1 hour ago, Ouch666 said:

Think they're referring to patch in comments section

This code is for registering addon as strapon in SexLab base.

Event load_sos_futanari_cbbe_sse_strapons()
	Debug.Trace("registering ERF strapon")
	SexLabUtil.GetConfig().LoadStrapon("ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp", 0xD67)
EndEvent

Event OnInit()
	Debug.Trace("OnInit ERF strapon")
	RegisterForModEvent("SexLabLoadStrapons", "load_sos_futanari_cbbe_sse_strapons")
EndEvent

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
	Debug.Trace("OnPlayerLoadGame ERF strapon")
	RegisterForModEvent("SexLabLoadStrapons", "load_sos_futanari_cbbe_sse_strapons")
EndEvent

Ok i will look how to do this in more... compatible way. If im not wrong strapon just need something like keyword or faction and then must be choosed in SL settings. May be im wrong. Will see.

1 hour ago, MAC scramble6 said:

No worries, I just learnt how to port mods from SE to LE, then it worked! Sorry for bothering!

First of all you will need build new body ajustment sliders, rebuild all SOS sliders to LE body meshes and remake skinning for LE sceleton.

Edited by m4mk203

It seems to me that for futa add-ons, the attachment height is incorrect, this can be seen from most animations when there is a male character - everything is more or less normal, but with futanari there is a total mismatch in animations. Can I fix this with sliders?

20 minutes ago, TDA said:

It seems to me that for futa add-ons, the attachment height is incorrect, this can be seen from most animations when there is a male character - everything is more or less normal, but with futanari there is a total mismatch in animations. Can I fix this with sliders?

Hm.... If you attaching futa ddon to male characters - no. Differences in male and female sceletons i think.  If we talking about female futa character all must fits well.

Can you show me some screenshots?

27 minutes ago, NothingNew said:

You're coming up really well, I have being following your progress since the first release and man the development is going well (and fast), congrats.

Thanks. I try to do my best but i need mor time. I hope patreon page will help me with this issue.

28 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Hm.... If you attaching futa ddon to male characters - no. Differences in male and female sceletons i think.  If we talking about female futa character all must fits well.

Can you show me some screenshots?

it is stuck high compared to male actors. (Well, there are no screenshots of the men, since I don't have them in the settings, and in general I hate them :) But the men definitely have a lower mount. ScreenShot34.png

ScreenShot35.png

39 minutes ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Does it works with CBPC collisions?

Same as ERF sos addon (partially). Im using Floppy SOS CBPC/SMP collisions settings for better collisions and floppy effect.

Slider fixed. Mod reuploaded. Thank you for bug report!

Edited by m4mk203
22 minutes ago, TDA said:

it is stuck high compared to male actors. (Well, there are no screenshots of the men, since I don't have them in the settings, and in general I hate them :) But the men definitely have a lower mount. ScreenShot34.png

ScreenShot35.png

Strange. On my end

Spoiler

1697535296_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_09_09-00_31_58_78.png.34697f633064c610b93b5453b7aaa183.png

1269428607_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_09_09-00_29_51_11.png.8d6bc9cb009f1c9f2b3bbde4abe58511.png

SOS position is correct. Even in this case :)

Spoiler

121773368_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_09_09-00_35_12_87.png.3f00f9b12d0c76be8cacec80e231d3bf.png

My build:

1. Sexlab

2. SOS

3. TRX futanari addon

4. CBBE SE

SexLab settings mostly default. May be something affects SOS bones position in your case. Some mod or settings.

45 minutes ago, TDA said:

ScreenShot35.png

Open the schlong nifs, find the node named BGED and change the ending of the filepath from SOSfemale.hkx to SOSmale.hkx- this will make the schlong use male schlong positioning.

This will look better when using futanari characters in place of males in male on female/male on male animations but can look a bit off in most other situations. 

In my own game I've made a duplicate schlong addon with male positioning and switch between the two when needed.

Edited by donnerwetter
23 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Strange. On my end

Hide contents

1697535296_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_09_09-00_31_58_78.png.34697f633064c610b93b5453b7aaa183.png

1269428607_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_09_09-00_29_51_11.png.8d6bc9cb009f1c9f2b3bbde4abe58511.png

SOS position is correct. Even in this case :)

Hide contents

121773368_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_09_09-00_35_12_87.png.3f00f9b12d0c76be8cacec80e231d3bf.png

My build:

1. Sexlab

2. SOS

3. TRX futanari addon

4. CBBE SE

SexLab settings mostly default. May be something affects SOS bones position in your case. Some mod or settings.

Hmm ... Well, I don't know, can't see from these pictures ...

I have the main body - BHUNP3BBB (Leito), the companions C3BA and COCO. 

I tried different futanari, including yours, the height is always higher than that of men. Maybe I need to fix the skeleton? Penis attachment, I mean.

Edited by TDA
1 minute ago, donnerwetter said:

Open the schlong nifs, find the node named BGED and change the ending of the filepath from SOSfemale.hkx to SOSmale.hkx- this will make the schlong use male schlong positioning.

This will look better when using futanari characters in place of males in male on female/male on male animations but can look a bit off in most other situations. 

In my own game I've made a duplicate schlong addon with male positioning and switch between the two when needed.

For testing futanari stuff i make a little mod to turn my character in futanari. For sex scenes this mod marks my char as male (via script) for SexLab. TRX futa addon skinned on female sceleton which have all SOS bones. All works and fits fine in game animations. 

So what for all this manipulations with male/female sceleton? Or i miss something? Im just interesting for better understanding of situation with futa charakters.

5 minutes ago, TDA said:

Hmm ... Well, I don't know, can't see from these pictures ...

I have the main body - BHUNP3BBB, the companions C3BA and COCO. 

I tried different futanari, including yours, the height is always higher than that of men. Maybe I need to fix the skeleton? Penis attachment, I mean.

Heh... BHUNP3BBB - this is the problem. TRX addon created for CBBE SE. To work properly with BHUNP it must be conwertet to be compatible with this body: different (from CBBE) skinning and body sliders.

Edited by m4mk203
12 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

it's humor, never mind ...

6 minutes ago, TDA said:

it's humor, never mind ...

LOL You speak russian?

In simple words: looks like we need a BHUNP version of TRX addon.

And in this case i need link to BHUNP install. Hope it supports CBPC physics because my hardware hates SMP for some unknown reasons :)

15 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

LOL You speak russian?

In simple words: looks like we need a BHUNP version of TRX addon.

And in this case i need link to BHUNP install. Hope it supports CBPC physics because my hardware hates SMP for some unknown reasons :)

For me - SMP, it also does not work (CBPC  - works fine) ... The game immediately crashes to the desktop( with no AVX dll) . The processor is very old, there is no possibility or desire to change the system. Also I'm AMD  fan, so ...

25 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

For testing futanari stuff i make a little mod to turn my character in futanari. For sex scenes this mod marks my char as male (via script) for SexLab. TRX futa addon skinned on female sceleton which have all SOS bones. All works and fits fine in game animations. 

So what for all this manipulations with male/female sceleton? Or i miss something? Im just interesting for better understanding of situation with futa charakters.

The SOSmale/SOSfemale thing is not related to Sexlab scripts. I'm not an expert in Skyrim animation, but as far as I can understand there are two different schlong placements on the skeleton to accommodate male and female body shapes, respectively. And indeed, if you do the BGED edit I mentioned above, you'll notice that the schlong sits a bit oddly on the female frame.

The problem for futa enthusiasts is that all non-futa animations were animated with the male schlong placement in mind, which leads to results exactly like you see in TDA's screens, as the male schlong is placed a little lower.

This is why I've made separate addons using SOSmale.hkx for when I use animations not specifically made for futanaris.

I really don't think it's a BHUNP specific problem at all.

18 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

The SOSmale/SOSfemale thing is not related to Sexlab scripts. I'm not an expert in Skyrim animation, but as far as I can understand there are two different schlong placements on the skeleton to accommodate male and female body shapes, respectively. And indeed, if you do the BGED edit I mentioned above, you'll notice that the schlong sits a bit oddly on the female frame.

The problem for futa enthusiasts is that all non-futa animations were animated with the male schlong placement in mind, which leads to results exactly like you see in TDA's screens, as the male schlong is placed a little lower.

This is why I've made separate addons using SOSmale.hkx for when I use animations not specifically made for futanaris.

I really don't think it's a BHUNP specific problem at all.

"The SOSmale/SOSfemale thing is not related to Sexlab scripts."

Example

sexActors[0] = PlayerRef
   sexActors[1] = akSexClient    
       if SOS_API.Get().IsSchlonged(PlayerRef) == true // check if player character has SOS addon

GenderSet(PlayerRef,2)    -----    setting gender via script for futa sex scene (female player character as male)
       endif

Any installed SOS addon can be attached to female character via script and this character can be set as male gender via script. 

Female sceleton

Untitled-4.png.bf6e76f1ee03fae9d6515b48bdbb12c5.png

No misalligment in male role for futa character. 

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.09.09 - 00.35.12.87.png

Or may be i dont understand something?

So here is the reason of your problems with futa scenes (male SOS is lower then futa SOS)

Untitled-7.png.f853b0857bfb7879980637897d6495b9.png

But! You dont need any sceleton ajustments. Sexlsb and SOS has hotkeys to ajust any NPC position in any sex scene. SOS addon angle also can be ajustetd by erection angle hotkeys for any sex scene. 

In my case im playing almost a month with futa character and i have no problems with ajusting partners position in all sexlab animations via SexLab and SOS keyboard shortcuts for position ajustments. For each installed sex animation you must do this only one time and your ajustments will be saved.

If you moving  female SOS in male position you will have thouse weird resultt as on TDA's screenshots. But what for to do this?

Edited by m4mk203
1 hour ago, m4mk203 said:

So here is the reason of your problems with futa scenes (male SOS is lower then futa SOS)

Untitled-7.png.f853b0857bfb7879980637897d6495b9.png

But! You dont need any sceleton ajustments. Sexlsb and SOS has hotkeys to ajust any NPC position in any sex scene. SOS addon angle also can be ajustetd by erection angle hotkeys for any sex scene. 

In my case im playing almost a month with futa character and i have no problems with ajusting partners position in all sexlab animations via SexLab and SOS keyboard shortcuts for position ajustments. For each installed sex animation you must do this only one time and your ajustments will be saved.

If you moving  female SOS in male position you will have thouse weird resultt as on TDA's screenshots. But what for to do this?

Personally, I found adjusting every single stage in every single animation overly laborious- also, maybe this is just me but I was never quite satisfied with the results I got when adjusting erection angle + character position using Sexlab hotkeys, the alignment and curve was never *quite* right, especially with handjobs.

Like I've said, I have separate addons that I switch to in the SOS MCM menu when I use male animations on a futa character.

Spoiler

SOSfemale:

sosfemale.jpg.06d1b7d7e0144d6c33c1354ed9f55dfa.jpg

SOSmale: no tweaks required, you can just play the animation and the dick is where it's supposed to be.

sosmale.jpg.6f0f1de7ece4210eb5e6d60fc6bea4b7.jpg

To me, this is quicker and looks good enough during sex animations. It does look a bit odd and stretched when you look at it closer which is why I always use schlongs with female positioning when taking pinup shots of my characters.

Spoiler

Female:

female.jpg.f62229c8bc54633fb2e0c33455d2e04a.jpg

Male:

male.jpg.8376c03a8d370fd95ea64a82f46ec5b1.jpg

And as for a solution, I suppose you could include an option for alternate schlong positioning for those who want it/care enough about it but not enough to hack together their own solution themselves like I have. Of course, the real solution would be for animators to make more bespoke futa animations, but I'm not holding my breath for those.

Edited by donnerwetter