Mod updated to 1.1.0

Ā 

Added two new sliders

Ā 

SOS - Uncut option 1

SOS - Uncut option 2

Ā 

USE THEM ONLY ATĀ VALUE 100 !Ā 

This sliders can conflict with some others. Skyrim not supports skinmorfing so i cant do nothing with this. I tried to do my best on this options.

Ā 

Old versions removed from downloads.

Edited by m4mk203
33 minutes ago, Aeonix22 said:

If there was a bjin skin patch for this it'd be golden

Ā 

Just now, desmassath said:

Damn, this looks amazing...Ā 

Ā 

Is it possible to make a patch for Diamon Skin as well? Or, is it easy to do it myself? Not sure where I would start though.

Ā 

Sorry, people, but i not good enought to work with skin textures.

Start working on flaccid armoraddon for TRX schlong. Will be good as bodybart for futa armorparts like thongs, bikkini bottoms etc... Working on base mash and skinning issues.

This addon will be a part of main mod and will have its own sliders package.

Ā 

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

3.png

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

great mod love all the choices with the sliders, just one question, how do we make the base larger? in game it looks like it could break off at any moment so it really needs to be as thick as the shaft

In BS you have Length slider and sliders for more shaft volume. For additional size settings i test SOS size parameter in SOS MCM (works fine) and Genitals tab in Race Menu (much better results on my taste)

Edited by m4mk203
1 hour ago, m4mk203 said:

In BS you have Length slider and sliders for more shaft volume. For additional size settings i test SOS size parameter in SOS MCM (works fine) and Genitals tab in Race Menu (much better results on my taste)

I tried the SOS racemenu, yes it made it thicker but it pushed everything forward making that area even thinner

10 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

I tried the SOS racemenu, yes it made it thicker but it pushed everything forward making that area even thinner

If you talking about more thickness as slider.... i can make it its not a problem but question is - how much :)Ā I need something as .... example?

6 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

If you talking about more thickness as slider.... i can make it its not a problem but question is - how much :)Ā I need something as .... example?

in the sos race menu I normally make the base thickness (slider one for thick) around 1.5 to 2.2 or so and then match it from there, yeah I make it a bit thick lol but why not

Edited by keymaster1965
33 minutes ago, gumcandy said:

Any chance you can add some reduce size sliders? Adding negative to length can cause some weird physics issues once in game

Hm... ReducingĀ size of what? Shaft? And you mean length orĀ thickness?

Edited by m4mk203