35 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

First of all you need to set up your sos addon in SOS mod MCM menu.

Oh okay, well, my problem gets an updated, now I get a schlong, but the skin colour isn't the same as the rest of the body, also there is a gap between the schlong and the body.... Also I am still struggling to make my game works, yeah, stayed all night trying to get the game working, but fnis is my personal hell, making my character T pose ...

On 8/31/2021 at 2:10 PM, m4mk203 said:

Default mod textures. Like on my screenshots. Or i dont understand something?

What's considered the default mod textures for you.  Like what options in Fair skin are you using for the futa?  Because I'm getting a very visible seam no matter what I choose.  So I'm just wonder what the fair skin mod options are being used to reduce that.

6 minutes ago, Battle64 said:

What's considered the default mod textures for you.  Like what options in Fair skin are you using for the futa?  Because I'm getting a very visible seam no matter what I choose.  So I'm just wonder what the fair skin mod options are being used to reduce that.

Default mod install options. Without any goosebumps, subsurface scattering etc

37 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Default mod install options. Without any goosebumps, subsurface scattering etc

Edit: So after some fiddling around I got rid of the seam for the most part.  Seems like instead of it being a texture issue, it looks more like a bodyside issue.  because the futa doesn't seems 100% in the correct location.  Guess I'll playa round with the sliders some more.

Also temp fixed the bodyslide issue by adjusting the move groin option to like 30% lol

Edited by Battle64
22 minutes ago, Battle64 said:

Edit: So after some fiddling around I got rid of the seam for the most part.  Seems like instead of it being a texture issue, it looks more like a bodyside issue.  because the futa doesn't seems 100% in the correct location.  Guess I'll playa round with the sliders some more.

Also temp fixed the bodyslide issue by adjusting the move groin option to like 30% lol

Ha! Ok, i understood. Body shape sliders. I conformd them from ERF shape in BS but looks like its not enought. Good. I will refine them.

Thank you for your time, tests and feedback! This is wery important for me.

I've imported all body adjustment sliders from TRX Addon to 3ds max for checking. 

Yep.... Real pieces of shit... How many times i've told to myself - dont use automatic thing on complicated models, idiot...

Ok. All body ajustment sliders will be redone to next update. Besides i have one idea for better body seam area. This can avoid trobles with different meshes poligons cout give us better skinning on body seam area and normals baking results. All of this is a hell amount of routine work so i will need 3-5 days for it. 

And yes, requested "SOS Shorter  Shaft"  slider will be added with next update.

Edited by m4mk203
3 hours ago, sonia82sarkar said:

Another futa mod for Dovahkiini! Thank you!

Though it seems I may have stumbled upon a texture prob.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.png.a576042e856ba3f2d36e31cd19e453c3.png

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah... skin and d!ck are not of the same colour/complexion ...

So can anyone point out something obvious I messed up?

Thank you!

1. Problem with body ajustment sliders. Im recreating them now and work almoust finished. Soon will be update.

2. About textures. I was made Fair Skin patch for classik install of this texture pack (without any goosebumps and subsurface scattering options). Besides of all human skin textures is my weakness. Its my personal kreeptonite :) But im working on this.