11 hours ago, badboy64 said:

The skin is purple when I install it.

This probably won't help any, but since it looks great for me when it is installed, I thought I would at least give you my setup with Vortex.

Of course, "Diamond Skin TRX Futa Patch" loading after "TRX - Futanari Addon123" with 4 conflicting files.

"Diamond Textures CBBE-45718-1-8-1629670016" loading after "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.6.2-198-1-6-2-1628020768" with 8 conflicting files.

"Diamond Textures CBBE-45718-1-8-1629670016" loading after "Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE v10.0-798-10-0" with 20 conflicting files.

EDIT:  I just saw that Diamond has updated to 1.9.1 "Diamond Textures CBBE-45718-1-9-1-1631802742" so I updated and it still looks correct (not purple) but unless I wasn't looking carefully enough before, I see it doesn't blend as well as v 1.8.0 that I was using.  (gonna ask Lemoncrab)

Edited by charley02
On 9/12/2021 at 3:05 PM, Lemoncrab said:

I made a patch for diamond skin. It's not perfect, but I think I did alright for my first try.

Diamond Skin TRX Futa Patch.rar 1.58 MB · 40 downloads

Hi Lemoncrab, it might be my imagination, but when I updated Diamond to 1.9.1 that was released on Sept. 16, your patch seems to not blend as well as when I was using 1.8.0.  I have NO idea how the patch is made, but I thought I would ask if you would consider remaking the patch with Diamond's 1.91 to see if it might blend better.

Thanks!

Edited by charley02
8 hours ago, charley02 said:

Hi Lemoncrab, it might be my imagination, but when I updated Diamond to 1.9.1 that was released on Sept. 16, your patch seems to not blend as well as when I was using 1.8.0.  I have NO idea how the patch is made, but I thought I would ask if you would consider remaking the patch with Diamond's 1.91 to see if it might blend better.

Thanks!

I noticed that too, I'll just remake the patch. Didn't know that diamond skin updated.

Edited by Lemoncrab

I have a suggestion. Since there are already many texture patches for this addon, it might be better to somehow organize this process because it will be difficult for people to find the patches they need in the forum topics?

For example: authors of texture patches can send me links to posts with their patches in private messages, and I will post these links on the main page of the mod in a special block, of course, with all credits to the author of the patch.

On 9/21/2021 at 7:52 AM, m4mk203 said:

I have a suggestion. Since there are already many texture patches for this addon, it might be better to somehow organize this process because it will be difficult for people to find the patches they need in the forum topics?

For example: authors of texture patches can send me links to posts with their patches in private messages, and I will post these links on the main page of the mod in a special block, of course, with all credits to the author of the patch.

Oh Yes! that would be marvelous! it really does make it easier to find patches rather then go through pages for it ?

• 2 weeks later...