Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

I unpacked too much and Skyrim started taking 10+ minutes to start up, deleted the Skyrim folder and redownloading now. Not a big issue aside from waiting for it to be downloaded, all I have to do is to clean my masters again and install SKSE and the basic ENBseries files, everything else will be handled by Mod Organizer, including the Inis, and my saves are fine. I'll even be able to resume playing with exactly the same load order as before I deleted the folder, without any effort at all, because Mod Organizer and my Mods folder and saves are on a completely different harddrive. Kinda don't think that would be the case if I messed up with BAIN. ;)

I installed your merged mod, and it seems to be causing the females to auto-equip white underwear that doesn't show up in their inventory (it's Osare's panty mod).  It prevents them of equipping any other underwear, and "removeitem xx" in the console doesn't work on them.   Is there a way to disable this part of the mod?

Other than that, i'm really liking this pack.  :)

Found my problem on reinstall of Skyrim, it wasn't me unpacking all the mods that was the problem, the problem was ASIS. On a reinstall I get the exact same result with infinite hang-up with ASIS enabled, with it disabled I load much faster than before. Trying to rebuild it now.

EDIT: Rebuilding ASIS worked, seems like that's something you have to do if you unpack all the BSAs for some reason.

However I also optimized my textures folder (Skyrim/Data/Textures) and now I don't have grass at all in-game. I tried installing Verdant but no better result. Skyrim Grass settings in Skyrim.ini is set up for proper TRHD and Verdant.

Goddamit, all that work and a reinstall and optimizing textures, and LSAR is still leaving me with colors fading out of Bijin skins. Non-bijin and Bijin using your conversions rather than LSAR conversions work fine.

Is there any way to just kill the script that swaps the LSAR armor and make your UNPB-TSPB meshes and redone armor the default with no MCM menu or anything? Basically just simplify it. I think that should fix all my problems.

@ Sacremas You would have to get the older version of LSAR for the esp or the panties, bras and skirts will not show up.  Then you have to remove the outfits meshes from folder LSAR_for_NMM / 01 BodyType 3 UNPB / meshes and put them directly into the meshes folder or create a zip for them to install with.  Some outfits won't show up as the were not included in the older version. 

If you are optimizing textures you need to follow the STEP instructions to the letter or you will have issues and you should only optimize the vanilla and DLC textures.  Having 90% of textures already covered by other mods like Tamriel Reloaded HD doesn't mean much if the 10% remaining textures account for 90% of graphics load.  I did warn you not to optimize all your textures.  Mod textures are not always set up like vanilla textures.  They don't use the same mip maps and resolutions.   Optimizers lower texture resolution so you run the risk of destroying anything high rez.  STEP instructions do more then just tell you to run everything through an optimizer  They also have you fix vanilla bugs which is why I recommend it.

@ astor which mod are you talking about?  If you are talking about LSAR the underwear and bra are part of the outfit.  If you are taking about undies underneath they should appear in the inventory after a reload.  If you are talking about the mega merger there is no script that causes underwear to equip.

Only stuff I optimized was the normal textures; I unpacked the Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Dawnguard BSA, Heartfires.bsa and Dragonborn.bsa so they all ended up in the Out archive, then deleted the bsa's and moved the directories into the proper Data directory. Then I sent texture optimizer usign STEP instructions and pointed them towards the Data/textures folder and optimized all of it. I haven't touched any mod textures because I have everything installed via Mod Organizer, and my mods are on a separate drive even. I have not optimized TRHD, I downloaded the author's 1k optimized textures instead and replace mine with (well loaded that mod after the normal TRHD mod). That's the only optimizing I've done, but when I went in game I don't have grass at all, I tried swapping back to non-optimized TRHD and still nothing, the onlys tuff there is the hand-placed shrubbery, "tg" in console does nothing at all, and I didn't change my Skyrim.ini [grass] settings. I have no idea what to do and it's annoying to have completely bare plains now, looks unnatural. Other than the missing grass everything's working well in game, my FPS vary between 35 and 60.

Sacremas welcome to the world of modding.  The more you mod the more you CTD.  Don't get discouraged.  For every failure there is a lesson and if you're committed to a lifetime of modded games the rewards far out way the aggravation.

I have 2000 hours played on this game, 99.9 % of it modded, I have almost 900 mods that I'm using across 15 different profiles, I've broken my game so badly word walls wouldn't give me their power and my save games bloated to gigabytes, I've written a modding gude with now 3250 views... but thank you for the welcome! ;)

Not sure if you like putting pictures of you mods. But they have been reviewed a couple of times. and not everyone knows how to navigate the Japanese side of Skyrim modding. I'm one of the few that do! (Channeling my inner Orc librarian lol).

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1726.html

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1708.html

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1642.html

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1607.html

Hey cool I'm famous now.  But seriously these are not my mods so make sure to credit the authors.  Especially Succubus all I did was add menu icons.

Doesn't mean people don't still like your work! Hell most of the most popular mods are just ports from Oblivion which have been around for over 10 years and the original modders have moved on to different things.

"I suggest using a BASH patch and flagging TS_FetishWardrobe.esp and CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addon.esp Delev and Relev"

I tried to figure out how to flagg these two esp- files, but could´t find a function to set Delev and Relev, neither in wyre bash nor TesVEdit or loot. Can someone please help me?

Sure. Highlight the esp in Wryebash and type it in in the bottom right corner where it says bash tags. Look at your other esps and you Wil find an example. Then when you run loot it will be applied. Then run the bash patch by right clicking the bash patch esp and select create patch. You will have options. I use everything except mod alias names.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I fixed several outfits in the LSAR Compliment.  TPSB conversions are an unbelievable pain.  Since everything is moving there is a lot of room for clipping.  I have created my own UNPB TPSB body based on b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body with working Vag to ensure maximum compatibility with all of my conversions as well as all other TBBP and TPSB conversions out there.  My conversions are not as simple as bone weight copies.  I often create bodies from scratch for single outfits to ensure maximum compatibility with minimal clipping.  

I recently added some new outfits and converted other for MEGA.  I will be converting all bikinis next. 

Downloading all of this just for the hopes that prego merta assassin or gwelda witch was happening. Keeping this cause it's badass anyways. Thanks for sharing.