Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

I converted Nightshade armors to TPSB.  Some were UNP and some were UNPB.  They are now standardized.  I will incorporate a single piece outfit version of nightshade TPSB into the LSAR compliment as regular shroud armor.  They will be totally compatible.  The vanilla replacer will be one piece while the mega version is separate pieces.  The replacer mask will include the circlet while the mega version is mask only.  If you run my Black Sacrament the Ancient Shroud is Shroud Black Sacrament.

The LSAR Compliment is in the works. 

UKC LSAR Armor & Boots Complement UNPB TPSB is up!!!

I just finished all vanilla and Dawnguard armors for the Complement.  Like my LSAR conversion I spent many hours over many weeks on this.  Sometimes I spent all day on a single outfit because that's the level of quality I want to offer.  All outfits are UNPB TPSB and have working weightslider.  All have been extensively tested for clipping, mesh errors, and hand alignment.  I have been working on this for weeks and I need a huge break before tackling Dragonborn.  If anyone finds an error let me know.

I was wondering if all those hours were wasted.  This project has taken so long that I seriously debated finishing it without knowing if anyone really wanted it.  Thank you for making me feel better about all this time I spent.  My final project for the compliment will be to convert the Dragonborn Armors (which are already UNPB) to TPSB.  I played with the Dawnguard Armors for a while and decided that sometimes Lore friendly is best.  If you take a look at the Heavy Falmer armor you'll notice that I added a body underneath which reveals itself when you jump up and down.  Even though it's a vanilla mesh it took hours to get the right proportions to make it look properly UNPB and fit a full body inside of it.  Likewise, with the Fort Dawnguard armors, I made several versions of all five.  I had a miniskirt version all ready to go but I didn't like how it fit into the game so I scratched hours of work and started all over.  There is a thieves guild armor included which is not intended for the thieves guild at all.  LSAR does not convert Tsuns armor which uses the thieves guild mesh so I made that mesh just for Tsuns armor if you use LSAR.  Of course some of the armors I have included like executioner, Sheogorath, and Greybeards wont show up unless you have a mod that allows them to like Weapon and Armor Fixes and Clothing and Clutter Fixes.  I made some of these armors from scratch while others I reworked existing meshes.  I literally hunted down every armor replacer for every body and went through every mesh.  So I really hope somebody is enjoying this stuff.  If you guys like what I am doing please let me know and I will stay motivated to make more.  If I get enough feedback I will make a UNPB TPSB version of Tera armors.

@Soaryne Nocturnal outfits really really really suck to convert because the bone weights don't apply properly to the dress tips.  If you look me up on Nexus you'll see I was the first person to create a full replacer based on Nocturnal.  I also did a lot of work and helped maintain the Art of Magika.  I finally moved on because of the painful incompatibility with TPSB.

I know the Ghost Nocturnal outfit aren't very good but I like then concept of them and was hoping you would make make a better version of them. 

I haven't try the Falmer armor yet but I love the balance of vaginal and partial breast exposed but keep the armors looking like they will give the character still good protection from attack and the weather. LSAR is still one of my 3 favorite cloth and armor mod and you TPSB version is what been have made me say with the UNPB-PB-TBBP body type. You made my day where I saw the UKC LSAR cover all the remaining cloths and armors LSAR TPSB missed. 

The Tera Armors and Witch Plate armor are 2 of the very few armor mods I use. I Hope you do decide to make a TPSB Tera Armor version. I would use that in a heart beat and the TERA armor are in bad need of a TPSB version special if they set up to the LSAR sexy but protected style.

I freeking love what you do, i deeply appreciate all your HUMONGOUS work!  Hell i dropped all other bodies/clothes etc i had in Skyrim cause you covered all of them 10 times better :D (even though i prefer non belly movement and dunno how to disable it  i still use the clothes)

I'm always watching every day your threads, race/clothes and house mod ones. And in Oblivion , i LOVED your Gabriella (hope i said it right, not in house now) mod. How awesome and amazing that one is!  Even if it dropped my fps to like 5 and crashed me sometimes hahaha boy what a dream shop and the girls are good too. And the decorations and style of armors and stockings so good!

I post this to show my gratitude to you sir, if this post convenes this then my purpose is done. If it helps motivate you, that's awsome too. Just don't feel you gotta do something, if you don't want to. Might not be posting much, but be sure some people are watching and enjoying your work since Oblivion days.

All the best

Edit: Spelling,loose sentence that got away.

@Spikes.  Thanks yes it helps.  I still name all my toons Gabriella in most games (except John Sheppard).  Oblivion suffered from a 2gb limit no matter what you did which is why it crashed.  I gave up on it and there was no good way around it.  Fallout 3 could handle 3gb and I never had a CTD.  Dramatic difference.  Bethesda learned a lesson and put no limits on Skyrim but darn it  there's 3.2gb limit because of 32bit systems limit.  I say we all thank the guy that invented the SKSE and ENB memory patches that allow us to go to 4gb.  As far as the belly bounce I incorporate it because it is a true function of HDT bodies which of course use physics instead of animations.  I call this revolutionary.  If you want to get rid of it you can use the well fit meshes which I have not modified.  They only add breast bounce though.  He used a TBBP mesh to convert the well fit bodies but he didn't add the butt bounce so they are kind of TBBP at best and of course his meshes have a lot of issues I fixed.  I would love to fix his well fit meshes but it would take so long to fix that I can't see bothering.  The other option is you can turn off belly bounce in the HDT XML.  I have no idea how to do that yet but I bet it is very simple.  If you figure it out let me know I would like to incorporate a way to turn it off.  

After I finish this project I am going to finish the Rayek's end basement.  I completely scratched the basement I had in favor of something completely different.  The basement is actually finished as I used Dovhakin's basement which he not only gave me permission to use but encouraged me to use to give his mod new life.  I need to fix small bugs and add unique item displays.  My goal is to have all or most unique item displays.  I added music to the basement as well.

@Soaryne I will look at the Witchplate armor for you this weekend.  I'll make a custom something for you.  I actually converted the Art of Magika robes to use LSAR bra and panties.  Take a look.  To clarify I mean the original mod not an add-on.  I have a great relationship with Zonzai going back to the day of game release.  If you really like the nocturnal Robes you probably want the Art of Magika. I rebuilt that mod from ground up over a year ago and it is the ultimate Nocturnal Robe mod.  I recommend it because f the matching accessories.  If it's not what you want I'll make you something.

Thanks for telling me about the Art of Magika. I'm trying the mod out but it was a pain to find then unp&unpb version. The nexus scearch keep saying no mod match that name and the google scearch only was giving me then link to the cbbe version. Final found it and going to be trying it out. I hope this is the one you where telling me about http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1040/? .

If you even want help setting up Requiem to try or have want an patch made for a lover lab's mod for Requiem let me know.

I look forward to to see a UNPB-PSTB version of then witch plate armor ^^. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6685/?

Thank about for telling me about Art of Magika. I'll be trying it out as soon as I final out why my Devious Helpless is not showing up on my MCM anymore. It show showing up after I remove Aspropos & Immueslave and loaded the newest version of Sexlab Aroused.

I just finished trying the Art of Magicka mod i pt the link too. I like the look of then replace but they they not tbbp, or PS comable so i'm removing then sadly.

Any armor I remove any armor that not atless TBBP compatible bu take for telling me about then but they not for me.

If there was a TPSB or at less a TBBP version for Art of Magicka I would use it but I can't ask you to take all the time it would take to make all those Armor TPSB specially after all the great work you did. The LSAR versions you made will handle those robes ^^. Thanks again for making the Witch Plate TPSB I will be using that in all my games.  :)

If you ever want and help with overhaul patches or what a patch made for an overhaul let me know.

Actuall, the Art of Magika only uses a few meshes and a lot of texture redirection so all those different nocturnal dresses are the same mesh.  I may look into that at some point but right now there are too many projects.  In fact I need to finish converting everything in mega.

UKC LSAR Armor & Boots Complement UNPB TPSB is FINISHED!!!!

I finished all the Dragonborn armors.  I was originally only going to convert the vanilla meshes but in the end only two vanilla meshes were converted and the rest were completely remade.  I am open to suggestions for Cultist and Miraak.  Everything I could find was too lore unfriendly for me to consider using.  I also fixed some unique item issues that use vanilla models.  With the Dragonborn armors the esp is important.  If you use Wryebash like I always suggest it will merge the esp into the Bashpatch and deactivate it so it won't effect your load order.  I actually merge the esp into weapon and armor fixes and clothing and clutter fixes to reduce my esp load.

I am always open to suggestions for better vanilla armor replacements.  

UKC LSAR Armor & Boots Complement UNPB TPSB is FINISHED!!!!

I finished all the Dragonborn armors.  I was originally only going to convert the vanilla meshes but in the end only two vanilla meshes were converted and the rest were completely remade.  I am open to suggestions for Cultist and Miraak.  Everything I could find was too lore unfriendly for me to consider using.  I also fixed some unique item issues that use vanilla models.  With the Dragonborn armors the esp is important.  If you use Wryebash like I always suggest it will merge the esp into the Bashpatch and deactivate it so it won't effect your load order.  I actually merge the esp into weapon and armor fixes and clothing and clutter fixes to reduce my esp load.

I am always open to suggestions for better vanilla armor replacements.  

may consider converting Ashara Princes of the Woods in tpsb.Thanks to the immense work you do

It's in Mega so it will get converted.  I am going to finish Angelic Temptress and then I will finish converting everything in Mega.

In fact I am pretty sure all of Ashara's mods are in MEGA and will get converted.

unfortunately scale only the breast , not the belly

UKC LSAR Armor & Boots Complement UNPB TPSB. You seem to have tossed most of your data folder into this lol. There are files for nightingale bow, and deadric daggers and stuff in this. Had a good laugh while installing it. Had to double take a few times cause it was asking me about overwriting weapons and tera armor textures XD

Many textures are sometimes "Borrowed" but they should not be modified so just overwrite.   If you install with BAIN it won't even tell you if the texture or mesh is identical so I don't see a lot of the warnings you get when using NMM.  The reason for the Nightingale and Daedric weapons and is to ensure that the armor and weapons all match.  I use LeanWolfs Better Shaped Weapons and DLarpification project to overwrite my blades.  Again with BAIN I can set the load order of the mods as well as esps so I never have to deal with being asked if it's ok to overwrite.

Most of my data folder?  My good friend my Skyrim data folder is 64 gigs, 8700 folder, and 222,825 files.  But yes I do consolidate many things to keep track of what I'm doing.