Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

I kinda already really like how normal Arissa looks, she's great, and she uses the body you have installed I think, or is easy to fix mesh wise. There's a new update with more quests and an apperance makeover coming for her any day now once they finish up new voice work.

I kinda already really like how normal Arissa looks, she's great, and she uses the body you have installed I think, or is easy to fix mesh wise. There's a new update with more quests and an apperance makeover coming for her any day now once they finish up new voice work.

Hey, that's really good to know, I really like Arissa! Thanks for the info Sacremas! :)

I wonder if there will be a romance/marriage option with Arissa now. For me it will be kinda weird if so, because Arissa is sort of like my "little sister" style wise, my close non-sexual friend, I've had her often with me but I think she's the only companion I've ever had with me that I didn't have sex with.

So i figured it out LSAR 410 has major compatibility issues with load orders.  My fix worked great until I slightly modified a mod and my load order changed.  After playing with various load orders for hours I decided that something is seriously wrong with the 410 SKSE .dll.  I suggest going back to 400.

I uploaded a fixed version of UKC UNPB TPSB Armor Compilation which required a fix with the glass armor.  I also uploaded a new version of UKC UNPB TPSB LSAR Compilation that uses 400 only.  I will not support 410.  It's broken.

This version of LSAR doesn't crash me, but I'm still getting fade-out skin. If I use the LSAR MCM to turn off the armor or clothes, then turn it back on again, it's no longer faded out. I pretty much need a hotkey to turn LSAR on and off every time I enter a room.

I converted Arissa to TPSB.  I changed her look but I used one that I thought would fit her personality better. The outfit she comes with are is TPSB as well.  I added Triss boots and Merta Assassin armlets and leggings to the town outfit. If people like this I will post it with the other companions. I have converted others and I will be adding Alicia to Rayek's End enhanced

Arissa - The Wandering Rogue UNPB TPSB

I'm still loving this pack.  Building a STEP + UKC profile in MO as a standard starting point.

It looks like Companions (UKCNords.esp) has three requirements not otherwise listed as dependencies.  

LunariRace.esp, OblivionhairPackAIO.esm, ApachiiHair.esm (Nexus 21602, 22598 and 10168 respectively).

I converted Arissa to TPSB.  I changed her look but I used one that I thought would fit her personality better. The outfit she comes with are is TPSB as well.  I added Triss boots and Merta Assassin armlets and leggings to the town outfit. If people like this I will post it with the other companions. I have converted others and I will be adding Alicia to Rayek's End enhanced

Arissa - The Wandering Rogue UNPB TPSB

Thanks for this. She's one of the best companions on the nexus, but also one who could use an alternate look.

Chesko is back and planning updates for her. Would that cause problems if she were merged with the other companions, or would the mesh and texture changes in UKC Nords just over write the newer version's looks without interfering with changed scripts?

Hey seriously guys and listen up. Sacremas has given me some of the best Skyrim advice I have ever had so I highly encourage folks to read through his guides.

@Old Book: Future Chesko updates and releases will cost money for a certain peroid of time which means that I cannot just go randomly modding them. Eventually when it's a free resource I will update it. But Arissa was not an easy look to create. What you see took me hours of working with the mesh to get it right. I literally didn't go to sleep for over forty eight hours to get it done. My guess is that merging it would break the dialogues, the scripts, and her face.

@all I highly recommend STEP. I have enjoyed their work so much I gave them $60.00 (and never got a thank you). I have followed STEP since the Compilers first release three years ago. Until recently I ran 100% of STEP Extended. Eventually I had to remove some things as I over modded.

I highly recommend NOT running Footprints or Wet and Cold with DD and SL mods. Bottom line up front they poll NPCs and so do SL and DD mods. It's one thing to poll the PC but polling NPCS after you add spawn mods and NPC mods is really bad. This is why I gave a note for undies underneath. Wet and Cold and Footprints are the heaviest NPC pollers. Now if you run survival and turn off all the LL mods by all means bring them back.

On companions: Sophia TPSB and Inigo are my favorite companions. I have Hoth and Arissa but not tried them yet. Sacremas has my fixed TPSB version of Selene. Alicia will get added to Rayek's Enhanced. Those are the companions I run with UKC Nords.

Sofia... To be honest I've tried her and kept her in my party for like 20+ levels again and again, and she's just... completely and uttelry stupdly bad. Yeah she's funny, but that's about it. None of her commentaries means anything, and they often distract you, and she just keeps talking and talking at a rapid pace with little situational awareness or quest awareness. I get sick of her really fast. Arissa on the other hand I kept with me for 80 levels straight, I absolutely loved her, and I never screwd her even as I was fucking every other NPC around. She was like my character's spunky little sister that I had to protect and that kept wisecracking with me.

My favorite companion (other than Amorous Lydia via Bijin Warmaidens, who probably tops it) is Anduniel of Anna's NPCs, she's got over 1200+ lines, including awarness of every quest in the game almost, locational comments, comments that update as you do any of her dozens of quests, a house that you build with her, deep discussions about questlines that's going on with either Companions, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild (she comments and can be talked to about nearly every Thieves Guild quest), and so on. If not for my next character's near guarantee to marry Amorous Serana once I get to play through her questline I'd be probably installing her again.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58357/?

Please, please give those girls better looks, there's a look overhaul there but it kinda goes a bit too far, and it's outdated and now screwing up the mod. They are rather hideous without an overhaul, and not many of the girls have particularily sexy outfits, given Anna is an actual woman with a woman's sensibilities as opposed to a weird girl with weirder sensibilities (looking at you Nikitaa!).

Oh and despite so many companions being in the mod, and despite multiple of them having long conversations with each other, DO NOT adventure for a long time with several of them at once. They are all voiced by the same voice actor and what is charming in one girl becomes very dull in three identically voiced girls. Hence why Annekke's Release is my least favorite part of Amorous Adventures despite the awesome sex scenes, what with Annekke and Lydia being the same voice actors.

Anna's NPCs is one of my favorite mods, but yes, Anna needs to bring in some more voice actresses, and there's a real problem with every female character in the mod looking and sounding pretty much the same. New looks would be a big help. Anna's NPCs also has some pretty good male NPCs with romance quests if you're playing a female character, with more in the works.

Interesting NPCs is pretty much the best collection of companions, NPCs, and quests out there, but most of the quests have so many requirements that you won't find them without digging through the wiki. Anna does a lot of voices in that mod as well, which can be interesting if you're travelling with Anduniel as you run into Mourndas or Josselyn. 

My own most often used companions are Inigo and Sofia. I love Arissa, and I'll be using uglykidcid's new version on my next play through, but I don't often keep her around long after the end of her quest. 

I just came back to Skyrim after nearly a year away, have been making a new build, and when I came across this, I was floored!  You've saved me a huge amount of work just in merging companions and armors alone - PLUS all your stuff is tested and tried and incorporates more advanced meshes than I ever dreamed of.  Total kudos to you - and thank you!

It also seems that you have the same taste in companions that I do - Inigo, Arissa, Anna's, Sofia, Bjin WM, etc.   And from recent posts, it seems that you've created TPSB versions of a few others that you haven't posted yet.  Is there any way that I (and other fans of your work) can get copies of the TPSB versions of Sofia, Selene, and so on?

I would also like to throw my hat in the ring asking for a static version of LSAR *without* panties and bras.   Call me a history purist if you will, but neither sort of underwear existed back in medieval times (women's undies were light under-dresses at most), so it always pains me to see such modern stuff on my NPCs.  I haven't looked yet, but can I just use nifskope to remove those nodes from the meshes myself?

Again, thank you, and you can believe that I will be eagerly downloading any other mods you happen to create!

UKC also posted some extra threads with a few more things that he's done over (okay a LOT of things), so check them out here if you enjoy his work;

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37741-angelic-temptress-unpb-tpsb-ukc/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36941-uglykidcids-abodes-hideouts-player-homes-blober-blog/

I'm using UKC Utilties (pick them up in my thread from my sig), Racemenu, the body replacer (though I've put SG skin on them), and the Underground Bathouse as well as the ones here, as well as UKC's Selene Kate, a redone Climates of Tamriel and Enhanced Lights and Fix and a bunch of other things not yet released.

UKC also posted some extra threads with a few more things that he's done over (okay a LOT of things), so check them out here if you enjoy his work;

I have, have just installed them, and am about to start a new test game to see if everything works...

I tried to download the UKC Utilities from your thread, but the file wasn't there.   Any reason I can't just merge the mods in it myself?

BTW, I've also read through your whole 'Modding Skyrim' forum, and have found it extremely helpful.   I've been doing heavy duty mod-merging-and-customizing in Skyrim/FO2/FNV for years, and expect to do more, so I really appreciate your suggestions of problems and incompatibilities in the current crop of cool mods.   I quit playing Skyrim last year because my mega-modded game started flaking out on me, and now that I've read your posts on the problems of running numerous poll and cloak intensive mods, I think I understand the issues far better now.  Thanks for the help!

No problems, I'm glad so many apparently found it useful and maybe got a better game out of it.

THanks for pointing out that Utilities link didn't work, here's a new upload I just did, these are changed ones and need a clean save to use because some things was taken out and some put in (Jaxonz Favorites conflicted with too many mods, and Body Slots was put in);

https://mega.co.nz/#!xQp0TSxb!vamWTrLdUj4PuT5YFwWIH2TrocZ7K1nTZmjlG9FEzsg

Thanks for the new UKC Utilities.   I appreciate the pointer to Body Slots - I hadn't known about it.

What mods does Jaxonz Favorites conflict with?  I've used it in the past, and found things go wierd when I had favorite arrows (it would ask every time I shot one, yuk).  Do tell about other problems!

What mods are in the UKC Utilities?

And was anything done to create the mod other than just doing a Merge Patches script of all the mods that are in it?  I'm planning to merge most of that stuff in one of my bigger merges, and would like to know if there are any issues I should be aware of beforehand.

I didn't do the merger, but it was done via the tes5edit merger, but it contains scripts so those are rewritten to work properly presumably as scripts tend to break.

Jaxonz Protected Favorites conflicted with Equipping Overhaul. I didn't use JPF that much so I didn't notice it.

The mods in the merger are Auto Unequip Ammo, A Matter of Time, Better Eagle Eye Redux, Body Slots, Grimy Utilities, Helmet Toggle, Jaxonz Archery Util, Diagnostics, Lights Please, SkyTweak and Timing is Everything. And maybe one more, I'm not certain.

Thanks!   Is there a document or readme file or official download site for UKC Utilities?  I see the readmes for individual tools in the zip, but nothing indicating anything like version numbers or sources of the mods being merged, date of the build, and either how to either get updated versions in the future, or roll my own as as the components get updated.   As it stands, I simply have too little information on it to be comfortable incorporating it into my load order.

Nope, none such support with any of the mods are likely to be given unless they specifically do not work in the merger where the unmerged version does work. For anything else you're better off taking it to the original mod author's thread on the Nexus. Same goes upon releases of things like the merged and fixed Climates of Tamriel, Enhanced Lights and FX, Selene Kate, and I don't know what else I'm using that's not released yet, if the mod specifically do not work in merged form then it will be fixed, anything else goes to original mod. I kinda have permission to release all of it but I'm hesitant since it's not my work.