Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

UKC UNPB TPSB Armor Compilation.....   nothing but invisible bodies.

Spent last couple hours messing with my setup, mod order, load order.  Nothing is conflicting or overwriting it. Even went as far as disabling everything but basics (USKP's SKSE, Racemenu, etc...) and your mods only to get the same results. I use MO, I know you dont recommend it but I have a fairly powerful machine and have no issues running most STEP mods, my preferred graphics mods, hundreds of personally merged mods, your merges, and an ENB.

Are you sure you're using the right body from the requirements? I've had that problem with a conflict between bodies and clothing. 

I'm using the latest UKC stuff with no problems on MO.

@Cmonkeenz Wow, you downloaded the first version within minutes of my posting it.  I made a very small mistake that I corrected very fast.  You were just faster then me.  Just redownload it. I apologize for not catching the mistake before I uploaded it.

@meLove what errors?

So with your newest pack, it seems like we are stuck with the undies underneath, I'm guessing there is no way to switch these off anymore as we could previously?

Also thank you for all the work, been using your conversions for a while now and they all were great so far.

Undies underneath is in no way incorporated into any of my mods.  I used LSAR underwear to create a UNPB version of undies underneath but I do not use that mod as it polls NPCs.  If you are referring to all LSAR outfits using underwear that is how LSAR is written.  I took out that feature because it cause problems. 

UKC UNPB TPSB Armor Compilation is out!!!

Well folks I finally made a dedicated, one-stop TPSB vanilla armor and clothing replacer.  This mod uses all LSAR armors as a base and merges them with the LSAR compliment and boots fixes. this mod covers all Vanilla armors including both DLCs and all uniques. What has been removed is the LSAR SKSE feature that crashes games and caused more bugs then a roach invasion.  I love it and I tried to make it work but it just ruins games.  So now it's gone.  LSAR add-on is not a requirement and is only included as a convenience.  You must run FNIS though.  If any other esps override the zzLSAR.esp the outfits will not show as most of them are installed in dedicated folders so be sure to run LOOT and check your load orders with TES5edit.

Hello, I tried it out and it seems she got muuuch to go to fill this armor up...

Pics:

post-723110-0-34023200-1429307567_thumb.jpgpost-723110-0-21066800-1429307570_thumb.jpg

Is it supposed to look like this?

Sorry for bothering you, couldn't find any pic i could comapre it to.

Undies underneath is in no way incorporated into any of my mods.  I used LSAR underwear to create a UNPB version of undies underneath but I do not use that mod as it polls NPCs.  If you are referring to all LSAR outfits using underwear that is how LSAR is written.  I took out that feature because it cause problems. 

Yeah, not the most ideal wording by me. I meant that all outfits now have the underwear, where previously you could have underwearless outfits.

@Infected I absolutely love that feature but it ruins games.  Sacremas and I have been testing this for a long time.  We are pained to remove it.  We were very excited when 410 came out and it's even worse.  That feature causes bugs with a number of mods including Breeze Home Fully Upgradable, Selene Comapnion, Equipping Overhaul, and more.  The only fix is to make a static esp.  I can make patches that remove certain items like underwear though. these patches would be bash patchable so you never have to change your esp. To be honest though I would like some time to look into SKSE functions and see if I can't fix the busted mod.

seems like if it's either all on or off, off would be the better choice since there are plenty of underwear mods out there if someone wants underwear on their character.

I personally prefer all on but the mod was intended to be able to remove skirts, underwear, and greaves.  Earlier versions of the mod used esps instead of SKSE and scripts that bork your game. Anyone who knows how to use TES5edit can disable all the underwear in 60 seconds.  It's that easy.

Any chance you'll be adding and adapting any more of the relatively script-free companion collections? They're a lot more fun (and more useful) than the city population mods for filling up Skyrim. 

I've really enjoyed having the angelic temptresses hanging out in the chapels. 

I have a companion merger posted on the Mega page. All companions except the dog are TPSB. I recently updated it to modify some vanilla companions. Ysolda is Angelic Temptress. Riften House Carl is Succubus. Windhelm, Markarth, and Aela are Lunari. Many others are mofified. I will have an update for it tomorrow.

I've been using your companion merger. I really liked meeting Aurora/Twilight and Amalia again, as well as the Lunari, the Temptresses, etc. I don't really like spending ESP slots on individual companions unless they have associated quests, but a compilation mod really brings home how much life the good ones add to the cities. I've added a few more collections since trying yours to my set up. Too chicken to try a merged patch with them yet, despite knowing that it's the way to go. 

@Cmonkeenz Wow, you downloaded the first version within minutes of my posting it.  I made a very small mistake that I corrected very fast.  You were just faster then me.  Just redownload it. I apologize for not catching the mistake before I uploaded it.

That was it, now that it's all fixed I'm waiting on LSAR 410 version.

These are awesome BTW, Angelic Temptress is my favorite and only body mod I play with anymore. Previously just Temptress till I found these over a year ago.  Kudos to you and thanks for the great work. Seems I spend more time trying new mods and merging mods then playing the game lately so mods like yours are greatly appreciated

1) Start with Angelic Temptress which is one mod but you need all the requirements. That's the hardest part. The recommended mods are totally up to you but I run them all.

2) Back on this page download the three Mega packs. Don't get anything under merged because you already have it in Mega.

3) Under independent and patched mods I only recommend Black Sacrement. I recommend Immersive Armors and Devious Devices if you already run those mods which I do.

4) Under Vanilla Replacers I recommend the LSAR conversion and companions.

Those are the mods I run. The rest I made for other people and I do not use them. I guess I need to reorganize the page for recommended mods versus merged mods and old postings.

The main page has been reorganized for clarity.  Merged mods are now rolled into a spoiler and mods I recommend are highlighted.

LSAR 410 is posted.  Don't hate me if it doesn't work.  I swear I tried to fix it.  Of course if it does work feel free to praise me all you like.

I recommend making a save with no LSAR and then using SaveTool to remove orphan scripts.  When you reinstall it will work fine. 

I uploaded a new version of the companion merger with Serana.  I also updated UNPB TPSB HDT Bella UKC with fang and face fixes.

Would anybody be interested in Chesko's Ariisa companion converted to Hikari UNPB TPSB?