Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

I'm pretty sure (as in 99 %) that UKC doesn't do new animations or sounds or the like, all of Selene Kate's animations are part of the original nexus mod. Now what UKC did with her was bugifix her and make her scripts much less intensive, chainged her body mesh to UNPB with the vag, and merged the various optional files for her, such as putting music into her dancemoves (that's something you normally do separately from Nexus version).

aw damn. i have Selene in another huge merge i made (went merge happy lol). do u know what bugs he fixed? as for scripts...don't suppose it'd be as simple as switching out UKC's scripts for the originals, as long as they're named the same, or if i rename them?

The new Merge Plugins Standalone tool is much more powerful than the old Merge Plugins script. It still has limits, especially when it comes to leveled lists and the rule of one, but it can handle merges that the script couldn't. 

Which doesn't mean it's a great idea to merge plugins with heavy scripting, of course, but some pretty advanced companions seem to merge pretty well.

Regarding the huge merged armor mod, is it possible to remove individual mods from the entire thing?

There is not really (Well you could delete the entry in TES5Edit but it could lead to issues). But why would you? If you are using UNPB you should be using these instead of whatever individual mods you already have, as not only are the meshes changed to UNPB, a lot of these outfits ahve been bugfixed in various fashioned, like erronerous bones and bad data having been taken out of it, where the original mods will probably have those errors still.

• 2 weeks later...

Selene is not one of the characters you want to merge. You basically have to rewrite a lot of her scripts if so, or she'll lack a lot of the functionality she should have, at least that's why UKC did not merge her with the others.

been using Selene a long time in the merge i made, with no problems that i can see. admittedly i've not used all her features, and i don't travel w/ her 24/7 but stuff like her dancing and other stuff works fine. and this merge was made w/ old merge scripts. 1.65 i think

people just think that the complex stuff will not merge well, but sometimes it's worth a try. i remember Mator saying he had trouble w/ mods w/ mcm menus and player house mods. i've merged many fine. sometimes the mcm comes out all wonky FGTWX$^! or dollar signs, but if ya know where the feature is to click (i'd print pics) then they still work lol

anybody know of any unp based TERA armors preferably w/ physics and hdt heels? there's none in MEGA is there?

First you do not want HDT heels on any outfits any longer. Just get rid of them, they are a hideous resource waste, instead use NiO Heels, exact same result, miniscule impact, feel free to have 20 companions and NPCs around you using that in the middle of combat. It's fairly easy to switch to NiO Heels from HDT on your outfits, doesn't take long; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/?

For conversions of Tera, use Asianboy's TERA armros on the Nexus, UKC did some TERA armors to UNPB off those though I'm not sure where they are (he was planning to do all of them but it proved to be too massive an undertaking), but Shocky did a bunch of 7Base conversions that work fine for UNPB as well; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

• 1 month later...

i enjoyed ukc merged comanions but its outdated now and bit buggy so i just installed some standalone mods from that merged mod.

more esp but therefore less bugs... and now i am only using CBBE clams of skyrim because this body has lot better private parts.

also too bad thats ukc merged comanions depends on ukc merged warderobe :s

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Man - Got a Question to the Vanilla Replacer. idk what im doing wrong so i just list up what i've done: (UNPB alredy installed and working)
-Downloaded: UNPB ...Bella UKC
-Downloaded: Replacer V4-30
-pulled them into NMM
-installed them
-run FNIS
Result: nothing changes.

So is there s.th that i miss ? or are there other mods required to run this replacer ? PLS HELP

Hey Man - Got a Question to the Vanilla Replacer. idk what im doing wrong so i just list up what i've done: (UNPB alredy installed and working)

-Downloaded: UNPB ...Bella UKC

-Downloaded: Replacer V4-30

-pulled them into NMM

-installed them

-run FNIS

Result: nothing changes.

So is there s.th that i miss ? or are there other mods required to run this replacer ? PLS HELP

If you did what you said and the ESP(s) are actually active in your load order, it should have worked, and you would only need to run FNIS if you installed the blow-up addon (don't, it's next to pointless). If you did all that and it does not show up in game, then no one can help you.

However this is somewhat of an outdated collection by now to be honest. Try looking here instead; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

• 3 months later...

Hello, I came here looking for a the Art of Magicka conversion. I can't find it. Then I noticed the UNP Clothing resources but the link is broken and I don't want the other mods.

Can anyone reupload them? Also, can someone tell me if there is or was and AOM conversion?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Woah. THank you SO MUCH for this.
I modded my game for hooours and played through the quests until something (dont know what) went wrong and every save game got corrupted. Yesterday i decided to start modding from the start by merging textures mods and then... I stumbled to this post. 
So, amazing. You dont even want praise. This took time to upload, to write post... Really, thnx dude :)

I'm downloading now and I'll play with your mods. NO CTD and no save game corruption, all i ask for.

PS: some archives on mega are unavailable. Just letting you know (Aesir Armor UNPB TPSB, Undies Underneath UNPB TPS, Kameleon Armor, Turbosnowy's Fetish Collection CBBE).

ps: I read previous posts here and realized this is very old post and post creator is no longer playing skyrim and updating this topic. 
Um, is there any similar, newer post, merge like this here on forum? (dont know how to search it, title can be anything :D)

• 1 year later...

@uglykidcid:  I just found this post, and I am AMAZED!  I read through the first 5 pages, skimmed through the rest, and will be returning here regularly.  I used to use NMM, but tired of it, and have been using MO.  I follow STEP to get a stable base, adding the mods I want to use, and have been running into the ceiling imposed by the game engine.  About 1 year ago I started looking into ways to combine mods and drop the ESP/ESM count.  This led me to SMC, and then to Merge Plugins.  I'm now working on a list of follower/companion mods (currently at over 500 individuals and groups in all) that I will be look at combining into the smallest number of ESP files possible.  It was the research for and building of the list list that led me to this post.  It is good to know that there are other people who spend as much (or more) time than I do modding Skyrim instead of playing it.  Actually, the way I look at it, modding and playing Skyrim are two sides of the same coin.  You can't have one without the other: as you spend time intelligently modding Skyrim, so shall your Skyrim game shall be improved.  Your comments at the beginning of the post (and example) have inspired me to start using BAIN from Wryebash to install mods.  Thank you for doing what you do.

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to un-Fup my Skyrim's appearances, sadly, after all the years of modding and trying this skin and that skin and this outfit set and that outfit replacer, it's left my Skyrim in a bit of a mangled mess.  I have however cleared out the junk and cleaned up a lot, thus making the regular NPCs look normal again (and not having face issues), sadly the children are currently walking around handless (and adult hands are off-colored, still can't track that one down, not a mesh/texture person, I write code).

Anyhow, I did decide on the UNPB body with the HDT Vagina (which is the cause of other issues with textures that look weird and caused all sorts of bizarre incompatibilities, children missing heads/floating hair, hands, feet, odd colored adult hands, only the hands are left to fix).  I've noted on that thread what mods I had that don't work with it.  But sadly, the vanilla replacer I *have* for UNP is just that, UNP BBP, not what I was wanting, so pregnant people walk around looking normal until naked then "Wow, when did that happen?!"

Just downloading the mods here, to hopefully get a full compilation of all the stuff present, but I don't have/use the Dragonborn DLC at the moment, not sure if I'll run into anything with that, but since this is clothing and the resources are present, hopefully I won't run into anything bad, but I would really appreciate if anyone using these mods can attest to if the vanilla resources of clothing/armor are present for the HDT Vagina and Tummy bone(?).

GuruSR.

• 8 months later...

Those these files may be old, they are still wonderful work. I'm not sure when UKC will be back, but I just wanted to leave a note of a slight mistake that should be corrected. Looking at the LSAR files, I am assuming that the 4-30 is supposed to be the latest update for that. As such, I was delving into the zzLSARSetting.ini plug-in and noticed that the two were completely different in their settings. 4-30 only had the clothing settings while 4-21 only had the armor settings. SHouldn't these have been combined together in the setting file in the latest update? Just a heads up on this, that's all.

Edit: Heh, I looked closer and everything is fine. My bad. It's way too late right now.