Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

Guest Real

I was going through all the stuff in Markarth and discovered the force cloaks are missing textures. Anyone else have this problem or did I mess something up?

Guest Real

They are made of... Force?

Or they need you to have Winter is Coming installed. One of those two. There are some mods there, point them out as you find them. The mega is likely to be a bit rebuilt in the future.

It was the latter. Installing WiC fixed it.

Oops. Yeh I sometimes use textures in my file and forget to include them in the merger.

I just made the utilities merger last week. Most of those mods are no longer updated but I keep up with the ones that are.

To remove the panties you can easily remove the body slot from the esp or turn them off with MCM.

I will post the other TPSB companions when I get a chance.

It's been awhile since I last checked this thread. By the way, your modified Arissa companion was sweet. I agree that the look she has now fits better with her personality. 

I recently started using another armor mod that just screams for a UNPB TPSB conversion if you have time. 

Here's the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39573/?

It's straight up UNP. I don't think anyone ever converted it to UNPB -- though I do remember a 7B Cleavage version being done at some point. 

Looking forward to what you release next. 

The textures for Sofia TPSB's hair seem to be in the correct place when compared with the original mod.  \Textures\Actors\Character\Sofia\hair.

But it's showing up purple in game. Trying playing with mod order to see if that fixes it.

Hi UK

I know its no your mod maybe you can help anyway?

I want to uninstall this mod "a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon by Cotyounoyume" but it wont let me skyrim crashes on loading screen before menu as if was missing master Tes5edit detects nothing is wrong ..... do you or anybody have a suggestion to whats wrong? I havent rebuild my patches though could that be the reason? and should tes5 not report that?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think so, i didn't find this effect. In that mod the breastplate for heavy armors is static - doesn't bounce but the breasts under it do. Because LSAR armros are very bulky the clipping is minimal with bra off almost invisible. Sure it probably needs quality check per armor basic but i now know i can achive same result as in that mod by editing weights in OS so that is fine.

However i think about going further and i have no idea if is safe. I would like to :

-delete some meshes from nifs (namely bras when they clip)

-replace some cloths with ones from anothers mods (sometimes they look too odd when cloth got nothing to hold to)

I did try it and didn't have any CTD but can it cause errors along the way ?

BTW. Thank you for your work :heart: on it and other mods.

@Iggy a known problem with LSAR is that it cannot be uninstalled which is why I made the no SKSE plugin.

@Oldbook I added the texture and reuplaoded

There was some leftover files in  the SKSE folder after uninstall.... i manually removed them and the was problem solved....thanks

@trpd what you are seeing is the armor is not weighted but the breasts are. If that is the effect you want you could use nif scope to copy and paste only the body you want under the static armor. You can also copy bone weights from a body that has no BBP to the armor which will remove the effect.  You cannot delete bones under any circumstance but you can mix and match weighted meshes.  I often weight the bras and underwear differently from the body and armor to keep them from clipping. Some meshes distort badly when weighted and i do not weight those at all.

I am currently working on LSAR compilation 4-21. I will have it done this weekend. As of right now everything works and there is no CTD. The new edition will include Dawnguard armors.

Amazing looking forward to it.

But can you comment on the replacing nifs / cutting meshes from nifs idea?

LSAR does more then just replacing, i realised that when i wanted to use it as simple replacer by moving meshes to vanilla path and removing esp. I ended up with armor missig its lower parts (the nif does include them). What happens when nif has fewer meshes then LSAR (or skyrim) expects it to ?

The only reasons you end up missing parts is because some of the meshes use body slots other then 32-body. If you wanted a replacer only you could reassign everything to 32 and you don;t need an esp for the basic armors to show up.  Keep in mind if you do this you loose the functionality to remove greaves, undies, and skirts. Most of the items in my compliment require the esp or you won't get the female models.  

If you remove meshes in nifskope you need to use function Block remove branch then

1) Spells>batch>update all tangent spaces

2) Spells>sanitize.reorder link arrays

3) Spells>optimize>remove bogus nodes

Do this every time you modify a mesh in nifscope.  Never block copy paste. Always block copy paste branch.  If you mess up a nif your game will CTD.