Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

after messing with it, I got the body to work. but stomach is flat in armors. I probably misunderstood the scope of conversion, cause it works with breast and ass growth. thanks again for the pack though.

@Real Oh snap! I muffed up.  Sorry about that.  That body doesn't exist anymore.  I updated the Angelic Temptress page but I forgot to update this one. I apologize profusely.  

I created my own TPSB HDT vag body based on b3lisario's that works better and is more compatible with UNPB mods.  A lot of the newer UNP style bodies won't work right with older BBP mods so I am trying to ensure that doesn't happen.  Also b3lisario's body does not distort breasts with HDT so I wanted to stick with it.

The correct body is posted now.

Ok folks I updated LSAR to 410 which does not add any new outfits, it is just supposed to be more stable.  Sacremas can't get it to run at all but I run it just fine.  I need people to report issues or no issues please so I can hammer out whatever bug this is.  The UNPB TPSB Loose has not changed.  The CBBE Loose uses TBBP from Dollvahkiin's Nexus Mod.  

What is new is I converted all UNPB Well-Fit to TBBP.  This is still an HDT body but it turns off the belly bounce.  So with Loose your belly is loose and with Well-fit you have rock hard abs. I am still in the process of testing all the outfits to ensure there is no clipping.  Please report any issues you find unless you just don't care in which case I suggest, and I quote in the immortal words of the dude; "Fuckit lets go bowling."

I can't get this to work. Tell me what I'm doing wrong. Installed your hdt all in one package with male hands (since on female head caused a texture problem). xp32's maximum extended is installed, the unpb tpsb hdt bella ukc installed, also tried with the othe option. Not getting belly growth. I can get belly growth with a body slided'd body but then it doesn't show on gear. also unpb tpsb hdt bella ukc cause the vagina to violently vibrate, like it's doing a cover of Rap God.

HDT Vagina will vibrate until it settles down.  Welcome to HDT.  

When you say can't get this to work you have to say what isn't working.  Assuming belly growth is your goal, what pregnancy mod are you using to make the belly grow?  The belly will only grow with armor if the armor is also converted to TPSB.  Each armor must be weighted and converted for the effect to work while wearing that outfit. The male hands and female head are for collision only.  They don't do anything else.

What isn't working is belly growth.

Testing with estrus chaurus and beeing female. Tested with armors from lsar, gwelda and merta.

Everything else is fine.

Idk if collision is working, but the belly looks hdt activated which is usually a pretty good sign it's working.

Ok. note that not all of the armors in the MEGA merger are converted.  I am working on that very slowly. Glenda and Merta are not yet converted to TPSB but LSAR UNPB Loose is converted and should work just fine.

I have never used beeing female but it is a known good mod that should work.  Estrus Charus should also work.  I will have to test the new body and make sure it is working correctly. You may consider trying only one of those mods at a time.  They may conflict together.

@ Real LSAR may be part of your problem.  It will not use the correct outfit which means the ini is not updating.

I thought I had the body working, til I noticed my new character was visually pregnant >.>. Just for clarification, I don't need both  UNPB TPSB HDT Bella UKC and b3lisario's UNPB TPSB (Pregnant Body)  right? Maybe it's MO's fault, I'll try Wyre Bash this weekend. Thanks again for your help.

UKC UNPB TPSB Armor Compilation is out!!!

Well folks I finally made a dedicated, one-stop TPSB vanilla armor and clothing replacer.  This mod uses all LSAR armors as a base and merges them with the LSAR compliment and boots fixes. this mod covers all Vanilla armors including both DLCs and all uniques. What has been removed is the LSAR SKSE feature that crashes games and caused more bugs then a roach invasion.  I love it and I tried to make it work but it just ruins games.  So now it's gone.  LSAR add-on is not a requirement and is only included as a convenience.  You must run FNIS though.  If any other esps override the zzLSAR.esp the outfits will not show as most of them are installed in dedicated folders so be sure to run LOOT and check your load orders with TES5edit.

UKC UNPB TPSB Armor Compilation.....   nothing but invisible bodies.

Spent last couple hours messing with my setup, mod order, load order.  Nothing is conflicting or overwriting it. Even went as far as disabling everything but basics (USKP's SKSE, Racemenu, etc...) and your mods only to get the same results. I use MO, I know you dont recommend it but I have a fairly powerful machine and have no issues running most STEP mods, my preferred graphics mods, hundreds of personally merged mods, your merges, and an ENB.

whoa!! lotsa new stuff lately! i haven't updated since, like 10/2014. what are some of the new outfits in the MEGA? did Aradia Kato boots get a HDT High Heels update?

oh and i'd like to grab the Immersive Armors pack but i have everything set up for NO belly physics. would the IA pack work w/ that?