Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

It's the big one, the mega merger. It's got hundreds of armors and weapons and jewelry, HDT hearrings, tons of stuff.

Yeah i just found it but its so big.......i just downloaded the meshes to find newmiller....

Found the meshes in my folders downloaded for to use in BS and the version on the pics must be a cbbe version. I deleted the Nif 1 and replaced Nif 0 with the Nif 0 one from the meshes from UKC merged pack

And it fits much better...

Okay feedback;

Sofia, Arissa, and Selene all new versions look good, new skins are seamless and doesn't obsure their looks. However Arissa's eyes looks a bit weird.

Here's some textures you should include in the merger;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60389/?(alternate look? Err, you got the Crimson Twilight in there right? If not consider this a request)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52906/?(replace Selene's armor textures with this as well)

Also armor conversion, this would be a neat mage robe, it's skimpy while still lore friendly (it's from Morrowind); https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100095012

First to all thank you for all the hard work you put in these compilations and for sharing them specially.

Second, if you can plese do reupload Sophia.

Third, Is Arissa2.0 "vanilla body"? Son the mod just load my default body mod ? If not, can you please tell me how to do it myself?, I already have your body mod compilation, and I think it is just no eficient if every special NPC just reload the same body.... Maybe not, I don't know clearly how the game manages RAM/VRAM, just using common sense here.

Again and just to make clear I'm very thankful for your uploads and was not my intention to be demanding.

Edited by Fcauldron

@Fcauldron All three companions use an independent body.  If you try to use the main body (which is the same thing) you cannot use separate body textures and the faces will not match.

Arissa, Sophia, and Selene all now use an HDT body.  I left the old version in case someone wanted them for whatever reason. I delineated next to each companion the newer HDT version.

I am in the process of updating UKC Companions. All companions have been converted to UNPB TPSB with HDT Vag physics. The main body replacer textures in UNPB TPSB HDT Bella UKC have been updated to SG renewal to match. Many of the companions require the vag textures from the main body file UNPB TPSB HDT Bella UKC so be sure to get that.  I also shared my Lunari UNPB TPSB so the Lunari companions in the companion merger match as well.  Sacremas has been tweaking Bijin companions to better fit the lore.  In some cases stats are changed and in other cases texture normals use more athletic maps.  Lydia and Jordis now use Bijin models but I changed Jordis' hair.

Right now the plan is to remove Angelic Tempress Ysolda and add Bijin Ysolda with a different hair style.  I may try to tweak Mjol. I am considering using Bijin Iona instead of my succubus Jade and making Jade an independent companion. All input is greatly appreciated.

F*ck!!! (am I allowed to say that?) It's fixed

I also uploaded a new version of companions that rocks. I used many of the Bijin models but chose better hair styles in several cases.

I am looking into removing the Lunari dependency

F*ck!!! (am I allowed to say that?) It's fixed

I also uploaded a new version of companions that rocks. I used many of the Bijin models but choose better hair styles in several cases.

I am looking into removing the Lunari dependency

Thanks. Redownloading. :)

Hmm. I didnt touch the outfits recently. I'll check into it though. CK potentially changed something. Being the erroneous piece of feces that CK is it happens.

Make sure you rerun any merged patches and skyprocs.

BTW Thanks for the bug updates. Just a heads up I am still working on this. I will be changing out the Lunari housecarl and Lunari Ria so we can drop the esp dependency.

I am thinking to add Angelic Lunari to Angelic mod and add the Lunari companion. I am also probably going the add Hikari but I am not sure we're to put either of them.

If anyone has a vanilla replacer they want added let me know. I use this on top of Dibella but I am always looking for better quality.

Check out UNO, that's what I'm using, it has a ton of dependencies though but it's somewhat higher quality than Dibella. It's currently down but Inhabitants of Skyrim that's it's predecessor and has a lot of good stuff is up still.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23755/?

Also by the way the thief armor has a vest and some other items but no cuirsass (it's leather like armor, icon has a picture of a character wearing the items rather than normal 3d model) clips very badly with the current body of Angelic Temptress, there's some other clippings as well.

I gotta say that Selene Kate's dances with music are absolutely hilarious, and make it completely worth having her along as a companion. :D

I'm currently having trouble keeping it down to only three or four followers. Just so many good choices are now available. I'm kind of glad I've already played Inigo, Vilja, Anduniel, and Sofia almost to death, as I'd otherwise be trying to negotiate tiny dungeon hallways with a small army. 

I never go with more than 2 companions due to the corridor army issue, I just have too many issues with companions getting in my way.

I don't know if I mentioned this before by Arissa actually has a comment that's the sweetest comment that any companion has ever said to me, I just became so goddamn happy when she said it. It was "Oh I'm sorry, let me get out of your way." I cried a little bit when I heard that the first time.

I don't know if I mentioned this before by Arissa actually has a comment that's the sweetest comment that any companion has ever said to me, I just became so goddamn happy when she said it. It was "Oh I'm sorry, let me get out of your way." I cried a little bit when I heard that the first time.

Heh heh heh heh heh

I down loaded your Selene, I've had the original since it cane out but the first time Selene sat and ate her soup, the spoon raked the bowl and Selene inhaled her soup audibly. Never have i heard the sound for this animation before. You live up to your mission of improving mods indeed!  If I wanted a less muscular body would special considerations regarding her hi tech genitals  be of concern?

Just descided to get back into skyrim recently. Started piecing together a unpb set and ran acrossed this..... 

Well I just scrapped 3 days of search and download for just about everything I wanted in one place.

thanks for the work. Saved me having to tweak everything myself. 3 thumbs up. Sorry my room mate only has one hand or it would be 4.

Who can;t stand the snow leopard textures for the Forsworn?

I totally agree!  I *just* fixed that very problem not two hours ago, by extracting textures/armor/forsworn/* from the Hi-Res Texture Pack 01.bsa, and the original 512x512 headdress mesh from the same folder in Textures.bsa.  Apparently there is no high res headdress retex anywhere but the UKC purple one, and none of the armor retexes I have (such as aMdianBorn) do any forsworn stuff at all.

The only trouble is that using the vanilla textures adds back a fringe of feathers in front of the breasts.  However, upon reflection, I decided I liked that look, actually - it was both sexier and more visually interesting than the straight bare skin was.

There are also a non-white leopardskin and a black retex of the forsworn armor available over at Troublemaker's Forsworn Armor .  I tried both, but IMHO, neither look as good as the original. Also, the leopardskin one lacks a headdress retex, so you'd have to get the vanilla one for it, too.