Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

Everything in your data file that you do not use is going to cause lag.  You have to load it even if you do not use it.  If you are not using Wrye Bash you need to.  I unpack every BSA and create install zips.  The only BSAs in my data folder are the vanilla ones minus Textures and the DLCs.  STEP has a procedure for unpacking and optimizing the Textures and DLCs.  I do not recommend optimizing anything but  those.  Do not run the High Rez DLCs.  Don't even have the BSAs or esps in your data file.  Obviously and esp that only exists to load BSAs can be removed.

• 1 month later...
Guest tiger8u2

OMG!  I have spent months trying to do the exact same thing and here it was all along!  I feel beyond stupid.  The only thing I'd probably have to do, UNLESS you already did that too, is add a UNP Body texture set to each of your AA's because I use CBBE (CT177 actually) as the base body for my game but I have a TON of stand-alone UNP/UNPB ladies running around my game.  I like to dress them up and not have wrong/bad texure issues.  Downloading to see your genius at work.  Thank you so much for doing this!

• 2 weeks later...

I no longer support UNP Clothing merchants.  Foaman has a great mod but as I transition towards UNPB HDT TPSB it's just too much work to try to back engineer his compilation to work with what we do here at Lovers Lab.  I also prefer to have all my armors in the chests in Vlindrel Hall.  I use to patch every time he updated but that just got tedious.  So I took all the converted mods that I made for him and incorporated them into Mega.  The mod has gown a good bit.  The texture pack is 2.5 gigs.  Expect long download times.  Also expect never to need another armor mod.

The newest version (January) is still missing the first person Dragon's Crown files, as well as has its own skin base selected in the CK, which forces it to use a normal pale skin no matter what. I made a patch that includes the two missing files as well as fixed the entry in the esp.

To fix it yourself open the CK and set Raven UKC.esp as active.

Click ARMORADDON and scroll down till you find DCSorcCorsetAA, DCSorcHandsAA, DCSorcSkirtAA, and DCSorcThongAA.

Double click the first one (Corset) and look on the left side itll say Female, Biped Model, then Skin Texture. In the drop down box it'll say SkinBodyFemale_1. Click this drop down box scroll up and select NONE (its all the way at the top of the list.)

Hit OK.

Now do this for each of the other DCSorc pieces.

Click File at the top, then Save. Close the CK.

What this does is makes it so whatever skin you use actually shows correctly. For some reason the author of the DC Sorc outfit was forcing a certain skin when it was equipped and this is what would cause a neckseam/incorrect coloring.

You can get my patch with this post. Just load it after UK's files in Mod Organizer. The only thing changed in the esp is the above.

Uglykidcollection fix by Aydoo.rar

I no longer support UNP Clothing merchants.  Foaman has a great mod but as I transition towards UNPB HDT TPSB it's just too much work to try to back engineer his compilation to work with what we do here at Lovers Lab.  I also prefer to have all my armors in the chests in Vlindrel Hall.  I use to patch every time he updated but that just got tedious.  So I took all the converted mods that I made for him and incorporated them into Mega.  The mod has gown a good bit.  The texture pack is 2.5 gigs.  Expect long download times.  Also expect never to need another armor mod.

I have been using this Collection for a while.  Awesome, awesome work.  I use a high-level vanilla save game to play with various scenarios - so I have access to Vlindrel Hall at the start.

Based on this message, I got rid of Foaman's.  I restarted with this mod active and none of the UNP Clothing Merchants versions.  Now, I have these issues:

* Fantasy Box - Chaimal Bodice - All materials : Invisible Body when wearing item.

* Ecletic Box - Invisible items for the following sets (including weapons) : Emfay, Merta, Ursine, Wild Huntress, Tembtra, Sutteta, PofW, Gwelda, Ancient Draugr

* Jewelry Box - CTD when looking in container.  Trying several times I think the cause was scrolling the notes about Crafting the Sets in the Ecletic Box.

--------------------

A second question: when installing the original "LSAR All in One Package" mod, a menu appears with choices.  What are the appropriate choices to use with your improvements - LIST, (options), MY ASSUMPTION:

* Select fitting type around the chest (Loose, wellfitted)

* Select body type (CBBE, UNP, UNPB) UNPB 

* Skirt (On, Off)

* Underwear-Lower (On, Off)

* Underwear-Upper (On, Off)

* Whether or not to replace the armor (Replace clothes only, Replace armor only, Replace clothes and armor) Replace Clothes and Armor

* Option: Blow up Addon Enable (On, Off) Off

Thanks for any answers and help. 

LSAR you have two choices but they both need to be UNPB to work with my mod.  The well-fit is TBBP because its well fit so no belly movement.  The Loose Version is TPSB so the belly works.  You can change back and forth.  The other choices don't matter.  I change them around all the time.  All changes are done through SKSE and the esp never changes so no chance of save issues.  Keep in mind the underwear from this mod will sometimes override the underwear in LSAR and sometimes LSAR will override my items.  You can load saves and watch them swap. It doesn't hurt anything just gets annoying sometimes when you want a certain look.  I suggest replacing everything (armor and clothing).  That option is for people who have a totally different armor replacer.  I use LSAR with my other armor replacer which does not conflict, it only adds the missing armors

As far as the other items being invisible, I verified that my version has all the items.  You may have downloaded the old version while the new one was still uploading.  Unfortunately these files are huge and they can get messed up during download as well.   I just changed the esp to an esm.  Try re-downloading everything again but be prepared for a very long download. 

I would add without a doubt you are missing meshes.

Missing Meshes=CTD missing bodies etc

Missing Textures = Purple everything 

I found a missing set of textures in the UKC Boots replacer.  That has been uploaded.  Missing textures are possible since I removed UNP Clothing Merchants.  SO please let me know if you find them.  I will be working to fix any issues with My TSPB LSAR Conversion this week.

LSAR you have two choices but they both need to be UNPB to work with my mod.  The well-fit is TBBP because its well fit so no belly movement.  The Loose Version is TPSB so the belly works.  You can change back and forth.  The other choices don't matter.  I change them around all the time.  All changes are done through SKSE and the esp never changes so no chance of save issues.  Keep in mind the underwear from this mod will sometimes override the underwear in LSAR and sometimes LSAR will override my items.  You can load saves and watch them swap. It doesn't hurt anything just gets annoying sometimes when you want a certain look.  I suggest replacing everything (armor and clothing).  That option is for people who have a totally different armor replacer.  I use LSAR with my other armor replacer which does not conflict, it only adds the missing armors

As far as the other items being invisible, I verified that my version has all the items.  You may have downloaded the old version while the new one was still uploading.  Unfortunately these files are huge and they can get messed up during download as well.   I just changed the esp to an esm.  Try re-downloading everything again but be prepared for a very long download. 

I'm downloading the updates and will review once everything arrives.

The filesizes: 

* Armor-Clothing-Weapons esm.7z - 271kb

* Armor-Clothing-Weapons Meshes.7z - 439.1mb

* Armor-Clothing-Weapons Textures.7z - 2.76 gb

Is the small size of the .esm correct?  That seems low.

Yes the small size of the esm is correct.  I keep that file very very small so it's easy to update and fix bugs.  I only put scripts, sounds, SKSE plugins and esm/esps in there.  The texture pack on the other hand never requires bug fixes unless I just accidentally left a texture out.  besides if a texture is missing you can easily get it from the original mod.  I only modify the meshes for TPSB.

Device Devices just got a major update and a major announcement:  NO MORE UNPB SUPPORT

No problem.  I got this.  Actually I always had this.  Already on my page.  

Devious Assets: 2-9-0 no need for updates - use the same one

Devious Expansion: I updated and added to the main page.

Have no fear all thing TPSB can be found here

I'm downloading the updates and will review once everything arrives.

The filesizes: 

* Armor-Clothing-Weapons esm.7z - 271kb

* Armor-Clothing-Weapons Meshes.7z - 439.1mb

* Armor-Clothing-Weapons Textures.7z - 2.76 gb

Is the small size of the .esm correct?  That seems low.

I have downloaded everything and replaced the old files with the latests. Vlindrel Hall is again populated with functioning items in the Ecletic box.  

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Device Devices just got a major update and a major announcement:  NO MORE UNPB SUPPORT

No problem.  I got this.  Actually I always had this.  Already on my page.  

Devious Assets: 2-9-0 no need for updates - use the same one

Devious Expansion: I updated and added to the main page.

Have no fear all thing TPSB can be found here

Thank you very much!

I didn't expect conversion in the near future and was near panic when I saw they phased out UNPB...

You saved my nerves!

Thank you for your other conversions too!

No problem guys. To be honest I felt it too. When UNPB came out there was little support with most of it being here at LL. I went with UNPB for the BBP. Until recently there were no UNP BBP conversions. So this is why my merger has some UNP in it. But I decide I want my game standardized with one body. UNPB TPSB is that body. In some cases like tight corsets TBBP makes more sense but the goal is to get rid of all the clipping. I am currently working on my Temptress race to offer more options. The goal is to offer Temptress, Angelic Temptress, Angelic Ashen, and Angelic Succubus in one esp. All will have custom tattoos, wings, and TPSB. After that I will fix some clipping issues with LSAR TPSB.

Currently in testing when I click on the containers and go to grab anything there are long pauses. I am curious to know if anyone else has this problem.

Dreadpap I updated the entire page including the skeleton requirements.  I will always update to the latest skeleton so that will always be safe.  But...you do have to have the correct XML to go with it.  

I also color coded all updates in yellow to make it very easy to see when I update.

I just spent two weeks and near100 hours remaking all the clothing in LSAR.  I worked each mesh individually giving special attention to smooth curves, no gaps, and clipping.  I tested each outfit running and jumping in every direction under heavy bouncing.  This is the largest project I have ever endeavored to undertake.  I can honestly say that my conversions are higher quality then the vanilla meshes and the original LSAR.  I ran out of time to get to the armors.  I started on some and they are included.  When I have time I will finish the project.

I should add when I finish LSAR I will be working on myUKC LSAR Armor complement to fill in the the gaps for the armors not included in LSAR.