HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

47 minutes ago, darklink_omar said:

same problem +1

Download the latest version from this morning. The one last night was missing two files because I'm dumb.

36 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

(sorry my bad english)

sorry.... i don't know why but the old version worked better for me, during the sex scenes the facial expressions were very varied, now they all have a single expression (eyes squinting and wide open mounth )for the whole sex scene , and with hd tongue there is a lot of fps frame drop afther sex scene when they get dressed 

The code that generates the random face expressions is mostly the same, the difference is that before characters either had happy/surprise/anger for pleasure, and sadness/fear/anger for pain. Now it depends on whether the actor is an aggressor, a victim or neither, and it adds new emotions puzzle/disgust. So there's more variety now than before.

I can't reproduce any fps drops at any point. When the scene is over, the tongues are simply removed from all actors (it will try three times instead of infinite times like before).

Feel free to keep using the old version, just don't use it with creatures or it will bloat your save file. Also, the previous version had double undressing, and it had to reset the player's face every time it added or removed a tongue; the new version fixes both issues. Also the new version works with Sexlab beta 8 and 9, and LE it looks like, while the old version was just beta 7 se.

2 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Download the latest version from this morning. The one last night was missing two files because I'm dumb.

The code that generates the random face expressions is mostly the same, the difference is that before characters either had happy/surprise/anger for pleasure, and sadness/fear/anger for pain. Now it depends on whether the actor is an aggressor, a victim or neither, and it adds new emotions puzzle/disgust. So there's more variety now than before.

I can't reproduce any fps drops at any point. When the scene is over, the tongues are simply removed from all actors (it will try three times instead of infinite times like before).

Feel free to keep using the old version, just don't use it with creatures or it will bloat your save file. Also, the previous version had double undressing, and it had to reset the player's face every time it added or removed a tongue; the new version fixes both issues. Also the new version works with Sexlab beta 8 and 9, and LE it looks like, while the old version was just beta 7 se.

yes  the rest got better ,i was referring only to facial expressions, i don't use expressive facial aniamtion female/male (becouse don't work well with high poly head) , i use only expressive facegen morphs and plugin :(

Also my character can sometimes have her mouth closed even with a tougue while in animation, I got all the requirements installed and nothing overwriting the same script, is there any particular setting in sexlab that I should tweak? (I have reset expression registry after installing the mod)

Edited by FredOof
2 hours ago, capitanohook said:

yes  the rest got better ,i was referring only to facial expressions, i don't use expressive facial aniamtion female/male (becouse don't work well with high poly head) , i use only expressive facegen morphs and plugin :(

I use all three at the same time. I think some of the screenshots I took for this post are from high poly NPC replacer. See if your characters inside Candlehearth Hall look the same as mine, but in any case, the expression variety should have gone up from the old version, not down. If it went down then something is wrong somewhere.

2 hours ago, FredOof said:

Is there anyway to limit the types of tongues that my character may use in animation?

I didn't code it as a feature in the MCM but you can sort of hack it: just go to the meshes folder and overwrite the nif files of the tongues you don't like with the ones you do like.

2 hours ago, FredOof said:

Also my character's mouth sometimes have their mouth closed even with a tougue while in animation, I got all the requirements installed and nothing overwriting the same script, is there any particular setting in sexlab that I should tweak? (I have reset expression registry after installing the mod)

How often does that happen? For me it's like one in a hundred, and I think it has to do with how SexLab implemented Lip Sync, basically sslBaseVoice should order my mod to remove the tongue before closing the actors' mouth, but 1 in a 100 it's timing is off.

Now its working like a charm i love this mod the HDT tongues and the expressions, in my case everyone have their mouths open all the time its normal? Also my character's mouth sometimes have their mouth closed even with a tougue while in animation (not often tho)

Edited by darklink_omar
8 minutes ago, darklink_omar said:

Now its working like a charm i love this mod the HDT tongues and the expressions, in my case everyone have their mouths open all the time its normal? Also my character's mouth sometimes have their mouth closed even with a tougue while in animation (not often tho)

Hmm, I'm not sure if that's normal. Make sure sslBaseExpressions.pex and sslBaseVoice.pex are coming from my mod and not any other mod (you can check easily in MO2 in the Data tab). The characters open their mouths when they moan and also have a chance to every 3 to 5 seconds depending on their "sexual intensity" variable (you can see the number in the console if you enable debug messages, it goes from 0 to 100). But they should close their mouths too, now and then. A lot of it is driven by the animation you're playing -basically I'm just letting SexLab determine when the characters open and close their mouths, and I've noticed some animations have them with their mouth open all the time, and other animations do less of that.

As for the tongue-on-chin problem, in my game it happens about once out of every hundred or so. If it's a lot more frequent than that, then maybe there's some script lag going on, or maybe my code could be improved further! I'll keep testing and see if I notice that issue often enough to be a real bother.

17 hours ago, capitanohook said:

Apologies for doubting you, you were right: I just got back to the computer (I was traveling for the last few days) and I can confirm that while everything indeed works, the mouth is  staying open for far too long. I'm fixing this and posting an update soon.

6 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Apologies for doubting you, you were right: I just got back to the computer (I was traveling for the last few days) and I can confirm that while everything indeed works, the mouth is  staying open for far too long. I'm fixing this and posting an update soon.

(sorry my bad english) don't worry it's not a problem ;) try it too ,try do some tests, 1 with only expressive facegen morphs and plugin (with high poly head) and 1 with expressive facegen morph and plugin and expressive facial animation male/ female(with high poly head) and see the difference,  you will see that this mod works better if only the expressive facegen morphs and plugin alone (with high poly head) ;)  unfortunately i cant remove high poly head becouse i like it a lot and combined with expressive facegen morphs and plugin  is fantastic

Edited by capitanohook
7 hours ago, capitanohook said:

(sorry my bad english) don't worry it's not a problem ;) try it too ,try do some tests, 1 with only expressive facegen morphs and plugin (with high poly head) and 1 with expressive facegen morph and plugin and expressive facial animation male/ female(with high poly head) and see the difference,  you will see that this mod works better if only the expressive facegen morphs and plugin alone (with high poly head) ;)  unfortunately i cant remove high poly head becouse i like it a lot and combined with expressive facegen morphs and plugin  is fantastic

Alright, I uploaded an update just now. From my testing, characters should not have their mouths open all the time any more. I also added a sound effect for equipping tongues (it comes from the Oral sound effects in SexLab itself. Give it a try, the lip sync should be a little bit better as well.

Edit: I also tried combinations of regular vs high poly and high expression mods vs not. It seems to me that https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19181 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19532 have no effect on High Poly, and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35785 affects everything, but I'm not sure -I didn't look too hard into which files come with which mod, and I'm ready to be educated if someone knows better. Also, I added a toggle in the MCM for the equip sounds, in case some people don't care for them.

Edited by Throwaway4Nexus
21 minutes ago, Sonya said:

New update doesn't have esp file?

EDIT: Actually whole update wants me to overwrite only files from 1 mod, instead of 3 mods (previous HDT version).

wtfhow -gah. Okay. I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. The zip file has an ESP in my hard drive, I swear. This is cursed.

Anyway, try again, I re-uploaded, and then re-downloaded. and then re-played it just to make sure.

On 8/19/2021 at 5:32 PM, thegrimreaper2 said:

Okay, so after some quick (And I mean 'QUICK') Testing and attempts, It seems to be working in LE. I ran the mod through Cathedral, (the meshes and textures now work In LE), loaded the mod up in the LE Creation kit and saved the .esp in there. After loading the game, The mcm loads fine and all sliders can be played around with, information is output to the console during scenes, tongues equip when conditions are met, and nothing has crashed yet! If anyone feels like having a go testing, back up a save file first just to be sure, and take a look at the file to see if I've done anything wrong. If its all good to go, feel free to add it the downloads page :) Some things I will mention, the tongues use slot 55, which is commonly used by mods that add glasses, spectacles, and facial jewelry. Any chance you could change the slot the tongues use? And is it an intended effect for the delay between sexlab voice sounds playing decreasing so they play with very little pause between them?

Ahegao Toungues LE.rar 4.06 MB · 4 downloads

Working: NPCs.

Not working properly: The player. There is sound effect playing but no visible tongues until I go into inventory and equip something. (Possible cause could be that I'm using a custom race since the tongues don't align well with my character's mouth)

But overall I'm still enjoying this marvelous mod. Thank you for making it possible for LE users.

On 8/11/2021 at 10:01 PM, Throwaway4Nexus said:

I'm pretty happy with the way it works, so I don't have new features planned. I tried (hard) to make characters look at each other (headtracking) at certain moments during sex, but couldn't crack it -it might not be possible with the way the animations work, but if I'm wrong and someone could lend a hand please do.

I can't help nor prove you wrong but there might be a way. I open up racemenu during sex (with tfc) and when I close it, my PC's head changes position and begins to look randomly left and right. If I continue until the end of sex, the head'll keep moving. But if I reset the animating stage, then everything goes back to normal.

On 8/20/2021 at 8:41 AM, Throwaway4Nexus said:

I use all three at the same time. I think some of the screenshots I took for this post are from high poly NPC replacer. See if your characters inside Candlehearth Hall look the same as mine, but in any case, the expression variety should have gone up from the old version, not down. If it went down then something is wrong somewhere.

I didn't code it as a feature in the MCM but you can sort of hack it: just go to the meshes folder and overwrite the nif files of the tongues you don't like with the ones you do like.

How often does that happen? For me it's like one in a hundred, and I think it has to do with how SexLab implemented Lip Sync, basically sslBaseVoice should order my mod to remove the tongue before closing the actors' mouth, but 1 in a 100 it's timing is off.

Hmm in my game it happens 4/5 if the actor had her tongue out when reaching orgasm stage

36 minutes ago, FredOof said:

Hmm in my game it happens 4/5 if the actor had her tongue out when reaching orgasm stage

I think the update fixed the issue! expressions are now much natural, however I did notice that after the update whenever I start an animation, the sounds and voices start playing, but actors move to a same spot and wobble for a noticeably longer period of the time before getting into position. Also the stripping sound would play twice.

7 hours ago, Boredomisgone said:

Working: NPCs.

Not working properly: The player. There is sound effect playing but no visible tongues until I go into inventory and equip something. (Possible cause could be that I'm using a custom race since the tongues don't align well with my character's mouth)

But overall I'm still enjoying this marvelous mod. Thank you for making it possible for LE users.

Which custom race is it? Does this help? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2853

6 hours ago, Boredomisgone said:

I can't help nor prove you wrong but there might be a way. I open up racemenu during sex (with tfc) and when I close it, my PC's head changes position and begins to look randomly left and right. If I continue until the end of sex, the head'll keep moving. But if I reset the animating stage, then everything goes back to normal.

Interesting... if I could find what it is about racemenu that unlocks headtracking... hmm....

6 hours ago, pifesh said:

Hi there..tested 1.2.1 version and works fine..even better than 1.2..You really made my day!!..thx a lot for this awesome mod, it is a perfect addon for Skyrim´s sexlab SE !!

:).

Thanks for confirming! That's several nights in a row I spend on this and I look forward to calling it good enough and moving on :) 

5 hours ago, FredOof said:

I think the update fixed the issue! expressions are now much natural, however I did notice that after the update whenever I start an animation, the sounds and voices start playing, but actors move to a same spot and wobble for a noticeably longer period of the time before getting into position. Also the stripping sound would play twice.

I noticed the equip sound came back, I'm looking into it this morning. But my mod never touched anything related to positioning, and since 1.2 it doesn't even strip actors anymore, so there should be no changes there.

4 hours ago, Grumbrum said:

With the latest version I hear a lot of vanilla equipping sounds during a scene, no matter if I enable the equipping sound in the MCM or not.  

Aye, I just noticed it too. Strange. I'm looking into it this morning, if I can crack it, it'll be the last update I'll make probably.

4 hours ago, Grumbrum said:

Could you please upload 1.1 again? I have stupidly overwritten it with 1.2.1 because the filenames are identical. BTW, it is a common good practice to include the version number into a filename. Then these kind of accidents can't happen.

I don't have it anymore. Anyway, 1.1 is unsafe because it can bloat your save game if you apply it to creatures who can't have tongues and the cleanup function is infinitely recursive, unlike 1.2 and above that filter out creatures in the first place, and only try 3 times to clean up each actor.

3 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Which custom race is it? Does this help? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2853

Interesting... if I could find what it is about racemenu that unlocks headtracking... hmm....

Thanks for confirming! That's several nights in a row I spend on this and I look forward to calling it good enough and moving on :) 

I noticed the equip sound came back, I'm looking into it this morning. But my mod never touched anything related to positioning, and since 1.2 it doesn't even strip actors anymore, so there should be no changes there.

Aye, I just noticed it too. Strange. I'm looking into it this morning, if I can crack it, it'll be the last update I'll make probably.

I don't have it anymore. Anyway, 1.1 is unsafe because it can bloat your save game if you apply it to creatures who can't have tongues and the cleanup function is infinitely recursive, unlike 1.2 and above that filter out creatures in the first place, and only try 3 times to clean up each actor.

The equip sound might be Schlongs of Skyrim. Unsure, but I noted schlong flickering.