HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

Tried getting this to work with SL Beta 8, but no luck. Tongues equip but facial expressions don't seem to change other than the base expressions. I enabled facial expressions and lip sync in the mcm, disabled and uninstalled Separate Orgasms and Blushing When Aroused, reinstalled MFG Fix, put this mod as the lowest on the load order, started from a fresh save, and reset the expression registry. I also tried to uninstall any other expression mods I had. 

I'm guessing I might have another conflict somewhere? Not sure what else I can do to troubleshoot.

On 8/17/2021 at 5:23 AM, Mark Antony said:

Would this be compatible with sexlab utility plus? 

I'm not sure. If sexlab utility overwrites sslBaseExpression or sslVoices chances are it won't be compatible.

23 hours ago, blemp said:

Nice mod. I've been hoping a mod like this would come round but I never expected one of this quality, honestly.

Your expressions are on point and the appearance of the tongues (placement and physics) is phenomenal. I have a few gripes with some things, however.

It would be awesome if you could add it so that tongues stay out after a certain pleasure/pain threshold or value because as it is now, it is very jarring that they only play whilst the actors are moaning. I've tried disabling the option in the MCM menu so that actors wouldn't use the Ahegao tongues so they could keep the tongue out but it always removes them again (it even says so in the console). Maybe make it so that the tongue changes when the moans play instead of only having the tongue out whilst it's playing.

Also adding a lot of different customization options (like being able to select which tongues or sets of expressions are used) would make this mod absolutely perfect but its understandable if that's a huge pain in the ass to implement.

Anyway, so far it's an amazing mod. Keep up the good work dude.

Thanks for the nice comments, the new version I'm working on has an MCM option to configure how long the tongues stay on. 

18 hours ago, killer1997ab said:

Hey hi, first of all nice work!

But when the tongue is equipped, manually or automatically, it is placed at the chin, any solution to it?

Make sure you have MFG Fix installed and nothing is overwriting it (it seems Blush When Aroused) overwrites it.

15 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

enb2021_8_17_23_28_42.bmpwhat to do with this messages? its repeating like this forever.. something must have gone wrong it said 0 but this thing still search for something that doesnt exist

This is what's going on: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/173824-hdt-ahegao-tongues-and-expressions-for-sexlab/?do=findComment&comment=3474977 . Do not use this mod on creatures yet, creatures can't have tongues nor expressions. I've been working on the next version which automatically filters them out.

8 hours ago, GlassDollar said:

Tried getting this to work with SL Beta 8, but no luck. Tongues equip but facial expressions don't seem to change other than the base expressions. I enabled facial expressions and lip sync in the mcm, disabled and uninstalled Separate Orgasms and Blushing When Aroused, reinstalled MFG Fix, put this mod as the lowest on the load order, started from a fresh save, and reset the expression registry. I also tried to uninstall any other expression mods I had. 

I'm guessing I might have another conflict somewhere? Not sure what else I can do to troubleshoot.

I've been working every day to make a version that is compatible with SL 7, 8 and 9. It's difficult work. At first I tried my best to simply no longer overwrite sslBaseExpression nor sslBaseVoice. I got it but at a very high cost: I never know when SL is going to close the actor's mouth, so I had to poll several times a second to remove the tongue just in time. Polling several times a second is murder on low-end computers, and felt like a recipe for causing CTDs. So I obviously didn't go with that. So I have no choice but to replace those two files if I want to avoid tongues on chins, but when I do, I have to deal with incompatibilities between the different versions, and that's what I've been struggling with so far. Still trying.

Btw, once I get this to work, the SL expression presets and options in its MCM won't matter anymore -this will take over.

Thank you for this mod it really makes a huge difference during scenes.

Thanks for the nice comments, the new version I'm working on has an MCM option to configure how long the tongues stay on.

I have question, would it be possible to force open mouth with it and just let it just cycle throught random tongues 1-10 with corresponding mouth morph ?

It would probably remove the clipping and make it even better.

10 hours ago, crashit123 said:

Thank you for this mod it really makes a huge difference during scenes.

I have question, would it be possible to force open mouth with it and just let it just cycle throught random tongues 1-10 with corresponding mouth morph ?

It would probably remove the clipping and make it even better.

I tried it, and it kinda broke the immersion. The tongues are all very different from each other, and the way HDT works, every time it switches from one tongue to another the new one starts from the default position and has to hang by its physics all over again, so it looks like they're constantly unrolling. I ended up not doing it bro, trust me it's better this way. 

Everyone please try the newest version. Fucking Fable gave me so much of his time and his brain and solved the two main problems I was having with a single stroke.

The problems were:

• Whenever you use a script to equip something on the player, it doesn't actually load the 3d for it. More Informative Console shows it's equipped, but it doesn't display. Before, I was fixing this by calling a NiNodeUpdate but doing that resets all the expressions and removes the wet effects from WetFunction Redux. That one-second reset where the mouth closed and the expression went blank was really bothering me.
  • Whenever you give armor to an NPC, Skyrim makes the NPC go through his/her entire inventory equipping whatever is best for every slot. This was a problem because I couldn't give the tongues to the actors before SexLab sent me a mod event, and by the time SexLab sent me a mod event the actors were already stripped. So I had this elaborate solution where I created a clone of every actor only to hold on to the armor that SexLab didn't strip and then return it. It was effective, but it took time, and it made the actors blink dressed for a second before undressing again.

Fable solved both problems by simply giving the armors using console commands, via the ConsoleUtil SSE mod. So simple, so effective. Damn.

Okay, unless there are bugs, I don't think I'll update this much. Feel free to try to make it an ESL, but remember that if you do that, you need to replace the old Form IDs with the new Form IDs inside _AhegaoAlias.psc and compile. 

Let me know if anything seems off.

Hi..nice work i tested  1.2version with sexlab Beta8 and both files ( with and without HDT )

First i must say that in 1.1 Version tongues were equipped and unequipped as intended, which  is not happening in version 1.2.

In this last version, tongues are not changing in any way., once the first tongue is equipped..it remains in the mouth till the whole scene is over (tested on vampires and human races);

Also i noticed that in player character, if you switch to free camera mode using sexlab hotkey or TFC command on console, before the tongue is equipped..you dont see it in the mouth  being equpped..which was not happening in  first version ( the tongue is there, but you need to switch back to 3p view to see it).

No matter the position of the plugin in load  order ( at the top or at the end of the list the results are the same).

i hope you can fix it because i love this mod :)

3 minutes ago, pifesh said:

Hi..nice work i tested  1.2version with sexlab Beta8 and both files ( with and without HDT )

First i must say that in 1.1 Version tongues were equipped and unequipped as intended, which  is not happening in version 1.2.

In this last version, tongues are not changing in any way., once the first tongue is equipped..it remains in the mouth till the whole scene is over (tested on vampires and human races);

Also i noticed that in player character, if you switch to free camera mode using sexlab hotkey or TFC command on console, before the tongue is equipped..you dont see it in the mouth  being equpped..which was not happening in  first version ( the tongue is there, but you need to switch back to 3p view to see it).

No matter the position of the plugin in load  order ( at the top or at the end of the list the results are the same).

same problem for me

6 minutes ago, pifesh said:

3 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

same problem for me

just like the two before me I'm having the same issue. hope this can get fixed soon its a really good mod. 

5 minutes ago, VolkerRacho20 said:

sslBaseExpression and sslBaseVoice are missing in the scripts folder but are still present in the source folder

i dont think this is intentional because the description still mentions they should overwrite the sexlab ones or am i wrong?

they are in.

10 minutes ago, VolkerRacho20 said:

sslBaseExpression and sslBaseVoice are missing in the scripts folder but are still present in the source folder

i dont think this is intentional because the description still mentions they should overwrite the sexlab ones or am i wrong?

2 hours ago, Mr-Bipen said:

just like the two before me I'm having the same issue. hope this can get fixed soon its a really good mod. 

Both of these issues are present in my case as well.

1 hour ago, VolkerRacho20 said:

This was it! Thank you!

Gah, so sorry guys for dropping the spaghetti, it was late at night and I had been working on this all day and I didn't check that CK was writing the PEX files to the right folder. It's fixed now, please re-download and re-try. 

Okay, so after some quick (And I mean 'QUICK') Testing and attempts, It seems to be working in LE. I ran the mod through Cathedral, (the meshes and textures now work In LE), loaded the mod up in the LE Creation kit and saved the .esp in there. After loading the game, The mcm loads fine and all sliders can be played around with, information is output to the console during scenes, tongues equip when conditions are met, and nothing has crashed yet! If anyone feels like having a go testing, back up a save file first just to be sure, and take a look at the file to see if I've done anything wrong. If its all good to go, feel free to add it the downloads page :) Some things I will mention, the tongues use slot 55, which is commonly used by mods that add glasses, spectacles, and facial jewelry. Any chance you could change the slot the tongues use? And is it an intended effect for the delay between sexlab voice sounds playing decreasing so they play with very little pause between them?

Ahegao Toungues LE.rar

Edited by thegrimreaper2
3 hours ago, peterkenway said:

I haven't tested the new version yet, but I had a question, you said that this mod is not an ''ESL'' yet, but can I install this mod now and later remove it in the middle of a playthrough to install the ESL version?

Whenever you make the jump from ESP to ESL, you need a clean save first. ESL changes all the formIDs so if you don't clean your save first, you'll end up with double MCM menus, and who knows what else may break. So, uninstall ESP, clean your save of the mod entirely, then install the ESL version.

2 hours ago, pifesh said:

Well done! , i ´ve tested the re-uploaded 1.2 version and  it seems to work fine...i love it.

Thx for your  great work.

Thanks for confirming! That was a bit of a scare!

1 hour ago, Jack of All Trades said:

Ahegao stuff was working fine for a little bit but then suddenly my FPS dropped significantly to the point where it was a slideshow, ultimately resulting in a crash. Not sure if it was a one time thing, I'll have to do more testing.

You know how Disneyland workers can't enjoy the "magic" of the park anymore cuz they see it all day? Yeah, I've spent so many hours testing tongues that I became jaded to it, and not once did I experience an FPS drop. Something else is going on on your game, and RIP my de-sensitization. 

1 hour ago, thegrimreaper2 said:

Okay, so after some quick (And I mean 'QUICK') Testing and attempts, It seems to be working in LE. I ran the mod through Cathedral, (the meshes and textures now work In LE), loaded the mod up in the LE Creation kit and saved the .esp in there. After loading the game, The mcm loads fine and all sliders can be played around with, information is output to the console during scenes, tongues equip when conditions are met, and nothing has crashed yet! If anyone feels like having a go testing, back up a save file first just to be sure, and take a look at the file to see if I've done anything wrong. If its all good to go, feel free to add it the downloads page :) Some things I will mention, the tongues use slot 55, which is commonly used by mods that add glasses or spectacles. Any chance you could change the slot the tongues use? And is it an intended effect for the delay between sexlab voice sounds playing decreasing so they play with very little pause between them?

Ahegao Toungues LE.rar 4.06 MB · 0 downloads

Amazing, if a few people confirm, then go ahead and post it with my blessing -great job! I wasn't sure the LE version of MFG Fix would be compatible, but it seems it is, awesome.

1 hour ago, Mr-Bipen said:

this could be a me issue but im still not getting the tongues and now my expressions are bugged. Both males and females just stay stuck with there mouths open during animations and they dont change. If anyone's got any ideas it would be a big help. 

Make sure you have ConsoleUtilSSE, or else the tongues won't appear. As for expressions, make sure you're using the latest version of the mod I uploaded this morning, because the one I uploaded last night was missing sslBaseVoice.pex and sslBaseExpression.pex and those play a huge role in the actors' faces.

7 hours ago, pifesh said:

same problem +1

(sorry my bad english)

sorry.... i don't know why but the old version worked better for me, during the sex scenes the facial expressions were very varied, now they all have a single expression (eyes squinting and wide open mounth )for the whole sex scene , and with hd tongue there is a lot of fps frame drop afther sex scene when they get dressed