HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

51 minutes ago, zer02 said:

SPAM console

ERROR:  (FF001040): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression o.
stack:
    [ (FF001040)].TWD_draugrSpawn.ClearExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?
    [0_LingaQuest (A1005E47)]._AhegaoQuest.RemoveTongues() - "_AhegaoQuest.psc" Line 203
    [0_LingaQuest (A1005E47)]._AhegaoQuest.RemoveTongues() - "_AhegaoQuest.psc" Line 212
    [0_LingaQuest (A1005E47)]._AhegaoQuest.RemoveTongues() - "_AhegaoQuest.psc" Line 212

While I myself can't understand what your mod conflicts with from my build - I would be very grateful to you if your mod could fully work only with the main character. (disabling all male does not help)

Ah, I see what's going on: my mod is applying tongues to *all* actors in a SexLab scene, when it should only apply to humanoid NPCs who actually have facial expressions. I'll filter creatures out in the next update.

That said, what this error message tells me is that the script cannot reset the face expression of draugrs, which shouldn't hurt. It doesn't explain why they lose their peepee. But maybe the update will help, once I filter them out.

As for working only on the player, you can simply uncheck males and females and that would do it. Alternatively, uncheck the player checkbox too, get the equippable version of a few tongues you like, hotkey them as favorites, and use the hotkeys to equip them on/off any time.

Edited by Throwaway4Nexus
2 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Ah, I see what's going on: my mod is applying tongues to *all* actors in a SexLab scene, when it should only apply to humanoid NPCs who actually have facial expressions. I'll filter creatures out in the next update.

That said, what this error message tells me is that the script cannot reset the face expression of draugrs, which shouldn't hurt. It doesn't explain why they lose their peepee. But maybe the update will help, once I filter them out.

As for working only on the player, you can simply uncheck males and females and that would do it. Alternatively, uncheck the player checkbox too, get the equippable version of a few tongues you like, hotkey them as favorites, and use the hotkeys to equip them on/off any time.

"'simply uncheck males and females' - I have already tried to block the substitution of emotions in draugr, but the spam in the console continues, in general, I am waiting for updates )

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

if this can somehow be used with sexlab survival because that mod also uses a form of ahegao when you orgasm or enjoyment reaches a certain threshold then i think we really got  something here.  

But survival ahegao is broken

Edited by Squash3000

Okay, I was using SL Framework Beta 7 all along. Now that I upgraded to 9, I find the actors get transported to the sky over whiterun whenever a sex scene starts, and my mod is no longer getting any info for pleasure/pain. It will take me a while to make a version of the mod that is compatible with beta 9, because first I have to figure out those two problems.

Just keeping you guys informed.

EDIT: Seems it's a common bug when upgrading, I'm making progress fixing it.

Edited by Throwaway4Nexus
14 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Yeah, this could be the reason. MfgConsoleFunc contains the commands that make characters open their mouths. I've no idea why would BWA overwrite a general use library, but who am I to speak since I'm also editing sslBaseVoice and sslBaseExpression. Try moving MFG fix lower than BWA, or hiding (in MO2) the pex file BWA is overwriting, and see if that was it. 

It seems like this did the trick. I just hid the file and the mouth is now opening as it should.

10 hours ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:
14 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

First of all, thanks there for that is a really immersive mod. But for something so simple to consume an entire load slot. Is it possible to create this as a light ESP?

I think it should be possible, but I'm not sure when that will happen. It'd be when I'm done adding features or fixes.

Alos only with xEdit to make a light ESP out of it does not work, that I have already tried. And about Creation Kit first to manipulate it, that I prefer to leave to people who know it!

Thanks, this mod is very well..

but the toungues rest only for 3-4 seconds.. then it removed and re-add after 6-7 seconds.

If i want keep toungues for example 20 seconds? it's possible?

On 8/13/2021 at 5:47 AM, bruh... said:

I do. I have all the requirements and i checked to make they are all up to date. I did just notice that MFG Fix has a conflict with blush when aroused, BWA is overwriting MfgConsoleFunc.pex. Not sure if this is relevant

finally got it to work with this! awesome thanks!

Let me preface this with the fact that I like this mod. But it seems to have some kind of conflict with something in my load order. I keep seeing messages in the console about tongues still being equipped or expression not reset, retrying. I think this is leading to the real problem, which is that after a few hours of game play my saves won't load and I have corrupted papyrus sections according to fallrim tools.

I'm still on sexlab framework 8, since apparently I was traveling when 9 was released.

17 hours ago, bruh... said:

It seems like this did the trick. I just hid the file and the mouth is now opening as it should.

8 hours ago, adle said:

finally got it to work with this! awesome thanks!

Glad to hear. A vanilla MfgConsoleFunc is needed to open the mouths. No idea why BWA replaces it, hopefully BWA still works fine with the vanilla version of MfgConsoleFunc.

15 hours ago, NullSetVal said:

Hi,

is there anyway to restrict the tongues to be use

something like use only tongues no.1 when the face animation is playing

thankyou

Currently it just picks one of the ten tongues at random. I'll think of a way to have favorites or turn certain tongues on or off as a new feature in the future, no promises!

17 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Alos only with xEdit to make a light ESP out of it does not work, that I have already tried. And about Creation Kit first to manipulate it, that I prefer to leave to people who know it!

Correct, that changes the formIDs and there's part of the code that relies on formIDs. I'll try to make the next version an ESL if I can.

13 hours ago, SilenSE said:

Thanks, this mod is very well..

but the toungues rest only for 3-4 seconds.. then it removed and re-add after 6-7 seconds.

If i want keep toungues for example 20 seconds? it's possible?

Maybe. Currently the tongues stay on for as long as the mouths stay open, and the mouths stay open for as long as the moan/voice line lasts. I don't think we can have 20-second long voicelines, but maybe I can find a different way to equip the tongue that doesn't rely on voicelines. I'll see what I can do.

2 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Let me preface this with the fact that I like this mod. But it seems to have some kind of conflict with something in my load order. I keep seeing messages in the console about tongues still being equipped or expression not reset, retrying. I think this is leading to the real problem, which is that after a few hours of game play my saves won't load and I have corrupted papyrus sections according to fallrim tools.

I'm still on sexlab framework 8, since apparently I was traveling when 9 was released.

Load an earlier save. What's happening is that I have a recursive function removing the tongues after a sex act has ended. If for some reason the tongues are not removed, it tries again. I don't think this is related to your papyrus corruption, since other than trying again it doesn't touch anything else, but for now I suggest you load an earlier save. In the next version I will remove the recursive function even if some tongues are left over in inventories. 

10 minutes ago, Throwaway4Nexus said:

Load an earlier save. What's happening is that I have a recursive function removing the tongues after a sex act has ended. If for some reason the tongues are not removed, it tries again. I don't think this is related to your papyrus corruption, since other than trying again it doesn't touch anything else, but for now I suggest you load an earlier save. In the next version I will remove the recursive function even if some tongues are left over in inventories. 

I have to disagree. While I don't think it's this mod specifically, I think something between this mod and the rest of my load order is the problem. I did load and earlier save, and the corruption came back as soon as I'd saved in that game a few times. Now I'm on a game where this mod was never installed, and the problem hasn't appeared after another few hours of play. If you're really sure, I can start another new game with this mod installed and see if it shows up, but it takes 10-15 hours and several saves for the problem to appear.

A playthrought with a almost  30 hours in and it cause massive save bloat, confirm with resaver, +60 000 script stack....  when using consol command, has notification about trying to clean chaurus actor... even when everything is disable in mcm. tehn FPS drop bellow 5. 

teminate script with resaver, and suspendend thread resolved temporly the problem but it crept again. 

greetings developer, I used your mod in sexlab beta 8 version and everything happened normally, but the expression is something not constant and the tongue keeps coming and going because not all the time the characters are openmouthed, do you know how to increase this period? and already tested it on sexlab beta 9 ?

On 8/14/2021 at 6:54 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

I have to disagree. While I don't think it's this mod specifically, I think something between this mod and the rest of my load order is the problem. I did load and earlier save, and the corruption came back as soon as I'd saved in that game a few times. Now I'm on a game where this mod was never installed, and the problem hasn't appeared after another few hours of play. If you're really sure, I can start another new game with this mod installed and see if it shows up, but it takes 10-15 hours and several saves for the problem to appear.

9 hours ago, xesfer said:

I like very much this mod but I noticed a problem in the savefile.
This is message that I got fom Re-saver.

Potential problems were identified

There are 25 stacks and 34761 frames, which probably indicates a problem.
_AhegaoQuest occurs the most often (34757 occurrences)

There is a stack 3760 frames deep (_AhegaoQuest (00497bd5) 3760 frames).

How can I solve that? Thank you

The problem is that the mod is trying to apply tongues and expressions to creatures (such as Draugr or Chaurus) and creatures can't have expressions. Then when the sex scene ends, it tries to remove the tongues, and since it can't, it tries again, and it goes in a loop. For now I recommend not using this with creatures. 

The next version that I'll release soon has a filter so the mod will never try to apply tongues to anything other than humanoid NPCs, and it will also limit the recursive cleanup to only three tries. I'm close to finish it, but I still need more time for testing. 

8 hours ago, peterkenway said:

greetings developer, I used your mod in sexlab beta 8 version and everything happened normally, but the expression is something not constant and the tongue keeps coming and going because not all the time the characters are openmouthed, do you know how to increase this period? and already tested it on sexlab beta 9 ?

The next version I'm working on should be compatible with beta 7, 8 and 9, and it doesn't depend on voicelines anymore. I need more time to test it though, before I release it.

After installing new SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9, tongue does not work anymore because of the same file overlapping  sslbasevoice.pex .

Tonguie's sslbaseexpression.pex looks OK to work. I mean your as soon as I replace sslbasevoice.pex of BETA 9 with your, it works. So BEATA9 is not good.

Do you think BETA9 script should be updated or your tongue script? I am OK with your expression and voice script, but need to be updated to BETA9 ?

I don't know, just asking.......

24 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

After installing new SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9, tongue does not work anymore because of the same file overlapping  sslbasevoice.pex .

Tonguie's sslbaseexpression.pex looks OK to work. I mean your as soon as I replace sslbasevoice.pex of BETA 9 with your, it works. So BEATA9 is not good.

Do you think BETA9 script should be updated or your tongue script? I am OK with your expression and voice script, but need to be updated to BETA9 ?

I don't know, just asking.......

The good news is that the new version of the mod (which I'll publish sometime today) will be compatible with Beta 7, 8 and 9. 

The bad news is that the only way I could make it work reliably, was by overriding the same two SexLab pex files as before. This means it will require patches for mods that also overwrite those same two files. But at least it will work reliably in SexLab beta 7, 8 and 9.

Nice mod. I've been hoping a mod like this would come round but I never expected one of this quality, honestly.

Your expressions are on point and the appearance of the tongues (placement and physics) is phenomenal. I have a few gripes with some things, however.

It would be awesome if you could add it so that tongues stay out after a certain pleasure/pain threshold or value because as it is now, it is very jarring that they only play whilst the actors are moaning. I've tried disabling the option in the MCM menu so that actors wouldn't use the Ahegao tongues so they could keep the tongue out but it always removes them again (it even says so in the console). Maybe make it so that the tongue changes when the moans play instead of only having the tongue out whilst it's playing.

Also adding a lot of different customization options (like being able to select which tongues or sets of expressions are used) would make this mod absolutely perfect but its understandable if that's a huge pain in the ass to implement.

Anyway, so far it's an amazing mod. Keep up the good work dude.