HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

I seem to get crashes unless I use the LE .125 version.   That version is static though.   No physics.   Has a version of this mod ever been built that can use PE physics that LE uses?   If so, please point me to where that is, or include it in this thread.   Thank you very much!

Looks great and works great for SSE btw.   No problems there.

4 hours ago, blibby said:

I seem to get crashes unless I use the LE .125 version.   That version is static though.   No physics.   Has a version of this mod ever been built that can use PE physics that LE uses?   If so, please point me to where that is, or include it in this thread.   Thank you very much!

Looks great and works great for SSE btw.   No problems there.

Let me answer my own question.   Might help someone down the line.   I switched from the tongues in Ahego Tongues to the tongues in Fill Her Up Baka edition, and it seems like I now can see HDT with no crashing.   So far so good.   Perhaps OSMEL mod tweaks also contain an alternative, but I didn't use that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 11:46 PM, Gyra said:

okay, finally managed to compile after Taki helped me out. Can someone test? It just fixes the benign spam that krzp mentioned.

Edit: Recompiled based on krzp's DD Slot 55 Patch

scripts.zip 13.05 kB · 158 downloads

I tried every patch posted here, but it doesn't seem to work. I keep hearing the annoying metallic equip and unequip sound being spammed. I didn't always have the noise, though. I think it might be cause of Devious Devices NG or something

Seems like Devious Devices NG also spams equips and unequips and none of the previous patches work. I didn't see any visual flickering, but the noise is atrocious. Where do I find the equip sound record on SSEEDIT? I'll get rid of it myself. I can't script so if anyone think there's a better fix and cares to patch it that'd be great.

Edit:

I can confirm that DD NG is the culprit. It's a shame cause it's so much more optimized than regular DD.

Edit2:

Nevermind. I found the true Culprit. Wrye Bash patched some effects from old DD that were supposed to be overwritten by DD_Animation_Overhaul_by_Taki17.esp. I just had to build the bashed patch without having DD NG in the load order or delete the changes in SSEEdit.

Edited by Whatevs120
  • 1 month later...

EDIT 3: I originally wanted someone to help me move the tongues to fit my characters head but i figured it out

download this mod to mo2 or vortex and place it so that it loads after CBBE, Fill Her Up Baka Edition, OAhegao, HALOS Human Tongues and AhegaoTongues

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/101521?tab=description

this person atomiskull added a lot of sliders to tweak the position size and slope of the tongues, they also seem to be placed pretty well already for my character. i have been trying to do this myself in bodyslide for 3 days lol, but finally looked at this preset.

1. open your game and load your character

2. put all of the tongues in your inventory or enter a scene to see the placement for reference

3. minimize the game, go into bodyslide, unlock mo2 if you have to

4. find atomiskulls tongues in the drop down and choose atomiskulls preset as well

5. move the sliders to a position you think is good on one tongue, save the preset , click build, click ok. move to the next tongue, click build, click ok and repeat for all of them. you only have to save the preset when you change the sliders again, it makes applying the values across multiple tongues easier.

6. maximize your game and equip the items or start a scene and the tongues should have changed position, if not reload your save.

if you need a reference in the studio to see what the commands do you can use showracemenu in game and go to the sculpt tab, export head. 

go back into bodyslide, click the open in outfit studio button to the right of the drop down with your tongue.

go to file>load reference, find your mods folder>skse>plugins>chargen and select your characters head and click open.

from the shape drop down choose your races head, then check the merge sliders option in the bottom left and click ok

play around with the sliders to figure out what they do. right click and hold to rotate, left click and hold to move, mouse wheel to zoom.

don't save anything in outfit studio when you're messing around.

Edited by skyrimmodder0
  • 1 month later...

I want to confirm the existing bugs in this mod, which are not tied to any conflicts and are a problem purely of this mod.

1. Characters close their mouths when changing emotions and leave their tongues sticking out of their closed mouths. And also definitely any other mod that plays subtitles for this character will cause the same thing.
2. Gender specific mute function does not work. It seems that tongues are switched off, but emotions remain (for example, an open mouth from which a tongue should supposedly stick out). And also in the console it is clearly visible that the mod processes all actions for all participants, regardless of the settings in the MCM menu.
3. On some characters and some NPCs, the tongue may remain after the scene. For me, an example is the Sofia mod. After the scenes with her, the tongue will remain for some time, but after changing the cell or after a while, it will disappear.

4. The mouth will be closed during Blowjob animations.

The mod is wonderful and I really like the intensity and look of the emotions. But right now, during a long playthrough, I regretted not considering an alternative to this from the author of Osmel (unfortunately in his case we need to set up emotions for a long time). I suggest you take a look.

Edited by Qwert_yyy
  • 3 weeks later...

For those People who have smaller player Characters, i adjusted the height of the tongues in outfit studio.

I used the tongues provided by FHU from Baka.

Just open them up in outfit studio, click right mouse button on the Tongue on the right upper corner, and click on "move..."

adjust the z axis (i put in -1), save it and build the tongue afterwards in bodyslide.

You will have to close Bodyslide first and then reopen it, i believe.

afterwards, hop into skyrim and check if you are happy with the new height.

It will change both, the tongues from FHU and from Ahegao HDT.

• 1 month later...