SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

Hello !

I have a problem with SexLabMatchMaker:

... animations: When I SexLabMatchMaker and try to challenge in animation more than one partner: my character is working properly and one partner working properly. But the second or third (hardly caused more than 2) not participate in animation - remain immobile. I note however that partners human skeletons and behave normally, so all correct participate in animation, plus 3 partners even my character. For all other creatures have that problem that I wrote initially (remain motionless)!

If I can help someone, I would be grateful! Thank you !

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this mod is actually the cause of the problem but since I have to deal with the problem *after* using the matchmaker spells it must be related in some way.

tl;dr: After using the spells and the animations, I can no longer sheathe or draw my weapons/spells. Neither with the Xbox Controller nor via keyboard+mouse. Am I the only one with said problem?

Restarting the game fixes it - but after using the spells it pretty much is the same.

Not sure if this mod is actually the cause of the problem but since I have to deal with the problem *after* using the matchmaker spells it must be related in some way.

tl;dr: After using the spells and the animations, I can no longer sheathe or draw my weapons/spells. Neither with the Xbox Controller nor via keyboard+mouse. Am I the only one with said problem?

Restarting the game fixes it - but after using the spells it pretty much is the same.

I have the exact same thing. When starting Skyrim the spells work (but a bit bugged at times), but after a few casts I am no longer able to cast any spell and also unable to wield weapons. I am however still able to sheath/draw. Restarting Skyrim fixes it, but temporarily.

• 1 month later...

Hello !

I have a problem with SexLabMatchMaker:

... animations: When I SexLabMatchMaker and try to challenge in animation more than one partner: my character is working properly and one partner working properly. But the second or third (hardly caused more than 2) not participate in animation - remain immobile. I note however that partners human skeletons and behave normally, so all correct participate in animation, plus 3 partners even my character. For all other creatures have that problem that I wrote initially (remain motionless)!

If I can help someone, I would be grateful! Thank you !

Try re-register animations in SexLab

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have:

Skyrim 1.9.32.0.8 

Skse_1_07_03

SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL

latest SkyUI

and

FNIS V6.3

I start the Game, everything seems to work.

When i go in the mod manager SkyUI and Sexlab is loaded

however when i use the matchmaker spell on someone they get undressed

and just stand in one spot. (only the Sounds work)

So no animations. Please Help

Hello,

I have:

Skyrim 1.9.32.0.8 

Skse_1_07_03

SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL

latest SkyUI

and

FNIS V6.3

I start the Game, everything seems to work.

When i go in the mod manager SkyUI and Sexlab is loaded

however when i use the matchmaker spell on someone they get undressed

and just stand in one spot. (only the Sounds work)

So no animations. Please Help

Did you run FNIS Generator?

Were there any errors running Generator?  (you can copy and paste the Generator output into a post if you need help deciphering an error - copy the ENTIRE output in the top section of the Generator)

Did you actually Activate SexLab (it is off by default when starting a new game or adding it to an existing save).

Look in the trouble-shooting threads in the Technical support forum for SexLab for more info on trouble-shooting and providing additional info to help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have no animations :/

Is there an animation pack necessary?

From the OP (1st post):

Requires: SexLab Framework

So yes, you need to install the SexLab Framework.  AND all of it's requirements (FNIS, etc)

And if you use mod organizer, it might help to read the instructions for installing and running FNIS through mod organizer (the STEP link in my sig).

I have no animations :/

Is there an animation pack necessary?

From the OP (1st post):

Requires: SexLab Framework

So yes, you need to install the SexLab Framework.  AND all of it's requirements (FNIS, etc)

And if you use mod organizer, it might help to read the instructions for installing and running FNIS through mod organizer (the STEP link in my sig).

Thx, I will try it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please somebody. For the third or fourth time I am getting back to this mod, and I cannot  see anything but musturbation. PC or NPC - no matter.

MM does work fine with the current SexLab.  There are 2 spells to use, 1 for PC and 1 for NPC.  All you need to do is hit 2 or more NPCs with the NPC spell to get 1on1 (or more)  NPC action, and hit the PC with the PC spell and 1 or more NPCs with the NPC spell.  And this has to be done within the time limits:  10 (or 15, not sure) seconds for NPCs and 5 for the PC.  If you are fast enough, you can get 5-ways going among 5 NPCs (it hard to do in the time limit to get a 5-way going that includes the PC).  And of course this all assumes you have the animations available (if you are trying to initiate a 5-way but the 5-way animations are turned off, then not sure what it will do: 4-way and 1 mast, 3-way and a 2-way, all mat, not sure).  But again, MM does work fine, so either something else in your mod order is interfering with MM's operations, or you are not firing the spells off fast enough to include multiple characters before the time limit hits.

There is another option to using MM and that is SexLab Tools.  It is by the same mod maker as Defeat (and some of the SLTools are included in Defeat).  SLTools has a MatchMaker Queue feature that works like MatchMaker, except instead of using spells and having a time limit, you select the individuals for the sex action through SLTool's MCM.  It takes a little bit to get use to it's way of working, but I've gotten 4 & 5 way animations running from it.

Please somebody. For the third or fourth time I am getting back to this mod, and I cannot  see anything but musturbation. PC or NPC - no matter.

All you need to do is hit 2 or more NPCs with the NPC spell... And this has to be done within the time limits...

Shame on me! I've been putting a spell on PC alone or a single NPC, and waiting for the wonder  :lol:

I thought "irresistibly attractive" means somebody in the surroundings must come to engage me (or an NPC I have marked with the spell).

• 2 weeks later...

I found no other thread where to post my question, so, if you don't mind:

I'd like to become a real matchmaker for a while. A bit of roleplaying when playing RPG. To get particular NPCs marry each other. To make such couples as Follower+NPC, NPC+NPC. With no PC as a spause. To arrange and then attend a wedding caremony as one of the Bride's or Groom's parents, or a Best Man, or a Flower Girl :lol: or whoever. To sympathise them and drop the happy tears of my own. There ought to be a simple dialogue, say, "Do you like her?", or "I guess he's interested in you", "You know, you match each other"... That would be enough.

Is it ever possible to trigger a marriage quest on NPCs?

I found no other thread where to post my question, so, if you don't mind:

I'd like to become a real matchmaker for a while. A bit of roleplaying when playing RPG. To get particular NPCs marry each other. To make such couples as Follower+NPC, NPC+NPC. With no PC as a spause. To arrange and then attend a wedding caremony as one of the Bride's or Groom's parents, or a Best Man, or a Flower Girl :lol: or whoever. To sympathise them and drop the happy tears of my own. There ought to be a simple dialogue, say, "Do you like her?", or "I guess he's interested in you", "You know, you match each other"... That would be enough.

Is it ever possible to trigger a marriage quest on NPCs?

There are exactly two quests like that in the vanilla game, the "love triangle" in Riverwood and the one in Ivarstead during the Book Of Love quest.

This might make an interesting mod but unless you expect to see the new couple doing the deed it doesn't need to be an "Adult" mod.

Exactly like what? I am talking about wedding ceremony, not only intended, but taken place in reality (in Skyrim reality of course). Or, do I have something missed? Sven & Camilla been to Riften yet? Or they have changed their fraction?

Ok, if this idea of getting married is non adult enough  :D , may I ask you to point to any thread fit it?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have everything set in place all the required mods yet when i use it my character just stands there naked and making noises no movement

That's because you forgot to run the FNIS User Generator program

OR

You ran it but failed to fix the errors or the warnings (almost every warning in FNIS is actually a fatal problem)

OR

You ran it and got no errors or warnings but had an option checked for a mod you don't have installed, most people need to check only the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option (the requirements for running the Sexlab Framework include installing a skeleton update).

If you still don't see the problem select ALL the text in the FNIS output box and paste it into a message here and we can usually tell you what you need to fix.

I have everything set in place all the required mods yet when i use it my character just stands there naked and making noises no movement

That's because you forgot to run the FNIS User Generator program

OR

You ran it but failed to fix the errors or the warnings (almost every warning in FNIS is actually a fatal problem)

OR

You ran it and got no errors or warnings but had an option checked for a mod you don't have installed, most people need to check only the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option (the requirements for running the Sexlab Framework include installing a skeleton update).

If you still don't see the problem select ALL the text in the FNIS output box and paste it into a message here and we can usually tell you what you need to fix.

yes you where correct i fixed it thank you 

• 2 months later...