SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

I seem to have fixed the problem. I'm not sure what exactly went wrong, but I went into SexLab's MCM and both reset the animations under the "Rebuild & Clean" tab (didn't do a complete rebuild, just reset the animations registry), and then both disabled and then re-enabled creature animations in animation settings tab. Everything seems to work fine now with my TTB2 wolf follower (both this mods spell and another mod that I was trying to use to initiate creature sex), so presumably all the other creatures work now as well.

Thanks for the assistance. :)

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm new to all this, and I installed the Sexlab as well as Matchmaker, using Nexus Mod Manager (I've seen Mod Organizer recommended above it, but I couldn't figure it out well enough, so I went with NMM). 

When I cast the spell, it looks like people stop what they're doing (any animations they're currently doing stop and they stand up), but nothing else happens, and my hands are down until I re-equip something. Any idea what's going wrong? Is it an issue with Matchmaker, or Sexlab?

EDIT: It seems like none of the Sexlab mods are working, actually, so... hmm. :/

Edited by Thaius

I, too, am unable to get any of the animations to play.  I am using the latest SLab build as well as the latest Defeat, CreatureFeatures, MassMatchMaker and RandomSex.  None of them are triggering any animations at all.  I'm at a bit of a loss, really.

This is probably really easy to do, but I have no modding experience, so sorry haha.  I was wondering if it were possible to make an identical set of spells that trigger aggressive animations instead.  I'm not sure if there's already a rape spell on the forums, but if so, that would be just as helpful.  Thanks!

This is probably really easy to do, but I have no modding experience, so sorry haha.  I was wondering if it were possible to make an identical set of spells that trigger aggressive animations instead.  I'm not sure if there's already a rape spell on the forums, but if so, that would be just as helpful.  Thanks!

Use the "Toggle Animations" part of the MCM menu, that should have what you are looking for.

I'm having an issue where none of the animations are showing up.  From what I can figure out in the last two hours is that the animations are not being associated with the game.  When I got into the MCM, everything under animations is blank.  There is check boxes that are toggled, but no words or anything near the boxes.  I've cleaned and reinstalled 3 times.  I've done everything on the read-me sticky, but still no luck.

If anybody can think of something I'm overlooking it would be appreciated. 

Use the "Toggle Animations" part of the MCM menu, that should have what you are looking for.

Oh, well that would be a bit different because it's not the animations that are what I'm after, but more like having the scene labelled as aggressive, for the purpose of SexLab Util 1, which treats consensual and aggressive sex differently.  Hope that clarifies what I meant.

• 1 month later...

It's unfortunate that this is the mod most people point to for self pleasure. After the scene, I can never get "use spell, attack with weapons" etc with the mouse buttons to work. Happens every time. Had to uninstall the mod.

• 1 month later...

zOMG! After nearly a year an upgrade! 

Rev 7 Changelog:

• Updated to allow for selecting up to 5 actors, up from previous limit of 3.
  • Updated scripts to provide a more modern usage example for SexLab Framework.

Main reason for this update, apart from the much needed updating of the example mod, is to allow users to be able to easily start and test the new 4 person animation in SexLab v1.59b, which very few mods currently have a means of actually using. Also works for existing 4p and 5p creature animations as well.

It's unfortunate that this is the mod most people point to for self pleasure. After the scene, I can never get "use spell, attack with weapons" etc with the mouse buttons to work. Happens every time. Had to uninstall the mod.

If you're talking about what I think you are, then the solution is simple: cast and immediately "sheath" before the animations start. If you don't do that fast enough and your mouse buttons stop working, it works for me to unequip and then reequip. Or maybe you're having another issue entirely, but it sounds like what I've seen in my own game when using animations so I hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...