BonitaMussolini Posted March 20 Posted March 20 same. was working but started new game and now fizzles on all NPCs
Sorasueme Posted April 4 Posted April 4 On 5/30/2022 at 2:44 PM, tasairis said: No need, the LE version works fine. It doesn't but okay
MajorWard Posted May 1 Posted May 1 I’ve noticed the “target” spell passes through certain custom NPCs…? I have a mod that replaces the usual male housecarls with female ones and the spell passes through them without registering. It’s also the same with NPCs in CC content. I can talk them into scenes through dialogue but sometimes I want them to have sex with a specific NPC / creature so is there a way to get the spell to recognise them?
I_Snort_Asbestos Posted September 10 Posted September 10 On 6/4/2013 at 6:38 AM, Starbrow65 said: I'm not sure how you can download this in any 'wrong' way, given that there is only one file called "SexLabMatchMaker.zip" in the dl section, so when you click the download button, that's supposed to be the only one you'll get ... Hence, I assume your problem more likely comes from some installation error or oversight. Let's see here ... 1. So you've just downloaded SexLabMatchMaker.zip. Fine! Now, pick the temporary folder of your choice and extract that file there with 7-zip. In the extracted archive, you ought to get three files now: one called "Readme - SexLab Matchmaker.txt", one called "SexLabMatchMaker.esp", and a folder called "scripts". If you've got these, you're ready to go on. 2. Now, copy "SexLabMachtMaker.esp" and "scripts" into your Skyrim Data folder. Leave the readme.txt alone. Click "Yes" if Windows asks you if you want to merge the scripts folders. 3. Make sure to activate "SexLabMachtMaker.esp" in your game launcher. Then, launch the game. 4. In-game, open your Spells Menu (press <p>). You now ought to have two new spells in one of your spell categories (I admit I don't remember in which one exactly), both are called "Irresistibly Attractive". One is targeted at yourself, the other at NPCs. Cast those spells in the usual manner. Enjoy. And that ought to be it, really. Please forgive me if any of the above sounded overly patronizing, since it's hardly more than the standard procedure of installing Bethesda mods manually, anyway, but I wasn't able to gather from your post whether you're new to the whole modding thing or a seasoned pro. So, again: sorry if I've just given you oooold news. HOWever ... just in case ... You do know that MatchMaker needs the SexLab framework to work? You do have SexLab installed, including all the requirements? (If not: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v101b-updated-0531/) You do know that SexLab needs SKSE (http://skse.silverlock.org/) and FNIS (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/) to run? You do know that to run any SKSE mods, you need to start the game via the SKSE launcher, not the vanilla launcher? This is the file called "skse_loader.exe" that sits in your Skyrim root directory once you've installed SKSE correctly. Apart from these considerations, right now I cannot think of any general reason why MatchMaker shouldn't work for you. It's fairly straightforward, really, and as nice as it's simple. Hope this helps. It didn't open the launcher for me, it just opened the game right away, is there something I've done wrong?
Starbrow65 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 5 hours ago, I_Snort_Asbestos said: It didn't open the launcher for me, it just opened the game right away, is there something I've done wrong? Seriously, friend - you refer to an instruction that is more than 13 years old and was done for a time when we were less than two years into modding the game? 🫢 Errm ... don't? In these advanced days of modding wizardry that we're in now, I strongly suggest you no longer install manually as described by me above (unless a mod specifically requires it for some reason), but use a mod manager like Vortex from Nexus or Mod Organizer instead. These will save you a lot of headaches in the longer run. Have a look at how these tools work (needs just a bit of read-up) and what they can do for you, and take it from there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now