SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After a while I installed this mod, it has stopped working, it always fizzle and fails with the player or the target, so it matches noting and the ends up always in self sex

Edited by 1Al
  • 1 month later...

I want to ask how to start animation (3p/4p/5p)? I have used the spell on the NPCs, they continue attacking me until the spell becomes effective. But the animations can be loaded. So, I want to know

1. how to start animation (3p/4p/5p)?

2. how to choose the animation?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ducj205 said:

Can it be used for the SE version of the game?

Yes. I suggest applying the patch in the post below to make the spell easier to use.

As an alternative, OsmelMC also made a port which fixes a timing issue too though in a different way.

23 minutes ago, tasairis said:

As an alternative, OsmelMC also made a port which fixes a timing issue too though in a different way.

Is basically the original way or at least what was intended on the original version but never works as intended on the original version so I figured out how to make it true.:)

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Is basically the original way or at least what was intended on the original version but never works as intended on the original version so I figured out how to make it true.:)

"Fixes it by fixing it" as opposed to "fixing it by doing something else instead".

I was wondering if I could ask for a copy of the Matchmaker script that comments out the "Give the player the spells if they don't have it when they load in" section. I'm using Spell Organizer to remove the Sexlab spells from the spell menu so I can have the spell menu clean to use with the actual ingame spells, and unfortunately I can't get the script to compile when I try to remove that one section. I'm playing SSE, in case that's important.

6 hours ago, plaguebringer458 said:

I was wondering if I could ask for a copy of the Matchmaker script that comments out the "Give the player the spells if they don't have it when they load in" section. I'm using Spell Organizer to remove the Sexlab spells from the spell menu so I can have the spell menu clean to use with the actual ingame spells, and unfortunately I can't get the script to compile when I try to remove that one section. I'm playing SSE, in case that's important.

You want to remove the two spells that allow you to use the mod? The mod is those two spells...

• 2 months later...

Hey I like this mod but am having a slight issue. With people it works great, but for some reason when used with a creature and a female npc, the female npc does a weird stutter at the beginning where she loads twice which causes her to be out of sync with the creature. Does anyone know a fix for this?

• 1 year later...
On 12/8/2023 at 5:55 AM, DragonkingKyo said:

this doesn't show up in the MCM have use SE version

Place it upper on the plugin's load list and avoid flag it as ESL.

The Mods with Quests or MCM can have problems to load if aren't loaded between the first Mods. The ESL Mods are always loaded last, even if are placed first on the load list. If you still want to flag it as ESL to spare you the slot then make sure of also flag it as ESM. The ESM are always loaded first don't matter the position on the list.

This advice is valid for all the Mods with Quests that should start with the game load event. Usually the MCM Quest is the first the user's notice but if you already noticed that on some of your MCM is more than possible that also be happening with a normal quest of another Mod.

Edited by OsmelMC
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Place it upper on the plugin's load list and avoid flag it as ESL.

The Mods with Quests or MCM can have problems to load if aren't loaded between the first Mods. The ESL Mods are always loaded last, even if are placed first on the load list. If you still want to flag it as ESL to spare you the slot then make sure of also flag it as ESM. The ESM are always loaded first don't matter the position on the list.

This advice is valid for all the Mods with Quests that should start with the game load event. Usually the MCM Quest is the first the user's notice but if you already noticed that on some of your MCM is more than possible that also be happening with a normal quest of another Mod.

it says it is an ESP in vortex or will it say that even if it is flag as an ESM? but it is loaded 53 in it so how do I manually change load order in vortex?

21 minutes ago, DragonkingKyo said:

it says it is an ESP in vortex or will it say that even if it is flag as an ESM? but it is loaded 53 in it so how do I manually change load order in vortex?

I don't know Vortex but in MO2 I just drag it up with the mouse. But if you can see the number, you probably can edit that number with double click.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 12/9/2023 at 3:16 PM, OsmelMC said:

I don't know Vortex but in MO2 I just drag it up with the mouse. But if you can see the number, you probably can edit that number with double click.

I figured out how to changed the load order and did so to being just under sexlabs framework but it still didn't show up or do you have to start a whole new game for it to load?