SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

According to ashal there are certin bugs with dragon animations.

Quote from SL troubleshooting:

#########################################################

Acknowledged Problems With SexLab Framework

#########################################################

These are bugs I am aware of that concern the framework mod itself, and are not related to other mods using SexLab, or issues potentially related to issues outside of SexLab entirely.
  • Snow Trolls don't animate.
    • Snow trolls are a separate race than normal trolls and aren't included in the troll animations; will add snow trolls next update, it's a low priority for now.
  • Giant spiders shrink and badly align when they animate.
    • Will investigate when I get a chance, it's a low priority for now.
  • Dragons are buggy
    • They're dragons; what do you expect? They aren't the easiest things to deal with, don't expect any miracles on this, there is only so much I can compensate for with scripting, it's a low priority for now.
  • 2 weeks later...

Parryuo, sorry to hear that, but in my game but it works in my game.

Well, good for you maybe is a problem mine, i go check.

Well, since the new SL Version I got hte spell fizzling on everybody and everything. I cannot find a reason for it. Checked with PDTWrapper, uninstalled, installed anew, but still fizzling.

Guys,

Like you guys, I too had the fizzle issue initially on creatures and humans as I did not do a proper uninstall / install.

Of course I am not saying this is a sure fire way of fixing the issue, but it did work on my setup.

- I uninstalled all related mods, loaded the game, waited 24 hrs and made what they call a "clean save".

- Then using one of the save cleaners on Nexus, I removed all scripts that showed as orphan / unused on the above clean save.

- Then I re-installed all mods in the suggested order and voila, it works perfectly for me now.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been using it just fine with 1.57. The only issue with it I've had was with an animal follower (with it saying he resisted the effect), but that may have just been an effect of the follower or something.

Actually, on that note, does this mod just not work with followers (or other NPCs marked as such)? Because I just tried using it with a regular wolf that I made into a follower using "Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II", and any attempt to cast the "irresistible" spell on him fizzles. It works just fine on my own character, as well as random NPCs, but it doesn't appear to be working on anything the game considers a follower.

Actually, on that note, does this mod just not work with followers (or other NPCs marked as such)? Because I just tried using it with a regular wolf that I made into a follower using "Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II", and any attempt to cast the "irresistible" spell on him fizzles. It works just fine on my own character, as well as random NPCs, but it doesn't appear to be working on anything the game considers a follower.

You did turn on creature animations in the SexLab MCM, right?  You did download and install the correct creature pack for FNIS, then run FNIS?  You mention using on PC and random NPCs, but you don't mention trying on other creatures.  Is the problem with all creatures or only that one creature?  More info would help.

Yes to all. I meant for creatures to be included when I said "NPCs", but that was my mistake for not being clear on that point.

Everything works just fine with regular humanoid NPCs and regular creatures, but as soon as I cast the spell on any animal follower (I tried the wolves from the Wolf Master mod as well as converted "Tame the Beasts" followers), it always says the spell fizzles on them. I admit to having not tried it on a humanoid follower, but that's because I don't have one at the moment (fairly new game and haven't done very much quest-wise).

I never use animal animations (other than player as werewolf), so I cannot confirm or deny any issues with animal animations specifically.  For NPCs, if you are using the normal Helgen opening (or have been to Riverwood using any of the alt starts), you can get Faendal or Sven as a follower nearly immediately (the love-letter quest), so try with one of them.  If you can't get them to do it either, then it a problem with your followers.  Are you using any multifollower system (UFO, EFF, AFT, etc) or just the vanilla followers?  Some things that might help: 

1)  Include a load order (can be easily exported by NMM, and MO as well, or look in you user folder on your machine for a file called loadorder.txt - someone may be able to spot a conflict). 

2)  Post a papyrus log from the incident (look here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-first/ ).  The link has info on how to set up papyrus logging.  Zip up the log to post it on LL.

3)  The FNIS output may show some clue - run FNIS, then copy (all of) the text from the upper section and paste it here.

as with any long text like load orders, make sure to [ spoiler ]....[ /spoler ] them (remove the spaces from the tag to use).

Just did a test run. The spell still does not work on my animal follower, saying the spell fizzles, but it *does* work on random NPCs (tested it on Delphine I think is her name in the Riverwood Inn) and it did work on Sven, both as a follower while actively following me and while not following me.

I did have an issue where Sven seemed to have gotten stuck after completing his masturbation animation, however (would not move if I ran into him and would not follow no matter how far I ran or if I went indoors). I'm not sure if that's related to a bug with this mod or with something else, because Delphine didn't have this issue (she went right back to sweeping the Inn after masturbating). I am using AFT, so that could ultimately be my issue there with Sven, though it is not 'activated' on my wolf follower (he is not registered with or being managed by it, made a follower by "Tame the Beasts" instead).

Anyway, here are the relevant logs, as requested:

FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   6/9/2014 11:39:57 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: E:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Unknown (165 bones)   male: Unknown (165 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DeviousDevices V?.? ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.1 ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 24 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 0 alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 2.9 %
 ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 3.0 %
 1684 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)
 307 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

The only thing I saw in the papyrus log was this:

[06/09/2014 - 11:51:31AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[06/09/2014 - 11:51:31AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(wolf) -- FALSE -- They are a creature that is currently not supported (WolfRace)
[06/09/2014 - 11:51:31AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - FATAL: AddActor(wolf) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
[06/09/2014 - 11:51:32AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

Basically says the creature is not supported.  Can you initiate sex with non-follower animals?  Try a horse, wild wolf, basically any animal that is not a follower AND not added by a mod (vanilla animal).  If you cannot initiate sex with ANY vanilla animal (regardless if a follower), then you haven't something up correctly.  There is a checkbox to turn on animal animations in the SexLab MCM (in the second section, not sure of the exact name).  Then make sure that the actual animal animations are activated in the MCM (animation list, change the pulldown to creature animations).  Other than these, I haven't a clue (again, I don't use the animal stuff for SL), but someone else might have better suggestions...

I have been able to successfully use MatchMaker on wild vanilla wolves just fine previously, but I will try again in a moment just to make sure it hasn't been bugged somehow. And yes, I do have creature animations enabled in SexLab. I only ever started having issues when attempting it with follower-creatures (both creatures-turned-followers via Tame the Beasts and with custom creature followers via Wolf Master).

How weird. It is failing to work on wild wolves as well now. It keeps staying the spell is fizzling. What the heck is going wrong that is causing this not to work now? I can't just blame Tame the Beasts because I was having the issue with the wolf followers from the Wolf Master mod before I installed Tame the Beasts (and I have had Wolf Master installed all along even when it was working, so I know it's not its fault either).

So annoyed/confused. >.<

Well let me see if I can summarize:

1)  Running with SL1.57 and Wolf Master:  Generic animals worked, wolf followers from that mod did not.  This can make sense if the wolves WM added got a different animal type than the standard ones SL is expecting.  Are you show wild wolves worked when only WM was installed?

2)  Running SL1.57 + WM, then adding TTB (1 or 2 - you didn't actually say,,,)  - wolf follower did not work and now wild wolves not working.

Based on that I would say that TTB might be the issue (problem with the wild wolves did not start until after adding TTB).  Since this seemed to start for you AFTER installing TTB, I would start there.  Start a new game without TTB (or WM), find a wild wolf and try MM.  If it works, then add TTB and try again.  If the problem happens again, then TTB is the problem.  If the problem occurs before adding TTB then something else is causing it.  I know when the creature support was originally added by FNIS and sexlab, there was some issue wih dogs vs wolves (1 would work, the other didn't), but that was sorted out a while back.  Again, have you tried with animals other than wolves?  Horses?  Trolls?  Spiders?  etc. 

Using TTB 2, to clarify ('cause its the newer, supported one).

The wolves used by WM don't seem any different than regular wolves. They're scaled slightly bigger, but the textures and meshes are correct for wolves (they have the sheaths and balls from Nude Creatures/Creature Features/etc. and all that), so they seem to be recognized correctly as wolves.

I have not tried with anything other than wolves because I haven't encountered any (haven't done much adventuring (just trying to generally get things working correctly, atm) but I will see to trying that, as well as trying things out on a new game to see if TTB2 is the cause.