10 hours ago, CozyBunnyGames said:

Oh I see, thank you! Is it still acceptable to post there if I still don't have any downloads? It's under development, so I was looking for a place to have some sort of dev log or something :)

Then just go with Other Games/Hentai Games

On 11/9/2023 at 5:33 PM, CozyBunnyGames said:

Henlo I'm new to the forums =w=

I'm currently developing a 2D hentai game! I know this is more of a 3D oriented adult forum but I was wondering if there's an appropriate place for me to share my game in a specific section without bothering anyone? ?

Thankies and I hope to hang around for a long while ?

Looking forward to the release of your game. :)

Loverslab Modding Community are simply AMAZING.   You have encouraged me to read a lot, try new things, overcome real life issues safely without jeopardizing myself, and created a vast , wonderful, scary. sexy, gaming universe much better than watching TV.  Thank you for your creative sexy genius, I really mean that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

It's great to be back here after a long sojurn.

I am trying to determine what video formats are supported here for uploading, and am hoping that 4K 60 FPS (EDIT: .mp4, 10 bit) and the codec used is h.265 NVIDIA.

I'm putting together a machinima series that is best kept off of YouTube...rather unfortunate that I can't see it grow there, but I can only imagine it getting taken down with their policies.  Hopefully the community here will enjoy it enough to give it traction.

Thanks to everyone who works to keep this place going, and to those who contribute the great mods found here.

Edited by ItsMeStackEm
On 11/19/2023 at 8:15 PM, ItsMeStackEm said:

Hi!

It's great to be back here after a long sojurn.

I am trying to determine what video formats are supported here for uploading, and am hoping that 4K 60 FPS (EDIT: .mp4, 10 bit) and the codec used is h.265 NVIDIA.

I'm putting together a machinima series that is best kept off of YouTube...rather unfortunate that I can't see it grow there, but I can only imagine it getting taken down with their policies.  Hopefully the community here will enjoy it enough to give it traction.

Thanks to everyone who works to keep this place going, and to those who contribute the great mods found here.

On 11/21/2023 at 2:32 PM, FizzyPopBerry said:

Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

On 11/22/2023 at 9:14 AM, TheJewBall said:

Sup

Hello and a Big Welcome to Lovers Lab!! Have Fun....:grin:

On 11/26/2023 at 7:38 AM, JDBark said:

Hello !

On 11/29/2023 at 11:15 PM, iamalyssaj said:

Just saying hello?

6 hours ago, ispolded said:

What's up peeps

Hello! Feel free to grab a seat, tuck a blanket over and a hot chocolate from the coffee table over there. ?

?

12 hours ago, Virkrad said:

I've been here before, but I never said hello, so...

Hello to you all. I hope you're doing fine in this world we live in.

Heyo! Most heartwarmed salutes, welcome to this pervy lounge!

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Welcome to LoversLab! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy some mods. Post on some Threads. Or, just lurk. Your call!

Thank you and cheers. I came here from Klub Exile. Does anybody here know something about Miku Miku Dance (MMD) and Mocu Mocu? What is 'tracing'? I'm new at this modding business and 3d modelling  and have a whole pile of stuff to learn, like Hook, Blender, pose editing, textures, etcetera.

Edited by Lans Damon
On 12/11/2023 at 8:11 AM, Lans Damon said:

Thank you and cheers. I came here from Klub Exile. Does anybody here know something about Miku Miku Dance (MMD) and Mocu Mocu? What is 'tracing'? I'm new at this modding business and 3d modelling  and have a whole pile of stuff to learn, like Hook, Blender, pose editing, textures, etcetera.

There are many who can help, though generally the forums are divided among games rather than common tools (i.e. you will find me helping out where I can with FO4 even though many of my suggestions work in Skyrim as well) and Youtube still reigns in terms of help in learning tools, but for help with adding lewd content, you may find some hints here :

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/29-tutorials-guides/

Hopefully you will find what you are looking for!