7 hours ago, Dubhaithe said:

Hello everyone. Must admit to be a total newbie on here so not sure what to expect. i am looking for a  good RP game with a strong interracial  angle/theme. Anybody suggest what might be my best bet?

Hi!.   That is a tough question to answer since we are all here for slightly different reasons.    However, my go to games for RP is FO4 as the mods are more complex and involved, but generally Skyrim is seen as one of the best modded games (well Oblivion too), but if you are looking for dedicated games not easily found then be sure to check out this thread:

13 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hi!.   That is a tough question to answer since we are all here for slightly different reasons.    However, my go to games for RP is FO4 as the mods are more complex and involved, but generally Skyrim is seen as one of the best modded games (well Oblivion too), but if you are looking for dedicated games not easily found then be sure to check out this thread:

Thanks for the advice. I guess I will look around and check out different games and try and figure out what might be a good fit for me with a good interracial theme. 

Hi. I've been on LL for a few years, but never said 'hi'. Took me a while to write a post for anything, but I've lurked for too long. I came here, originally, for FONV mods, then FO4, then Sims4, a little bit of SkyrimSE. I write a little in one of the clubs. Trying to learn to draw, as time allows. I am a middle-aged male.

On 9/29/2023 at 7:06 AM, Ismelda said:

Hello,

I'm Ismelda, part time modder, I did some mods for Oblivion and Skyrim. Today I'm looking for some mods for Cyberpunk 2077.

Welcome to LL!   We have a few cyberpunk mods on the site, though I still rely on nexus for the more main stream mods.    Those mods add the background, the mods here add the color.

7 hours ago, Z3R0L!F3 said:

Hi. I've been on LL for a few years, but never said 'hi'. Took me a while to write a post for anything, but I've lurked for too long. I came here, originally, for FONV mods, then FO4, then Sims4, a little bit of SkyrimSE. I write a little in one of the clubs. Trying to learn to draw, as time allows. I am a middle-aged male.

Great to hear from you and thanks for posting!  Of course, this site is pretty laid back so post as much or as little as you are comfortable with.   Perhaps you can check out @Sir Bron Expressive Art page here for like minded individuals.

2 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Great to hear from you and thanks for posting!  Of course, this site is pretty laid back so post as much or as little as you are comfortable with.   Perhaps you can check out @Sir Bron Expressive Art page here for like minded individuals.

Thanks and will do. :) I compute in a public area of my house, so I'll check the art page in a few hours.

Candidly, a lot of my life is lonely in that I'm an incorrigible pervert (at least by comparison to most around me) and LL is really the only place that I can anyone to have a chat or share content about these kinds of things. So... thanks for starting this conversation and thanks (collectively) for being here.

9 hours ago, Z3R0L!F3 said:

Thanks and will do. :) I compute in a public area of my house, so I'll check the art page in a few hours.

Candidly, a lot of my life is lonely in that I'm an incorrigible pervert (at least by comparison to most around me) and LL is really the only place that I can anyone to have a chat or share content about these kinds of things. So... thanks for starting this conversation and thanks (collectively) for being here.

Art pages are mostly just art, some NSFW but a small percentage. Welcome to LL!

24 minutes ago, ZeonicCrab said:

hi
ok bye

Welcome all ye who venture here!   :D