On 7/8/2023 at 2:03 PM, steelpanther24 said:

Great to see you post!  Welcome to LL and this is one of the better places to find the mods you want and the help you need!  Also there are a fair number of old school AD+D players in the forums, so that might be of interest to you as well.

Thanks! I love ADD, still play my pools/UA games regularly!   

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Aisha Zeekla said:

Hey everyone, glad to be here

Welcome to LL!    I look forward to seeing your contributions.   I haven't hit your blogs yet, but they are queued up.   Since you are an FO4 player, take a look at Nuka Ride here on LL.

Or don't, this place has few rules (don't be rude) and requires little from its readers (though contributions to the site are always welcomed, but not required)

1 minute ago, steelpanther24 said:

Welcome to LL!    I look forward to seeing your contributions.   I haven't hit your blogs yet, but they are queued up.   Since you are an FO4 player, take a look at Nuka Ride here on LL.

Or don't, this place has few rules (don't be rude) and requires little from its readers (though contributions to the site are always welcomed, but not required)

Thank you, I'll be on my best behaviour

Where can I find Nuka Ride? 

Just now, steelpanther24 said:

WB brother!

Thanks, just a quick free day then back to more Hoops to jump thru.......Mumble, Grumble, Gripe and Moan!        They will milk all they can before....:skull:          :lol:

On 7/26/2023 at 12:21 PM, AL-BASTARDOS said:

due to beer on the keybord yesterday

That's Alcohol Abuse......:lol:               Welcome.

On 7/23/2023 at 8:07 AM, Aisha Zeekla said:

Thank you, I'll be on my best behaviour

We certainly hope not.....:wacko:         :lol:        Welcome.

1 hour ago, Wayfarer Nix said:

Hello! :)
Here because I have just got back into modding AE, and hopefully would like to share my own content once I get everything setup!

Welcome, have fun!

4 hours ago, shootingstarCR said:

Hello, new here. ?‍♂️Interested in following and supporting adult mods for video games of course lol, main interests are non human pixel lewds. Forums are cozy and fun to browse, very happy to finally have an account in a community like this.

Welcome to LL, have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 9:06 PM, shootingstarCR said:

Hello, new here. ?‍♂️Interested in following and supporting adult mods for video games of course lol, main interests are non human pixel lewds. Forums are cozy and fun to browse, very happy to finally have an account in a community like this.

Welcome to the forum! ?