7 hours ago, horny little kitty said:

hi all!

i'm kinda new here and hope to have a fun time!

Hello! We take all kinds, from brand new to sorta new to just plain old news as well!   So jump in, read, lurk, download and participate as much as you feel comfortable with. 

7 hours ago, zelphador23 said:

Hi!

For the new people, beware this vixen for she will steal your soul, but make you very happy to hand it over.   Actually she is pretty friendly, like most on here.  :)   Oh and Hello lil pet.

1 hour ago, CamachoMT said:

Hello, I am new here

Hello and welcome to LL!   I don't know if there are many minecraft mods here, but perhaps that is a thing you could start!   Or not.   I hope you will find what you want here on one of the best adult mod sites on the internet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi folks! I've discovered this site thanks to Halo Poser SE, since I wanted to take some pictures of my Skyrim SE's character.

I'm an old Skyrim player, and quite some time ago I even did some little mods and translations; they're on NexusMods, just look for my nick.

That's all for now,

ciao from Italy!

1 hour ago, i486DX2 said:

Hi folks! I've discovered this site thanks to Halo Poser SE, since I wanted to take some pictures of my Skyrim SE's character.

I'm an old Skyrim player, and quite some time ago I even did some little mods and translations; they're on NexusMods, just look for my nick.

That's all for now,

ciao from Italy!

Glad you found us, this little den of villainy and scum as Obi Wan would say.    Hope you consider adding your mods to the sizable Skyrim mods section, once you feel they are ready for the world.....or the world is ready for them!

1 hour ago, i486DX2 said:

That's all for now,

ciao from Italy!

Hi!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 5:42 AM, CodyR4 said:

lmao hi been here since 2015 and never posted on here.

Ayyy, hello there, also long time lurker here, been lurkin' since 2014 and now I'm here to say Hi too.

7 hours ago, MrZet said:

Ayyy, hello there, also long time lurker here, been lurkin' since 2014 and now I'm here to say Hi too.

Ah ha, there you are, now you have no choice but to keep posting!  Hello!   (actually you do have a choice, but hope you will find it easy to add your perspective on any number of forums you find interesting here at LL.)