4 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

So, Alice's House is actually Rabbit Hole.  If you walk down the hill from Red Rocket near sanctuary, take the right fork.  A few houses down on the left, you should see candles and a wooden door.  However, you need to find the Key.  :)  If you are finding the books, the mod is loading properly.  A key book is inside the Rabbit Hole.

*Laughs* Oh, that's one of the ones I'd found by accident a while back. Thanks then! :)

// Mother.Execute()
// Loading ...
// ...
// ...
// Mother loaded...

>> Good evening, Alexander.

?> Abort Protocol 3.

>> Accessing... 2 hours, 19 minutes and 13 seconds.    Protocol 3 has been disabled.

?> I am at a safe spot.  Perform a diagnostic.

>> Of course, Alexander.  Processing...
>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Complete.  All systems are operational with one anomaly.

?> Explain.

>> I am seeing a disturbance in Concord.  A disharmony in that space.  Conflicting realities.

?> Do you see the core of the anomaly?

>> No.  I must process.

?> Very well.  How long?

>> 144 hours.  

?> Proceed.

// Mother.Unload()

// Mother Unloaded...

// End Program

Thank you for your time and effort on this, I know I am not the only one here who appreciates new content for FO4 and anything that ties commonly used mods together is an even bigger bonus.

I have only ran into 2 issues so far. The first is the clue doesnt seem to be in Diamond City market but I forgot to remove Diamond City expansion so the changes in the market area likely caused that. The next may be intentional, I am not sure. After upgrading to v1.80, whenever the "oneness" kicks off my PC is now getting the glow and it (for me) interferes with my vision. Is that intended and if so is there a way to stop it on my PC? 

There is something that I don't understand.

Is the mod supposed to make you hear voices or see things? I feel like that its heavily implied you would once your sanity drops low enough.

I have been to Alice's house and gotten the first books, but it doesn't seem like that any of the stats that the mod tracks actually do anything...

Edited by Jappercut

I'm really loving your mod. Dealing with a couple personal tragedies, this mod is helping me escape. Now my question is, is there only one book in DC? I found the one (all faiths chapel), but the way the hint is written it sounds like two.  

13 hours ago, keg6687 said:

I'm really loving your mod. Dealing with a couple personal tragedies, this mod is helping me escape. Now my question is, is there only one book in DC? I found the one (all faiths chapel), but the way the hint is written it sounds like two.  

There is a second one, very well hidden, if you need help you can pm me ( in some playthrough I had to move things to find it) 

First off let me just say, this is an amazing mod concept. And I was truly hooked into wanting to try it out. So, I went to the rabbit hole and found the notes/book. And after reading the clue in the one called dust, I figured it had to be talking about one area. I went there, and after killing all the raiders I searched every area of the building and tunnels under it. Then I caved and opened the clues. Which told me the location I had gone to was indeed correct, I still couldn't find the note/book. So, ok. I then went to Diamond city; it was listed in the clues. I found the one in the chapel fairly quickly. And that note mentioned one very specific area so that's the first place I started looking. Then I searched the whole area and couldn't find the next clue. 

So, while I love the concept of this mod, and the whole find this clue and figure out where it's talking about etc. I have to admit, that with the inability to actually find the note/book once I get to that area has caused me to not want to continue with the mod. I had thought that the clues would be more specific to the locations. Maybe there is a way to set it up, with the location and then clicking on that location in the clues area tells you where the note is. I don't know if that's possible to set it up that way, but something?

I will keep an eye on this mod to see what changes, and hopefully I will be able to try it out again. But again, this is a great mod. And I truly love the read to the note and figure out the location that way rather than having a green location marker on the map saying go here. Seriously, great idea. 

Greetings everyone!

I was on holiday the last week, and I just returned home late last evening.  Much needed time away from work.  I will get to your questions this evening after work.  ❤️

To those looking for the books and not finding them, they are almost always on the ground always on the ground to avoid collisions with other mods, or furniture being removed.  

I will post a spoiler with pictures later this evening.  I need to ensure that they are not being removed or falling through the world via Havoc Settling, but personally, I always go exactly to the spot I laid them, and they are always there. (Though I did get lost trying to find one of the buildings in a new game, but that was my silliness.)  I have not experimented with any of the makeover mods, other than the Nuka World mods.

Back into the next version and I hope to have some things added this weekend, and some minor bug fixes with Trauma.  I've also reduced the amount of sanity lost a smidge to slow the slow descent into madness.

❤️ Please stand by.

10 hours ago, SadieJane said:

First off let me just say, this is an amazing mod concept. And I was truly hooked into wanting to try it out. So, I went to the rabbit hole and found the notes/book. And after reading the clue in the one called dust, I figured it had to be talking about one area. I went there, and after killing all the raiders I searched every area of the building and tunnels under it. Then I caved and opened the clues.

Did you look outside the front door :)

Which told me the location I had gone to was indeed correct, I still couldn't find the note/book. So, ok. I then went to Diamond city; it was listed in the clues. I found the one in the chapel fairly quickly. And that note mentioned one very specific area so that's the first place I started looking. Then I searched the whole area and couldn't find the next clue. 

So, while I love the concept of this mod, and the whole find this clue and figure out where it's talking about etc. I have to admit, that with the inability to actually find the note/book once I get to that area has caused me to not want to continue with the mod. I had thought that the clues would be more specific to the locations. Maybe there is a way to set it up, with the location and then clicking on that location in the clues area tells you where the note is. I don't know if that's possible to set it up that way, but something?

Yes, I am going to enable a "Cheat Mode" that will turn on Quest Markers.  I will expand upon my clues to keep the immersion, but if there is an issue with another mod overwritting an area, I need to address that as well.

I will keep an eye on this mod to see what changes, and hopefully I will be able to try it out again. But again, this is a great mod. And I truly love the read to the note and figure out the location that way rather than having a green location marker on the map saying go here. Seriously, great idea. 

Thank you for your kind words :) I have much much more to come.

3 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Did you look outside the front door :)

No, no I did not.... Now I'm wondering if I walked right past the most obvious location. (with me, very possible.) Huh ... ok, reinstalling the mod cause I totally need to know. LOL! Thank you!! 

2 hours ago, SadieJane said:

No, no I did not.... Now I'm wondering if I walked right past the most obvious location. (with me, very possible.) Huh ... ok, reinstalling the mod cause I totally need to know. LOL! Thank you!! 

❤️ It's okay luv.

On 3/22/2022 at 1:19 PM, Sthan Dust said:

I played so much of that RPG back in the 1990s, I still many of the original books.  I really enjoyed playing most of the factions.  I also really enjoyed to WereRaven expansion for Werewolf as well.  That would have been an excellent Open world game, but it never translated correctly to a video game.

I've always liked ravens...in Norse mythology, there were two ravens named Huginn and Muinn that Odin had. Thought and Memory.  Ravens are beautiful creatures even though they're viewed in some quarters as being harbingers of ill omen, by hey if they're roosting in the Tower of London, and it hasn't fallen, there's something to be said for Corvinus Corax....

On 3/31/2022 at 4:45 AM, Celedhring said:

I've always liked ravens...in Norse mythology, there were two ravens named Huginn and Muinn that Odin had. Thought and Memory.  Ravens are beautiful creatures even though they're viewed in some quarters as being harbingers of ill omen, by hey if they're roosting in the Tower of London, and it hasn't fallen, there's something to be said for Corvinus Corax....

I love ravens.  The unkindness.  This is the very basis of my story. ❤️❤️❤️

Good evening, Luvlies.

It was a very crazy week for me.  But I have read everyone's comments and I do intend to do a release Sunday to fix minor issues and add new bits to the story.  This is not meant to be a mod you just jump into.  Its meant to be an experience.  I play FO4 at least 4 hours a day, because I think we as modder can make it as timeless as Skyrim.  Yes, there is nonsense and rubbish to overcome. So, my updates come slow to ensure I am staying true to the lore, while adding elements that won't conflict with future games.

I ❤️ you all.  Thank you so much for supporting me.

1.90 will be the Whispers Release.  I will know tomorrow how fast I can release this.  I am working on integrations right now. 

❤️

Greetings and Good day!

I am working on integrations today, and adding new books, perks and side effects.

How many of you use Family Planning Enhanced?

I am integrating Fertility and Pregnancy into the next release.

Hit like on this post so I have an idea of the numbers.

❤️

2 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Greetings and Good day!

I am working on integrations today, and adding new books, perks and side effects.

How many of you use Family Planning Enhanced?

Hit like on this post so I have an idea of the numbers.

❤️

I use the original version maintained by Ego.

John

Just a suggestion / observation

My character regains a lot sanity maintaining settlements. This makes a lot of sense until AAF Sexual Harassment makes one of the settlers assault them.

I think any sanity gain should be lost if that happens. It could also halt any sanity gain from the settlement for a few days and/or staying within a settlement after it happens could cause a loss of sanity.

7 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

I have it installed. Never got a character to a point where they'd want to raise a family. Mostly because I keep updating and trying out new mods and my saves get corrupted but it's there and accidents have happened.

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Just a suggestion / observation

My character regains a lot sanity maintaining settlements. This makes a lot of sense until AAF Sexual Harassment makes one of the settlers assault them.

I think any sanity gain should be lost if that happens. It could also halt any sanity gain from the settlement for a few days and/or staying within a settlement after it happens could cause a loss of sanity.

I like this idea.  So I could "bank" sanity gains for a set amount of time. If nothing terrible happens, then the sanity gains become permanent.  I like this :)  I am still working with Sexual Harrassment as an integration.  The "approaches" happen quite and I need to hook into the outcomes of the approaches.  But this is def one I am working on.

Also, Sanity gains are directly affected by "calming" activities.  

❤️

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

I have it installed. Never got a character to a point where they'd want to raise a family. Mostly because I keep updating and trying out new mods and my saves get corrupted but it's there and accidents have happened.

// Mother.Execute()
// Loading ...
// ...
// ...
// Mother loaded...

>> Alexander?

>> Alexander? Respond, please

>> Protocol 34 initiated

// Processing...

//

// Mother.Unload()

// Mother Unloaded...