5 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Si vous comprenez cela, envoyez-moi les scripts ou si vous faites votre propre mod, afin que je puisse inclure.  J’ai juste besoin d’un script pour « appliquer des larmes ».  C’est incroyable :)

I'll try ! ?

I was thinking about some things at the moment.

Maybe adding a menu to choose a background for the PC, a little bit as in sex attributes when you chose if you are dominant or submissive, something relative to your past before the bombs who could change the way your insanity evolve.  ( Female war veteran or vanilla.. non vault dweller and even childhood etc... ) 

You could also add an active hotkey to impact values as you can't add integration for all the mod ( I think about Nuka Ride, there's a mission " Lucy in the Sky" wich is a pure madness moment where the PC beg for death rather than torture, a master piece for becoming insane ) 

And finally "anger" because when you suffer so much, sometimes you have anger and darkness growing, hidden in the deep of your mind. ( By example in one of  my playthrough my character kills every man who dare approach her because she's so much traumatized ).

And I didn't manage to see if it's already the case, the lack of food/water/sleep/drugs/alcohol etc.. could impact, growing by time of lack ( don't know if m'y sentence is clear ?

All that to lead to a way where the character have to choose becoming something like Kellogg's or struggle to stay a nice person.

As usual that's just suggestions ?

Edited by bedellia
On 4/16/2022 at 2:29 AM, bedellia said:

As it seems you can't apply facial overlays via api, I think I have an idea, I will try to modify the texture of a mask/eyepatch with the one of tears overlay. If it works you have just to add an equipitem/unequip script. 

If you can do this, that would be amazing! I would add this immediately!

C’est une excellente idée! s’il vous plaît faites ceci!  Je vais l’ajouter.

19 hours ago, bedellia said:

I'll try ! ?

I was thinking about some things at the moment.

Maybe adding a menu to choose a background for the PC, a little bit as in sex attributes when you chose if you are dominant or submissive, something relative to your past before the bombs who could change the way your insanity evolve.  ( Female war veteran or vanilla.. non vault dweller and even childhood etc... ) 

You could also add an active hotkey to impact values as you can't add integration for all the mod ( I think about Nuka Ride, there's a mission " Lucy in the Sky" wich is a pure madness moment where the PC beg for death rather than torture, a master piece for becoming insane ) 

And finally "anger" because when you suffer so much, sometimes you have anger and darkness growing, hidden in the deep of your mind. ( By example in one of  my playthrough my character kills every man who dare approach her because she's so much traumatized ).

And I didn't manage to see if it's already the case, the lack of food/water/sleep/drugs/alcohol etc.. could impact, growing by time of lack ( don't know if m'y sentence is clear ?

All that to lead to a way where the character have to choose becoming something like Kellogg's or struggle to stay a nice person.

As usual that's just suggestions ?

I love this idea!  I will work this into my newest update.  

Vous avez de bonnes idées! Pourquoi n’écrivez-vous pas votre propre mod, mon ami?  Je vais ajouter ce que vous suggérez parce que c’est une excellente idée!

3 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

I love this idea!  I will work this into my newest update.  

Vous avez de bonnes idées! Pourquoi n’écrivez-vous pas votre propre mod, mon ami?  Je vais ajouter ce que vous suggérez parce que c’est une excellente idée!

Merci beaucoup. 

Sthan I don't know if I will have the strength to carry on. I've just Lost my wife Yesterday from a cardiac arrest and the pain seems insurmontable. She was 41... I tried to save her but I didn't  succed She was the Sun of my life, m'y soulmate. She healed me from my Darkness and life seems so empty... We were two broken people fixing each other...I've got to stay strong for my children but how it's hard.. only when I sleep the pain stop because I dream of her. 

Be well and If my mind doesn't explode I'll be back to check and support your awesome mod. ?

Edited by bedellia

Hi Sthan, I would like to apologize, my previous post seems to have put a chill.. It was not my intention.

I've tried to play a little bit to ease my pain, and I think I was wrong on some things I suggested. When I talked about the nate holoband wich should impact sanity in a "bad" way, I was wrong, I think it's quite the opposite, to ear the voice of Nate and Shaun should help Nora and give her strength to carry on ( I don't know wich attribute though)

If you still want my help, I will try to suggest other things

Again, I apologize for the bad atmosphere I put.?

2 hours ago, bedellia said:

Hi Sthan, I would like to apologize, my previous post seems to have put a chill.. It was not my intention.

I've tried to play a little bit to ease my pain, and I think I was wrong on some things I suggested. When I talked about the nate holoband wich should impact sanity in a "bad" way, I was wrong, I think it's quite the opposite, to ear the voice of Nate and Shaun should help Nora and give her strength to carry on ( I don't know wich attribute though)

Oh Bedillia..  I am so devasted beyond words for you.

Je m’excuse pour mon terrible français, mais je suis tellement désolé, j’ai mal pour vous, en ce moment.  Je pleure pour toi.  

Je ne comprends pas ce que vous vivez, mais sachez que quelqu’un a une main sur votre épaule.

Je t’aime, mon ami ❤️ Dieu est bon.

2 hours ago, bedellia said:

OMG, we mourn with you.  We are sad with you.  So sad.

Hey. Not sure if it's me but whenever I go close to Concord my game just CTD. I uninstalled the mod to test things out and now I can enter Concord without any crashes. Does anybody maybe have a solution for this?

I think mostly this message showed up before my CTD, in my logs:

[alias shower01 on quest ActiveShowerUtility (7000266B)].showerrefscript.OnItemUnequipped() - "C:\Users\Akarnan\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\showerRefScript.psc" Line 45
[04/24/2022 - 07:09:44PM] error: Array has 2000 elements out of a maximum of 128 and cannot be expanded to add 1 more items
stack:
	[alias shower01 on quest ActiveShowerUtility (7000266B)].showerrefscript.OnItemUnequipped() - "C:\Users\Akarnan\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\showerRefScript.psc" Line 45
[04/24/2022 - 07:09:49PM] MFGOutfit: Alex Unloaded
[04/24/2022 - 07:09:50PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:

Edited by Tortout4
2 hours ago, Tortout4 said:

Hey. Not sure if it's me but whenever I go close to Concord my game just CTD. I uninstalled the mod to test things out and now I can enter Concord without any crashes. Does anybody maybe have a solution for this?

I think mostly this message showed up before my CTD, in my logs:

[04/24/2022 - 07:09:44PM] error: Array has 2000 elements out of a maximum of 128 and cannot be expanded to add 1 more items
stack:
[04/24/2022 - 07:09:49PM] MFGOutfit: Alex Unloaded
[04/24/2022 - 07:09:50PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:

Hi there.  This may be a conflict with other mods that edit concord.  

Which mod is this Show Utility in?

Evening, Luvlies.

If you are having issues with Sex Attributes and Sanity Framework, it seems Sanity Framework needs to be loaded first with MO2.  (I use Vortex, so I don't worry about conflicts.)

My apologies.  

I am working a lot on 2.0.  Beast\Beastess Quest is nearly complete.  I am also working on the Deep One's Quest. That's a bit more involved.

I hope you all had a great weekend! ❤️

3 hours ago, Tortout4 said:

Not sure, I think the only mod what changes Concord (actually just adds buildings) is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35513 + https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21527

Yep, another user had the same issue.  The Concord changes are colliding with Rabbit Hole and The Speak Easy.  I'll install the mod and see if I get the same issues. ❤️

5 minutes ago, Sthan Dust said:

Yep, another user had the same issue.  The Concord changes are colliding with Rabbit Hole and The Speak Easy.  I'll install the mod and see if I get the same issues. ❤️

For me there were no problem with depravity and sanity framework, maybe the other one, I've never tested it

2 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Alrighty ?. I will also try to delete these mods tomorrow and see if it still crashes me. I will give feedback.

Good evening!

I am happy to report that I've nearly completed my coding objectives.  Less than two weeks before 2.0.

I've created a new Twitter account.   @SthanDust on twitter.  

You don't have to follow, but I will announce new things there as well.  I actually don't understand the point of followers.  Seems odd to me. 

Thank you all so much for your continued interest. :)❤️

I could...
I could cut my hair.
I could dye my hair.
I could be what you want, and...
I forget me.

I could...
I could burn my jeans.
I could sell my many tees.
I could be what you want, but...
I lose me.

If you want me,
Don't lose me.
If you love me,
Don't change me.

I could be your love,
But i can't be you.
I could love you,
but I can't be you,
Do you want that?
I could, if you want...

I could.

5 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Good evening!

I am happy to report that I've nearly completed my coding objectives.  Less than two weeks before 2.0.

I've created a new Twitter account.   @SthanDust on twitter.  

You don't have to follow, but I will announce new things there as well.  I actually don't understand the point of followers.  Seems odd to me. 

Thank you all so much for your continued interest. :)❤️

Thanks much for the continued work.

I have been banned from Twitter for a long time, but maybe one day I will return there with the new management.

John

On 4/30/2022 at 7:08 AM, MrCruelJohn said:

Thanks much for the continued work.

I have been banned from Twitter for a long time, but maybe one day I will return there with the new management.

John

Bans seems to have been lifted.  You should give it a go :)

Evening Lovelies,

I did a fair amount of coding this weekend.  I am on target for 2.0.  

I did relevel a few of the Sanity attributes, and it shouldn't affect your current game.  I implemented Alignment as well as Pregnancy effects from FPE and WLD.  I have a few more days of testing.  I am working on making all the books a part of a quest so you can get quest markers, as a cheat.  

I am thinking of moving Rabbit Hole out of Concord so it doesn't conflict with the Concord Mods.  So I will look at this.

I just wanted to let you know I am working on the next version.  But my silence is usually due to work.  I have a fairly demanding job that requires me to work weekends more often than not.  But I will not abandon you. 

❤️ Namaste.

*** Mother.Load()

*** Mother.IsLoaded == true.

Sthan: Where is Alex, Mother?

Mother: Accessing...  Please wait...

Mother: Alex is dead, presently.  

Sthan: What do you mean he is dead?

Mother: He is no longer interfacing with this reality.

Sthan: What does that mean?

Mother: You will need to find other means to access his presence.

Sthan: FFS Mother. What do I do now?
Mother: Find the access codes. His persona is hidden now.

Sthan: ...  ...  Where?

Mother: Where it all began.  Good luck.

**Mother.Unload()

I apologise for my absence.  Eh, I must return to full time, in the office work.  This was not the expectation.

I am back to coding now.  I went to see Dr. Strange 2.  It was amazing!  I loved it.

Anyway, I shall update my coming changes in the next few days.

❤️ Sthan