• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Good evening, my lovelies!

I apologise for being absent.  Bought a new house, started a new job, got sucked into Baldur's Gate 3 for way too long.

I purchased a new machine, so I've had to reinstall Fallout 4 to get my mod work working properly, and I've only just had time to do so.  But I have just begun reworking the mod, and I hope to release something before Xmas.

I just wanted you to know I hadn't abandoned anything, just took a much needed break.  And now, I'm able to continue.

Blessed Be.

???

4 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Good evening, my lovelies!

I apologise for being absent.  Bought a new house, started a new job, got sucked into Baldur's Gate 3 for way too long.

I purchased a new machine, so I've had to reinstall Fallout 4 to get my mod work working properly, and I've only just had time to do so.  But I have just begun reworking the mod, and I hope to release something before Xmas.

I just wanted you to know I hadn't abandoned anything, just took a much needed break.  And now, I'm able to continue.

Blessed Be.

???

Just wanted to say congrats on everything. 

Glad you’re doing good :).

Started a new game especially to be able to play this mod. So everything is new and fresh. It's nice to have experiences again that you don't know. Very exciting, I'm glad I took the step, even though my English isn't fluent. Thanks for the work and for sharing.
How did I get to the mod? About the tentacles :sweat_smile: I was looking for a mod that would distribute these throughout the Commonwealth

And a very irrelevant question:
Are the tentacles not able to morph? Because with my actress nothing happens. Neither does the vagina morph when the tentacle penetrates, nor does the abdomen, even though it should be filled with mucus.

PS: I just read in the DD thread that there's probably nothing you can do about the tentacles, which is a shame.
But I'm happy about ...

Spoiler

... the Makarov in the rabbit hole, nice :smiley:

PPS: Is the second stim under the chemistry station a picture or should it be used? I can't reach it. When I visited again, the stim was somewhere else and I was able to take it. What is the ZedEx for? The description in Pipboy only says -1.

Spoiler

image.png.4c6573e7b805b63ff311e575d02d881e.png

Edited by deathmorph
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 12:32 PM, menchi8877 said:

Haven't noticed anything different than getting stress messages while fighting. Am I missing something. Figured I would hear voices by now. 

I feel the same way, but I'm not too far along yet. I have to start again. Hope there's something else besides the news, no stats seem to change in Pipboy.

However, the tentacles are now gone. The tentacles once clashed with one of SH's animations and haven't appeared since. Any idea how I can reactivate the tentacles?

12 hours ago, deathmorph said:

However, the tentacles are now gone. The tentacles once clashed with one of SH's animations and haven't appeared since. Any idea how I can reactivate the tentacles?

I know you can add them by id from help tentacle 4 from the console. Maybe stand next to an aggressive one you placeatme and then try to start an encounter from the mcm. Insanity seems to not affect anything at around 250. Im a slave and junkie so seems like depression would be easier to get. 

45_1.jpg

Unfortunately that doesn't work. I've also tried it at tentacle locations that I know, nothing happens. Do you know of a console command that will end and restart the tentacle "mission"?

It would be nice to know what the individual values in your picture are supposed to do for the actress, but for me - apart from the new locations - it actually plays like it normally does.

edit//

I started over and caught the moment when it occurred again. Something is disturbing the tentacle script, it sounds like a wild dog, but I can't see it in the safehouse. Neither force nor sleep helps. The tentacles just don't do anything anymore.
In such cases I now resort to going back to the last storage location. Another solution would be better.
Let's see if Stan responds.

image.png.324a8135503b6442b694f64ba94ce426.png

Edited by deathmorph
On 1/6/2024 at 5:29 AM, deathmorph said:

edit//

I started over and caught the moment when it occurred again. Something is disturbing the tentacle script, it sounds like a wild dog, but I can't see it in the safehouse. Neither force nor sleep helps. The tentacles just don't do anything anymore.
In such cases I now resort to going back to the last storage location. Another solution would be better.
Let's see if Stan responds.

image.png.324a8135503b6442b694f64ba94ce426.png

Good to know. Hopped around the map and the critters were gathered around tentacles I had placed in other areas for decoration. Did hear sounds after that as well so did killall command and they were gone. After getting rid of  them it gave me a few encounters and went into the loading timeout. Maybe an easy fix would be to give us a mission stage text edit for our ini file, so we could bat tentacleattackEnd to finish a stuck mission. Might make for a temp fix or it might not.

From time to time one receives a gift called Shokushu. What is that actually for?
I once googled what that is and could now logically imagine that it extends the time until the next tentacle. But I don't know if my guess is correct...

Edited by deathmorph
  • 3 weeks later...

I got out of the Rabbit Hole and spawned completely somewhere else, is that part of the mod?

PS: Seems to be a bug. I either spawn in the vault suit at the bridge to Sanctuary or fall into the river in front of it, but out of the textures.
I went back to a save and everything is fine again

Edited by deathmorph
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if there are any issues uninstalling in the middle of the game? MCM offers the option. Logically, the option is meaningless if it doesn't work.
Sthan doesn't seem to be supporting the mod any further at the moment - at least there's no feedback, not even via PM, the tentacles are no longer there and sometimes (rarely) there are problems when you leave the rabbit hole.
I would like to pull the ripcord on this if it's still possible.

On 12/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, NW_BEEZ said:

Hi, Im very very confused with the clue about parsons asylum. I cant find a note there, any help???

Just found it

Spoiler

When you get to the cells that are opened by the buttons (before lorenzo's room) its in one, on top of some drawers