• 2 weeks later...

Good evening, everyone.  I apologise for the long absence.  Unfortunately, I was forced to return to office full time, and work has been rather mental.

I wanted to let you all know that I am now working hard on version 2.0.  There will be significant changes, based on all the other mods I've been trying to incorporate. 

Please bear with me as I finalise the major updates.  I am taking an extended time off during Memorial day to get much of this finished.

I didn't want you all to think I'd abandoned the mod, just work and rubbish.

❤️

Evening, my lovelies.

I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the awful events of the last two days with the tragedy in Texas.  19 Children are dead, and I must take a moment and recognize the mothers who are in such terrible turmoil. I haven't the capacity to understand this. In UK, this isn't possible any longer, but it seems that US just let's this continue to happen, again and again.  As a mother, I can't even fathom this.

I just ask that you, as my friends, take a moment.  Not the thoughts and prayers rubbish.  Find ways in your community to be sensible and stop this. I am heart sick, and relieved, that my babes are old enough to not have to deal with this any longer.  I remember when the worst I worried about as a mum was if they were being bullied.  This is evil beyond words.

It might be time for me to return to UK.  Despite the strife in Europe. I can't watch children die for no sensible reason.  It makes me incredibly sad. I hope none of you have loved one's involved in this.  Its a dark day.  19 Elementary children were murdered on a fine day in Texas, by a mad man.  

❤️

[Still coding Mod, silly heads.  4 days of hassle free coding coming up this weekend!]

Edited by Sthan Dust
  • 3 weeks later...

Evening All.

I wanted to let you know that I am working diligently on version 2.0.  I've had to make some changes based on other mod changes. 

I have several new books written, and I am adding quests.  I must apologise that its taken so long, but, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I don't think it will be much longer for the new version.

Thank you so much for riding along on this journey,

❤️ Sthan.

I have spent so many tireless years in this wasteland, I often forget who I am anymore.  Maybe my life is nothing more than a memory to warn others not to make the same mistakes... or be too human.. or let them hurt you... hurt you so much you want to die.

3 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

I have spent so many tireless years in this wasteland, I often forget who I am anymore.  Maybe my life is nothing more than a memory to warn others not to make the same mistakes... or be too human.. or let them hurt you... hurt you so much you want to die.

Been struggling too, been there...ended up with "Bring it all...I go down, fine, but get up again and again...you do not like me...bite me ", picked those who I allow to hurt me...because life and love are so much more, and being hurt is a part of it - like: how could you appreciate the light without darkness?

Have a great Sunday Sthan

Hey @Sthan Dust ! Happy to have news :) 

As you suggested earlier...before my life became a mess... I'm writing my first mod as it helps me to escape the harsh reality.. and if you do not mind, may I ask your for a little help to show me the way ? :)  

Spoiler

Be well Friend ❤️?

B.

Edited by bedellia
On 6/20/2022 at 3:17 AM, bedellia said:

Hey @Sthan Dust ! Happy to have news :) 

As you suggested earlier...before my life became a mess... I'm writing my first mod as it helps me to escape the harsh reality.. and if you do not mind, may I ask your for a little help to show me the way ? :)  

Reveal hidden contents

Be well Friend ❤️?

B.

Absolutely!!  I hope things are going better for you now.  ? I know you've been through a lot lately.

Private message me and I'll respond. I've had so much going on with my work life.  I would very much love to help you with your mod! I hope we can integrate your mod and my mod!

❤️ Sthan

3 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Absolutely!!  I hope things are going better for you now.  ? I know you've been through a lot lately.

Private message me and I'll respond. I've had so much going on with my work life.  I would very much love to help you with your mod! I hope we can integrate your mod and my mod!

❤️ Sthan

Absolutely I've already some ideas ?

On 6/29/2022 at 3:51 PM, xenic said:

Do you hear actual whispers with this? Thought it would be cool if I heard creepy whispers corresponding to my stats/situation.

Yes I am currently implementing that for the next version :)  I had to find some really good creepy whispers.  But that is absolutely the intent with the next major upgrade.

<3

Okay lovelies, I am on a stay at home holiday so I can focus on this mod (10 days).  Been a brutal few weeks. Lots of rubbish going on where I live in the government and such.

But, I have quite a lot of new content, now I'm just working through the code and the CK bugs.  Life always gets in the bloody way!  But I'm dedicated to having something completed by the end of holiday and ready for release.

I will be adding the new features from Sex Attributes, and I am trying to use the TSex mod from Tentacus.  I will be releasing a list of the upcoming new features hopefully in the next few days.

As an aside, since its fairly clear we're not getting Fallout 5 for a bit, I'll be dedicated to keeping this mod going, adding new content, and hopefully a bunch of new quests.

I do play Fallout 76 in occasion, but it becomes repetitive once you've done the new events.  And since they aren't really releasing a proper mod engine, I haven't bothered modding that, since it would be mostly cosmetic, and UI based. 

I have a few naughty game recommendations for you, which I've been using as inspiration:

-- Lust for Darkness & Lust from Beyond:  very lovecraftian in the story, interesting sexual content, and I actually really enjoyed the story. it's more of an interactive novel, with some fighting elements, but choices matter.

-- Agony Unrated:  This is similar, but much more involved than the other two. 

-- Succubus:  Think a raunchy female version of Quake.  You are a succubus and you are battling through hell with a variety of collectible weapons. I had a blast.

-- Carnal Instincts:  Think Assassin's creed with sex and furries.  It's a work in progress, but it is exceptionally beautiful and has regular updates.  Still in early release.

To all my American friends, enjoy your holiday! ❤️

14 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

I have a few naughty game recommendations for you, which I've been using as inspiration:

-- Lust for Darkness & Lust from Beyond:  very lovecraftian in the story, interesting sexual content, and I actually really enjoyed the story. it's more of an interactive novel, with some fighting elements, but choices matter.

-- Succubus:  Think a raunchy female version of Quake.  You are a succubus and you are battling through hell with a variety of collectible weapons. I had a blast.

-- Carnal Instincts:  Think Assassin's creed with sex and furries.  It's a work in progress, but it is exceptionally beautiful and has regular updates.  Still in early release.

To all my American friends, enjoy your holiday! ❤️

I notice that Lust from Beyond get very positive ratings on Steam but Lust for Darkness gets rather poor ratings.  The most recent review says -

"I have bought Lust for darkness to show off my support to the amazing dev. Yet there's a major fault within the game that makes one of the stages unbeatable due to extremely high lag spike generation.. BEING STUCK IN A BLOODY KITCHEN STORAGE.

A room. 2x3 metres. Barely any objects. KILLS. YOUR. PC. To the point you can't do anything. And don't bother trying to restart the game, that won't work. There is a multitude of people having exactly the same issue, the devs are also not interested in repairing it."

4 hours ago, axz2 said:

I notice that Lust from Beyond get very positive ratings on Steam but Lust for Darkness gets rather poor ratings.  The most recent review says -

"I have bought Lust for darkness to show off my support to the amazing dev. Yet there's a major fault within the game that makes one of the stages unbeatable due to extremely high lag spike generation.. BEING STUCK IN A BLOODY KITCHEN STORAGE.

A room. 2x3 metres. Barely any objects. KILLS. YOUR. PC. To the point you can't do anything. And don't bother trying to restart the game, that won't work. There is a multitude of people having exactly the same issue, the devs are also not interested in repairing it."

I've played both and they fixed all that in the most recent update. I highly suggest playing Darkness before Beyond to get the whole story, plus play the prologues.  I had no issues at all playing the game ❤️

Glad to hear an update is coming soon! I've actually been waiting for years to get into a real F4 playthrough primarily because the modding scene never had quite the same traction skyrim did... So I decided it was just best to give it time. lol. There are obviously a bunch of mods out there and they look great to be sure, but mostly seemed to be geared towards player empowerment but little that helped me immerse myself into a struggling female playthrough. I mean, there's some obviously, but again not like you'd find in skyrim. So it's nice to see your mod's focus on the gritty immersive side of things and the way it seems to be integrating with the other mods and I'm looking forward to trying it out. :)

I've been eyeing most of them for some time.  You've got similar tastes!  Looking forward to 2.0! 

On 7/2/2022 at 2:49 PM, way2co0l_2003 said:

Glad to hear an update is coming soon! I've actually been waiting for years to get into a real F4 playthrough primarily because the modding scene never had quite the same traction skyrim did... So I decided it was just best to give it time. lol. There are obviously a bunch of mods out there and they look great to be sure, but mostly seemed to be geared towards player empowerment but little that helped me immerse myself into a struggling female playthrough. I mean, there's some obviously, but again not like you'd find in skyrim. So it's nice to see your mod's focus on the gritty immersive side of things and the way it seems to be integrating with the other mods and I'm looking forward to trying it out. :)

I think F04 Modding will pick up a bit now.  Especially with Fallout 4: london coming.

But thank you for supporting this mod ❤️

On 7/2/2022 at 2:55 PM, Celedhring said:

I've been eyeing most of them for some time.  You've got similar tastes!  Looking forward to 2.0! 

Absolutely!  I did really like the Lust series.  They are working on another.  Succubus was just fun to play.  Very raunchy, but I giggled a few times as I played.  Very much like the old game "Blood 3D" by Monolith. I adore that game because its absurdly funny.