Okay.  Greetings!  I plan to release an update tomorrow with a new book and clue.

This next bit requires all official DLC.  Nukaworld, Far Harbor, etc.. 

I just spent all day writing new stories.  I hope you enjoy.

I'll drop the new version in about 18 hours.

❤️

Sanity Framework 1.90 will drop tomorrow (Whispers Release)

Story:

-- The Book of Lies

-- Mother revealed

-- Rabbit hole. <-- Start here with the green bear.

Gameplay:

-- Attributes have been leveled after lots of feedback.  Alignment now is a thing.

-- Splinters are now important. The more you invoke a splinter, the more control they have.

-- Alexander.

-- Fixed a few math issues.

-- Added a new Statistic Dump under debug to show all the current values. (Decay and Tolerance being important variables.)

Very excited for the new release. ❤️

20 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Going to need hints with the bears - I have just been picking up and storing in a workbench so no one steals them - ie Violate, etc...

Use? Benefits - have to be in inventory?

Thanks!

John

They currently do not have benefits, but they will, and they should respawn if they are removed 

I am making a few more that will complete the collection, those were the teaser.  

For now, they are markers in a sense :)

❤️

*Who am I anymore?  My minds whispers to me from a distant place.  From the darkness of my past.  All the things I've forgotten that I did or wanted to do. *

Where am I?

Who are you?  I hear the whispers from just behind you.  Your past is dark.  What are you doing?

Who am I?

**You**

**The Beast**

**One**

**Gabryal**

**Alex**

// EndProgram

?? Exception Program not found.

>>Sthan

?> FFS

>> Explain.

?> Where the fuck is Alex?

>> Missing?

?> *mumbles*

>> Pardon, mum?

?> Fuck Alex.  I said, "FUCK ALEX"

>> I see. What is the directive?

?> Last coordinates?

>> The Mansion in Nuka World.  The nexus.

?> Fuck. What the fuck is he doing?

>> I do not know.  You should investigate.

?> This sounds like a fetch quest, mother.

>> I know, Mother, it does. Doesn't it?

?>  Yes.  I'll be back.

// EndProgram

?? try endprogram

// EndProgram executed.

Edited by Sthan Dust

Ok, so at this point I am pretty positive that I am probably missing the most obvious local, but where is the note in the Diamond City Market place? As I said in my other post, I found the one at the chapel fairly quickly, but I still can't find the market place one. Thanks in advance for the assist.

7 hours ago, SadieJane said:

Ok, so at this point I am pretty positive that I am probably missing the most obvious local, but where is the note in the Diamond City Market place? As I said in my other post, I found the one at the chapel fairly quickly, but I still can't find the market place one. Thanks in advance for the assist.

Spoiler

Right above fallon, there are two dummies.  The clue is at their feet :)

must learn to relax ^^

you work hard on the mod and you care about it.

that is always appreciated,

so, take a deep breath and remember, you are more important than the mod release, since, without you, there is no mod. yes?

I love this idea Sthan, thanks for your efforts.

Not sure if you have played the GRIM mod before, but it has a great sanity system based upon exposure to GRIM's horrifying creatures, which needs to be managed.

It has multiple levels including auditory hallucinations & visual hallucinations.

It would be a great reference to use to see what effects can be done in the sanity concept, but for more natural causes of madness instead of GRIM's supernatural causes.

(It would be even better if you connected your sanity system to GRIM's system so both causes contribute to the same sanity pool, but that is just a personal wish as I am using both GRIM & your mod in my main play through)

9 hours ago, Vacant1 said:

I love this idea Sthan, thanks for your efforts.

Not sure if you have played the GRIM mod before, but it has a great sanity system based upon exposure to GRIM's horrifying creatures, which needs to be managed.

It has multiple levels including auditory hallucinations & visual hallucinations.

It would be a great reference to use to see what effects can be done in the sanity concept, but for more natural causes of madness instead of GRIM's supernatural causes.

(It would be even better if you connected your sanity system to GRIM's system so both causes contribute to the same sanity pool, but that is just a personal wish as I am using both GRIM & your mod in my main play through)

Hi There!  I have not played the GRIM mod, but I will check it out.  I've been fairly focused on integrating the other Lover's Lab's mods.  I do have auditory and visual hallucinations coming.  But for the most part, I am telling a story, so I just need to see that the GRIM story follows what I am trying to achieve.

I have a lot of content planned for this mod.  I intend to keep modding until we get a Fallout 5 date, or we can seriously (Creation Kit level) mod Fallout 76.  But I don't have a lot of confidence in that.  But I will see what I can do with GRIM :)

Thank you for your kind words ❤️

18 hours ago, rkd13a said:

must learn to relax ^^

you work hard on the mod and you care about it.

that is always appreciated,

so, take a deep breath and remember, you are more important than the mod release, since, without you, there is no mod. yes?

Thank you ❤️  I just want everyone to enjoy the mod as much as I like writing it :)  

I'm sure I will release tonight.  I am testing now because I changed a bunch of things and added Pregnancy effects based on Family Planning Enhanced by @Invictusblade 

Pregnancy and children now provide positive effects.

What a trip to read through the 19 pages of this topic.

Random thought: considering brainwashing is a feature of various mods (nuka ride for example, slavery mods, submission mods, dominant follower mods, etc) one of the shards could be created if you fall victim to brainwashing which is a bimbo or a slut, with balancing benefits that make sense (e.g. high charisma/persuasion, mental resilience due to being effectively int <0 and never understand what's going on).

Also, keep updating the playlist on youtube, I have it on repeat.

?

4 minutes ago, korfio said:

What a trip to read through the 19 pages of this topic.

Random thought: considering brainwashing is a feature of various mods (nuka ride for example, slavery mods, submission mods, dominant follower mods, etc) one of the shards could be created if you fall victim to brainwashing which is a bimbo or a slut, with balancing benefits that make sense (e.g. high charisma/persuasion, mental resilience due to being effectively int <0 and never understand what's going on).

Also, keep updating the playlist on youtube, I have it on repeat.

?

❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for your kind words. ;)

Yes, I am integrating with Sex Attributes by @twistedtrebla and Wasteland Dairy by @Invictusblade  Brainwashing is a key feature in both mods.  So I am hooking to that.  These are great ideas, so I will add them to the board of things I'd like to add :)  

And I update the playlist with every release :) So glad you like it.

1.90 is live with all that I said, plus QoL things I added:

-- Family Planning Enhance Redux Integration:  Pregnancy effects will now offer hidden and visible effects to player.  Special thanks for @Invictusblade on this.

-- Readjusted all the attribute increase/decrease values to smooth the descent into madness

-- Added two new Debug Options to "Show Stats" and "Reset Stats"  Reset Stats will reset all actor values, such as Sanity, Depression, etc.  Does not reset perks.

-- New Book in Rabbit Hole

-- New refresh rates on detrimental AVs.

Other hidden things.

2.0 is coming and will be a major update.