Before I update my old version, does the current one allow your character to relieve herself indoors? 

KInd of necessary in case of very long dungeons.  Maybe could females get the option to use the male animations too?

I've added in current version to ignore dungeons, caves, runis etc.  when doing it indoors. If there is a particular dungeon you can do it in please tell me.

Before I update my old version, does the current one allow your character to relieve herself indoors? 

KInd of necessary in case of very long dungeons.  Maybe could females get the option to use the male animations too?

I've added in current version to ignore dungeons, caves, runis etc.  when doing it indoors. If there is a particular dungeon you can do it in please tell me.

So in the current version, the characters have the option to pee anywhere and everywhere if the privacy part is turned off?

been thinking of using this but i'm so low on esp room, and i guess this takes about 4 plugins to get going. zaz, this, outhouses. but i'm a sucker for little immersive animations. could someone please make a video of this, especially the facial pee/poo expressions and the bathing anim. because i'm having all kindsa problems getting this to work. i think Realistic Water Two is killing the bathing, and if i use the mouth and brow tri files from ZAZ (which i'm assuming is needed for the bathroom face expressions) then it messes w/ peoples faces. my pc and a lot of ladies will smile weird and their eyebrows go inside their foreheads.

so any videos of the facial anims at least?

edit: dammit. it is Real Water Two breaking bathing. any patches for that anywhere?

and is there a visual to getting dirty? dusty overlay, smelly fog cloud ect?

been thinking of using this but i'm so low on esp room, and i guess this takes about 4 plugins to get going. zaz, this, outhouses. but i'm a sucker for little immersive animations. could someone please make a video of this, especially the facial pee/poo expressions and the bathing anim. because i'm having all kindsa problems getting this to work. i think Realistic Water Two is killing the bathing, and if i use the mouth and brow tri files from ZAZ (which i'm assuming is needed for the bathroom face expressions) then it messes w/ peoples faces. my pc and a lot of ladies will smile weird and their eyebrows go inside their foreheads.

edit: dammit. it is Real Water Two breaking bathing. any patches for that anywhere?

In the next version there will be visuals to getting dirty. How is Realistic Water Two breaking bathing? What exactly happens when you use the bathing spell? As for the facial animations, I really don't have a clue. They work fine in my game. Have you tried pulling the facial animation strength slider all the way to  100.

I think there needs to be Devious Devices integration aswell. Although the chastity belt has a urination option (not sure if it's tied in with this mod) someone with a chastity belt can still go number 2 - with a buttplug locked in place by said belt.

I personally don't use Devious Devices, but I'm not opposed to integrated Private Needs with it. However, since I'm not too familiar with the chastity belts in Devious Devices, I'm open to suggestion on how the mod should handle going number with the chastity belts.

Can I suggest a slider  to control how quickly hygiene drops? Right now you practically have to bathe twice a day if you don't want a malus on your character.

A finer slider on the urinate and defecate would be nice (currently jumps by 10s, why not 1s?)

I believe the current version has one. If not that means I forgot to include the updated scripts. In that case I'll be sure to include them in the next version.

So in the current version, the characters have the option to pee anywhere and everywhere if the privacy part is turned off?

Privacy makes it so that you can't pee if someone is looking at you are too close to you. It has nothing to do with doing it indoors at the moment.

Odd I reloaded Private needs and CTD on load, checked I have all the masters, tried Boss to to reorg it into the mix. Should it be high on the list or near the bottom? Funny thing is that I had used it before without problem?

The load order really shouldn't matter, but I usually put it high on the list. Have you tried clicking new game and then load your save?

In the next version there will be visuals to getting dirty. How is Realistic Water Two breaking bathing? What exactly happens when you use the bathing spell? As for the facial animations, I really don't have a clue. They work fine in my game. Have you tried pulling the facial animation strength slider all the way to  100.

RW2 breaks bathing because it changes water somehow and i guess bathing is looking for you to be in vanilla water before it kicks in. apparently all the water mods break "needs" type mods, like the ones that require you to fill bottles of water from streams to drink so you don't dehydrate. i'm guessing it's the same kind of breaking w/ bathing. any water mod breaks bathing in this mod too...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29025/?

that one has a dirty visual btw^. not great tho.

anyway, it seems the water mods (RW2, WATER) have made patches for these needs mods. specifically Realistic Needs and Diseases, but they also work w/ Drink Eat Sleep Bath, and also your mod. unfortunately these patches remove the splash effect from water. so when you jump in, or water hits rocks, there's no longer splash effects. that's a pretty big deal for me. any way to make a patch for Private Needs and RW2?

RW2 breaks bathing because it changes water somehow and i guess bathing is looking for you to be in vanilla water before it kicks in. apparently all the water mods break "needs" type mods, like the ones that require you to fill bottles of water from streams to drink so you don't dehydrate. i'm guessing it's the same kind of breaking w/ bathing. any water mod breaks bathing in this mod too...

anyway, it seems the water mods (RW2, WATER) have made patches for these needs mods. specifically Realistic Needs and Diseases, but they also work w/ Drink Eat Sleep Bath, and also your mod. unfortunately these patches remove the splash effect from water. so when you jump in, or water hits rocks, there's no longer splash effects. that's a pretty big deal for me. any way to make a patch for Private Needs and RW2?

Well my dirt effects ain't too great either. Regarding RW2, to make water mods compatible with Realistic Needs and my you have to forgo the splash effects and install the Realistic Needs patch. Otherwise the script can't detect whether or not you're in the water. There is no work arounds so far to my knowledge.

A modificated ESP file to be compatible with Expanded Towns and Cities (ETaC), i replaced and moved some outhouse for the vanilla mod to another close locacion.

Riverwood

Changed, no more clipping with the chicken coops

Inverstead

Changed

Dragon Bridge

New outhouse behind the new Inn

Rorikstead

Changed

Kynasgrave, Morthal

no change

Dawnstar

Changed

Sorry if i make this without permission, and for my english

PrivateNeeds.esp

Can I suggest a slider  to control how quickly hygiene drops? Right now you practically have to bathe twice a day if you don't want a malus on your character.

A finer slider on the urinate and defecate would be nice (currently jumps by 10s, why not 1s?)

I believe the current version has one. If not that means I forgot to include the updated scripts. In that case I'll be sure to include them in the next version.

Disregard, I overlooked the 2.11 update :)

Hello

I love this mod as it adds what was so missing in the vanilla game (and the other PC sanitized mods on steam and nexus lol)

Anyhow, I noticed with this latest updated version of PN, your character can no longer perform the bathing animation unless right next to a waterfall

And this waterfall has to be a natural waterfall so it won't happen when using other bathing room mods like Showers in Inns.

The only exception to this is the Solutide bath house in Northern Bath houses.  PN works beautifully in the Dwemer designed shower room at Solitude.  But unfortunately, this ability doesn't extend to other mods like Showers in Inns.

Before 1.9 game update, I remember being able to make my char shower in any water body that was at least 2 cm deep.  This was around base game update 1.7 I think. My char could shower in the lake at Riften (or any of the lake water bodies), in that little creek that runs past the Whiterun smithy just inside the city walls, and even in the cold, fridgid waters of the SOG outside Winterhold and Windhelm.

It didn't matter if they had soap on him or not. He would just bathe.  Now it appear this functionality was removed?  Because the only other place where they can do the bath animation, is in Gentester's Aspen Manor house mod.  This home mod has a shower with water (a min of 2cm deep)

Are you planning to update PN anytime in the future post the 1.9 update to the base game?  Because if so, could you please consider adding back the ability to bath in any water body like before?  As of now, the mod only limits you to bathing next to waterfalls.  So you're limited to bathing at specific places like the rapids outside Whiterun, or that small waterfall across the bridge in Riverwood.

Which really makes it inconvenient to bathe when PN says your char is filthy, yet he is out in the middle of nowhere in the wilderness aka no where near a shower in the N. Bath house mod.....  :-/

Update:  I had to make my char stand directly under the shower in the Showers In Inns mod.  This is the only place which seems to trigger the script to bathe or use soaps.  However, after succesfully getting a clean with lavender soap buff the game CTD right after that.  These are the papyrus log messages: Note I didn't install the SexLab.esp since I don't need/want to use it.  Could this be the reason for the CTD? If so, is there a workaround?  I'm really close to the max 255 esp limit and don't want to add an esp I won't be using.

[01/14/2014 - 03:52:26PM] warning: Property PNCombatMessage on script BathWaterfallScript attached to Active effect 33 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/14/2014 - 03:53:34PM] warning: Property PNCombatMessage on script BathWaterfallScript attached to Active effect 33 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/14/2014 - 03:53:45PM] warning: Property PNCombatMessage on script BathWaterfallScript attached to Active effect 33 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/14/2014 - 03:53:50PM] Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [None].BathWaterfallScript.removeCum() - "BathWaterfallScript.psc" Line 317
    [None].BathWaterfallScript.OnEffectStart() - "BathWaterfallScript.psc" Line 97
[01/14/2014 - 03:53:50PM] Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [None].BathWaterfallScript.removeCum() - "BathWaterfallScript.psc" Line 318
stack:
    [None].BathWaterfallScript.removeCum() - "BathWaterfallScript.psc" Line 319
stack:
    [None].BathWaterfallScript.removeCum() - "BathWaterfallScript.psc" Line 320
stack:
    [None].BathWaterfallScript.removeCum() - "BathWaterfallScript.psc" Line 321
stack:
    [None].BathWaterfallScript.removeCum() - "BathWaterfallScript.psc" Line 322
stack:
    [None].BathWaterfallScript.removeCum() - "BathWaterfallScript.psc" Line 323
[01/14/2014 - 03:55:08PM] VM is freezing...
[01/14/2014 - 03:55:08PM] VM is frozen
[01/14/2014 - 03:55:09PM] Saving game...
[01/14/2014 - 03:55:09PM] VM is thawing...

First of all, I can speak English but just a little.

I used this mod(Private Needs) with RND. And I noticed that the defacatetimer script does not work properly.

; calculate number of hours passed since last update

; and add excrement points

float NumOfHours = (Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - excrementLastUpdateTimeStamp.GetValue()) * 24

if excrementpoints.getvalue()<=excrementLevel03.getvalue()

excrementpointsfloat = (excrementpointsPerHour.GetValue() * NumOfHours)

else

excrementpointsfloat = (excrementpointsPerHour.GetValue() * NumOfHours/2)

endif

if RNDModuleLoaded == 0 

if NumOfHours >= 3

if (RateModifier.LastUpdateLocation != Game.GetPlayer().GetCurrentLocation())&&excrementpoints.getvalue()<=excrementLevel03.getvalue()

excrementpointsfloat = excrementpointsfloat * (100 - FastTravelSlowRate.GetValue()) / 100

else

excrementpointsfloat = excrementpointsfloat * (100 - FastTravelSlowRate.GetValue()) / 200

endif

endif 

excrementpoints.SetValue(excrementpoints.GetValue() + excrementpointsfloat)

else

if PN_RND_FoodPoints.getvalue()<=0

excrementpoints.SetValue(excrementpoints.GetValue() + 0)

Else

PN_RND_FoodPoints.setvalue(PN_RND_FoodPoints.getvalue() - NumOfHours)

if PN_RND_FoodPoints.getvalue()<0

PN_RND_FoodPoints.setvalue(0)

endif

if NumOfHours >= 3

if (RateModifier.LastUpdateLocation != Game.GetPlayer().GetCurrentLocation())&&excrementpoints.getvalue()<=excrementLevel03.getvalue()

excrementpointsfloat = excrementpointsfloat * (100 - FastTravelSlowRate.GetValue()) / 100

else

excrementpointsfloat = excrementpointsfloat * (100 - FastTravelSlowRate.GetValue()) / 200

endif

endif

excrementpoints.SetValue(excrementpoints.GetValue() + excrementpointsfloat)

endif

endif

The initial value of the variable(excrementpointsPerHour) is 0. It means that excrementpointsfloat is 0 at any time. So whether RND module is loaded or not it never increase form 0 until initial level of excrementpoints are larger than 0.

It seems like some kind of mistake you did. Maybe my thinking was just wrong. But I think it might cause excrementpoints zero problem.

Until this issue fixed. I suggest set the "excrementpointsPerHour" to 1. I try to find the value of excrementpointsPerHour that exactly same with decrease of FoodPoint but the fomula defends on excrementLevel(I mean the level of your bowel filled).

I hope this will be fixed very soon. And I always thank to richard. :]

---------------

To setting value is very easy. Just type "set excrementpointsPerHour to 1" in console.

By default excrementpointsPerHour is set to 0. It's not a mistake per se, but I can't remember the reason why I set it to 0. in any case you can directly change it in the MCM menu without needing to use the console. I suppose I'll set it to 10 which is what I usually have it on in my game. Unless, of course, I remember why I set it to 0.

As for the problem with Sexlab, it is possible that the script is malfunctioning when calling upon stuff relating to Sexlab and thus causing crashes. However, it is, at the same unlikely, that the particular error "Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call" will cause crashes. I've seen countless "Cannot call xxxx() on None object" errors before in my log without any causing crashes. Regardless, I'll look into this.

*snip*

I've seen countless "Cannot call xxxx() on None object" errors before in my log without any causing crashes. Regardless, I'll look into this.

Well the call itself doesn't crash games, but there is always the possibility that the script in question was written poorly and can't handle 'none' values. The three most notorious scripts that can't handle 'none' are the critter scripts, FXDustDrop, and LvlPredator. However iirc the change in how cum effects in sexlab are handled have caused several CTD's with PN in the past. Perhaps you missed the waterfall script?

I'll just chime in like I randomly do in various threads and say I've never in PN+SL+RND history had a CTD, and I have been purposely careless with mods during tests. I see these things posted everywhere, and yet I couldn't replicate them if I tried (again :P).

I'll have to go out a limb and say that some kind of Nexus mod must be responsible for these crashses, because nothing in LL has lead me to a CTD with PN. Not even the most likely culprit, Puppet Master, which also works perfectly, even with PN, and PN-BM.

*snip*

I've seen countless "Cannot call xxxx() on None object" errors before in my log without any causing crashes. Regardless, I'll look into this.

Well the call itself doesn't crash games, but there is always the possibility that the script in question was written poorly and can't handle 'none' values. The three most notorious scripts that can't handle 'none' are the critter scripts, FXDustDrop, and LvlPredator. However iirc the change in how cum effects in sexlab are handled have caused several CTD's with PN in the past. Perhaps you missed the waterfall script?

It's possible that the waterfall script is causing problems since I routinely forget to update it when I update the normal bathing script. I'll focus my investigations on the waterfall script when I get time.

Well my dirt effects ain't too great either. Regarding RW2, to make water mods compatible with Realistic Needs and my you have to forgo the splash effects and install the Realistic Needs patch. Otherwise the script can't detect whether or not you're in the water. There is no work arounds so far to my knowledge.

well perhaps a decent solution would be to remove just the bathing aspect's reliance on water altogether. let the player use their judgment, restraint, and ability to roleplay to determine when to use the power that removes the dirt shader and starts a bathing animation. that way you get all the benefits of the bathing feature, without the drawbacks, and you still have all the rest of the needs, script/time based, and working as usual.

I want to apologize to the people who were expecting an update soon. Recently, after reviewing some of my scripts, I've come to realize that my current scripts are quite messy and might be quite inefficient at handling certain events. That being said I am going to completely re-organize the scripts of Private Needs, which may take a while. In any case, the next version to come out will be Private Needs 3.0.

I'm interested in offering a suggestion, though I don't know how practical it is yet to implement. 

1. Audio. You know how your character walks on grass and it sounds like they're walking on grass. (Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle) And then there's a different sound effect for when they are walking on wooden floors (Thud, thud, thud), or if they are trudging through snow? (Crunch, crunch, crunch)

Currently when my character piddles, she releases the full force of a bathtub faucet. Could we tone it down a bit? And have area recognition? 

-Peeing in the woods: 

-Peeing in rocky areas:

-Peeing while standing in water:

-Peeing while standing on a wooden floor (I want this for places like the interior of Dragon's Reach. However, I can't really find any good examples of water on wood action.)

2. On a different note, is it possible to play the defecate animation without forcing the urination animation at the same time? (I'm currently using Poop Overhaul version since that version is most stable for me.)

Here's what I mean:

When my character pees, she squats down, and there is a peeing animation.

When my character poops, she squats down, and there is a peeing animation, and eventually she poops as well. 

(Can we make two separate animations so that they feel different? One with the stream of urine, and then identical poses that excludes the urine stream effect so that the poop can take center stage?)

Thank you for humoring me and taking the time to read my request. Good luck on your current update~