Hmmm, jbezorg popping up here totally reminded me of something: When I used older versions of PN with SD, I'd piss all over the place while being raped during enslavement, like during rape, I'd piss, and it would be shown. That doesn't happen anymore though. I'll piss, but ZaZ ApeTinkle will be unequipped, and fall on the ground as a nifty little brown gift box that says ZaZ, and piss would stop, or I'd continue pissing and piss would simply be invisible.

Can that be fixed? I used to love it when my PC would need to piss, then she'd get ass-raped, couldn't hold it through that, and started pissing during sex. :blush:

Hmmm, jbezorg popping up here totally reminded me of something: When I used older versions of PN with SD, I'd piss all over the place while being raped during enslavement, like during rape, I'd piss, and it would be shown. That doesn't happen anymore though. I'll piss, but ZaZ ApeTinkle will be unequipped, and fall on the ground as a nifty little brown gift box that says ZaZ, and piss would stop, or I'd continue pissing and piss would simply be invisible.

Can that be fixed? I used to love it when my PC would need to piss, then she'd get ass-raped, couldn't hold it through that, and started pissing during sex. :blush:

The armor add on for PN uses slot 61. Zaz uses 60. Clear those two slots in SexLab. That should do it.

I'm new to modding, but wanted to add one of Strotis Outhouses to my new Hearthfire House Lakeview Manor. The toilet is there now, but when I sit on it nothing happens. I guess a script must be put on it, can someone point me into the right direction?

I tried to open PrivateNeeds.esp in the CK to take a look how it works there, but the CK crashes everytime when I try to open it.

How do I add custom sounds to shitting? I have spectacular sounds ready to rock&roll, but it looks like the sound files are crammed in the bsa. Do I need FOMM? I've never messed with bsa's before.

When install, tell MO to unpack the bsa, then you can change everything. I recently had some issues with a couple of mods because I extracted the bsa, however in most of the cases I think it's quite safe... Or repack your bsa. Uhm. Or now that I think about, you dont need that....

Check for the file in the virtual data directory in the Data tab in MO, it will tell you when the sound file you want to replace is, like it was loose, even if it isnt, it will tell you whaterev.bsa actually is in cursive, so I think you just need to pack a new 'mod' with the correct root and name, and this file supposedly will override the one inside the .bsa

!!!

And I want shit sounds, i think the one in the mod is cute ^^ but do share if you want xD

@richard19840706:

I was wondering if you could add an option to MCM, with a list of fart sounds, and their categories, so people could activate/deactivate them according to their taste, or their situation, like too much anal sex in SL would cause crap to sound "sloppy", or male PC's who just had sex would pee in the wrong direction...stuff like that.

I'd fall in love with PN, or any mod that does this!

Very, very interesting mod. My only question is - does this only allow the player to only urinate or does it allow one to have bowel movements too. I see the option to crap in the MCM menu, but there is no animation when i use the hot key. i use Real N&D, i have sexlab, i installed your PN-Rn&d and sexlab files, (Only thing i didn't use was the outdoor toilet).

I boosted the slider for Defecation to max, eaten till Rn&d said i ate to much, waited 6-12 hours, checked needs - It read - my bladder is almost full but my bowels were empty. When i used the key i chose to urinate/Defecate i got a window with releave bladder and do nothing.

Am i missing a mod (other then the one mentioned above) or did i not wait long enough, or is there no animation for poop, or is it next to come in an update ?

Very, very interesting mod. My only question is - does this only allow the player to only urinate or does it allow one to have bowel movements too. I see the option to crap in the MCM menu, but there is no animation when i use the hot key. i use Real N&D, i have sexlab, i installed your PN-Rn&d and sexlab files, (Only thing i didn't use was the outdoor toilet).

I boosted the slider for Defecation to max, eaten till Rn&d said i ate to much, waited 6-12 hours, checked needs - It read - my bladder is almost full but my bowels were empty. When i used the key i chose to urinate/Defecate i got a window with releave bladder and do nothing.

Am i missing a mod (other then the one mentioned above) or did i not wait long enough, or is there no animation for poop, or is it next to come in an update ?

I think private need 2.11 break the Real N&D plug in, i change Real N&D for eat and sleep mod but before change stop work anyway even with private need 2.1 had troubles. The best dont use the Real N&D plug. RN must work even without any realistic mod.

Dunno if this has been mentioned before but after relieving bladder, it seems my mouse scroll wheel and POV change button no longer work?

Though this is probably just me running 200+ mods, but otherwise very nice job, and hoping for an update for the RND script!