Dunno if this has been mentioned before but after relieving bladder, it seems my mouse scroll wheel and POV change button no longer work?

Though this is probably just me running 200+ mods, but otherwise very nice job, and hoping for an update for the RND script!

That happens when you relieve your bladder with TFC mod on, or if using a camera mod that simulates the TFC command.Don't do that!

Dunno if this has been mentioned before but after relieving bladder, it seems my mouse scroll wheel and POV change button no longer work?

Though this is probably just me running 200+ mods, but otherwise very nice job, and hoping for an update for the RND script!

That happens when you relieve your bladder with TFC mod on, or if using a camera mod that simulates the TFC command.Don't do that!

Thanks so much for the advice, seems that that's what happened!

Maybe someone can help me with this... I'm new to modding games and I have a lot to learn. I have tried several ways of installing this mod, I want to do it safely and attempt to make it so I do not have to remember all the files in this mod so that if it fails I have to track them all down and remove them... so I have been downloading the files I think I need and then creating a rar file of them and then using an mod manager to install them. That way if it fails I can simply deactivate the mod and it removes all files.

I need help figuring out what all files that I need to download and put in to my skyrim data folder. When you click download there is 4 download options:

Private Needs 2.11

Private needs 2.1

Private needs RND

Private Needs Sexlab

Now when you put the files from the 2.11 with the files of the 2.1 it asks if you want to overwrite them? Does this mean that one of these is just an older version and not required?

Do I need all these files placed into the data file and when it asks to overwrite I should say yes?

Could someone please help me with what all files need to be downloaded and do they all go into skyrim data?

Also with the Private Needs RND file in these does this mean that Realistic Needs and Diseases is required for this to work?

Thanks for any input and if someone could make a youtube video for us new modders that shows this that would be great!

Thanks for all your time and help

I'll give you an entire course, via PM. Send me a "how the hell do I..." message, and I'll explain the entire installation process.

>PM me by clicking HERE<

Lol ran into another slight problem, I had the Bladder burst when full option checked, and after receiving a notification of zaz twinkle applied to character, my poor character is leaking all over the place without any signs of stopping xD

Anyway to manually remove the effect? As I'm guessing this feature is not supposed to be fully working yet (hence the $ sign next to it in MCM)

I dont see it explained anywhere what the sexlabs plugin is for.  I see its a .esp  Do I replace the private needs esp with the sexlabs one?  Everyone on this site most likly has sexlab wouldnt that be the default esp then or am I missing something?

Same question for RND.  I use RND, but I dont use defication options in private needs so is this plugin relevant to me?

RND patch makes it so PN knows when to fill your bladder and bowels. If you eat, and you're using rnd, your bowels will go through the filling process. If you drink something, your bladder fills.

Thanks.  What about my question for the sex labs plugin?

Sexlab plugin makes it so that the cum textures get washed off when you bathe.

Also, heads up for update coming probably on Sunday, which will include graphical effects for getting dirty and AwfulArchdemon's new pooping sounds.

Edit: Added a section in the opening post that describes what the two current addon esps do.

Sexlab plugin makes it so that the cum textures get washed off when you bathe.

Also, heads up for update coming probably on Sunday, which will include graphical effects for getting dirty and AwfulArchdemon's new pooping sounds.

Edit: Added a section in the opening post that describes what the two current addon esps do.

Thanks friend :)

So, I've run into a snag. I had been able to relieve myself twice before my problem started but now I crash when I try to urinate. It may be because I tried to use an outhouse (which crashed me the first time) but I don't know.

I haven't looked at the scripts for the outhouses for a quite a while, so it is possible that they might be broken. If any one else has the problem please tell me.

So, I've run into a snag. I had been able to relieve myself twice before my problem started but now I crash when I try to urinate. It may be because I tried to use an outhouse (which crashed me the first time) but I don't know.

I haven't looked at the scripts for the outhouses for a quite a while, so it is possible that they might be broken. If any one else has the problem please tell me.

Thing is, the two times after the outhouse before I came here to report were also crashes so it's not just using the outhouse that crashes me :(. And me not knowing it would happen, I saved AFTER the first crash and it's the only one I have for that character...

Thing is, the two times after the outhouse before I came here to report were also crashes so it's not just using the outhouse that crashes me :(. And me not knowing it would happen, I saved AFTER the first crash and it's the only one I have for that character...

So does it crash while you're in the outhouse or after you've left it. If it crashes while you're in the outhouse, it might be a problem with the scripts. Since the scripts only run while you're in the outhouse and by the time you're allowed to leave the script should terminate already and not cause any problems.

So does it crash while you're in the outhouse or after you've left it. If it crashes while you're in the outhouse, it might be a problem with the scripts. Since the scripts only run while you're in the outhouse and by the time you're allowed to leave the script should terminate already and not cause any problems.

The first crash was in the outhouse. Thinking it was a random CTD cause I've had those before I tried the outhouse again. CTD. Then I just tried without. CTD. Walked for a bit, tried again, CTD. I'll defer to your judgement of scripts, but it's not JUST the outhouse. I was going to try turning it off then back on, then barring success reinstall, just haven't gotten around to it.

Edit: Tried just uninstalling private needs, nada. Still crash.

Edit 2: Also tried uninstalling the outhouse stuff, still crash. I don't know anymore...

Edit 3: I'll admit I've only exhausted my options limited to what I know to do (mostly use NMM cuz I'm lazy). If any other ideas are had, I'll try them.

So, I got it fixed thanks to a nice person on the tech support forum. The downside was I had to reinstall FNIS and my skeleton, but it's fixed. I still don't know the CAUSE, but I still think that, if you haven't had a look at it already, you should check the outhouse(s). Thank you for letting me vent and sorry if I caused any umneccessary worry or work.

In reality terms, the puddle is correctly dark if you pee on mud, normal terrain and grass. It should appear slightly yellow mainly if you pee on snow, ice or similar terrains.

Of course, this would involve to modify a lot the scripts and add new textures. Maybe a bit complicated.

The same, or worst, for the chair idea. Sitting on a chair is an idle pose in the vanilla engine. Making a char to pee while sitting involves the creation of a whole new animation for vanilla chairs, like it was done for the outhouses.

Not sure if it is possible, indeed, probably because it should change ANY chair in the game.

my character uses the chair sitting idle anim while using the outhouses, I don't believe there is a reason to make a custom animation, attaching the activator script to the chair mesh and adding to the esp where necessary should allow the function to work although I'm not sure you would  have a urine stream or poop visible . One  slight problem would be the no urinating indoors flag, Richard has mentioned removing this but until then the chair would have to be placed in an outdoor location