On 4/3/2022 at 2:21 PM, donnerwetter said:

The framerate is actually fine considering the amount of effects running, it's the card sounding like a jet taking off as it cooks itself that really puts a dampener on the gameplay.

You'll need High Poly Head SE from Vector Plexus for this one:

zenaya2022HPpreset.jslot 264.58 kB · 1 download

You'll also want the face texture.

femalehead.dds 21.33 MB · 1 download

I went over all the other stuff in this comment:

I also recommend my palms and soles overlays for some extra realism on your ebony characters,

what hair mod is the preset using

Hello there, this mod highly interests me, and as i'm currently using BHUNP, i can't test this mod. So before i switch body mod, could you please tell me if the "hidden vagina" reacts and opens when a penis is inserted, like it reacts to the penis physics ? Or is it realistic enough to not show it ?

I'm not sure if what i wrote is clear enough, but I hope someone could enlight me. Thanks

12 minutes ago, Firch50 said:

Hello there, this mod highly interests me, and as i'm currently using BHUNP, i can't test this mod. So before i switch body mod, could you please tell me if the "hidden vagina" reacts and opens when a penis is inserted, like it reacts to the penis physics ? Or is it realistic enough to not show it ?

I'm not sure if what i wrote is clear enough, but I hope someone could enlight me. Thanks

I get what you mean and you don't need to worry about that- there's no vagina weight painting left on the mesh.

In fact, the vagina's not hidden but rather removed.

1 hour ago, Firch50 said:

Very clear, thanks for your reply.

With some additional setup, it is also possible to use this body alongside BHUNP.

(At some point in the future I may work on a vaginaless version BHUNP as well as schlongs for it, but this is a long ways off)

5 hours ago, pylean said:

Where is the Bijin patch? I see the one for SOS but it contains no body textures.

Ahhh hell, let me check my files real quick

Edit: interesting, the download page is missing files I thought I'd uploaded and still has a bunch of old files I'd thought I'd replaced. Going to fix this shortly, in the meantime, everything should be there on the Nexus page

Edit2: All right, the files are now in order

Edited by donnerwetter
  • 3 weeks later...

Update 12/05/2022: @pema123 notified me of some glaring issues with the Equippable version and graciously provided me with fixes, which have now been implemented into the mod itself. IMPORTANT: The previous .esl file has been replaced with an .esp. Make sure the former is deleted.

Edited by donnerwetter
2 hours ago, Shinjiita1991 said:

Hello! Sorry for the bother, but I have the diamond patch for the SOS and when I place the Diffuse Maps texture it messes up whole thing... am I doing something wrong here ?

texture mess.png

That looks like TRF Futa Addon ?

All the currently available Schlong textures are for ERF CBBE Futanari Addon, and they are not compatible with TRX Futa. The good news is that I'm working on textures for the latter. For now, you'll probably have to switch schlongs or use a non-vaginaless TRX texture though.

As for the femboy race, could you simply not just replace the body meshes and textures in that mod with 3BA Vaginaless ones?

6 minutes ago, Shinjiita1991 said:

oh damn... I feel so dumb xD Thank you for the clarification...

As for the latter, I think I could replace the textures but I am a noob when it comes to meshes and I don't exactly know what to put where... do I use the meshes from your  Bodyslide project file ?

No, pick a preset and build it in BodySlide. I presume that within the Femboy Race folder there's a folder with femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif in it. You'll want to replace these. If you're using MO2, you can hold CTRL while building the body in bodyslide and it'll dump the .nifs into the overwrite folder instead of the default directory. Grab them from there and put them inside the femboy race mesh folder. You may also want to build hand and feet meshes as well to prevent seams.

4 minutes ago, youngfool said:

i am so sorry but how do i install this?

So many files i dont know which one to download.

I have CBBE 3BA and playing SE but 1.6+ version.

Cheers.

Pick a texture replacer you like (Then get Body + Schlong archives corresponding to said texture), choose if you want to replace your body mesh or just have it as something you equip (BodySlide Projects or Equippable version)

28 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Pick a texture replacer you like (Then get Body + Schlong archives corresponding to said texture), choose if you want to replace your body mesh or just have it as something you equip (BodySlide Projects or Equippable version)

which file is the body mesh?

I am using diamond skin.

2 minutes ago, youngfool said:

which file is the body mesh?

I am using diamond skin.

You build the mesh with the BodySlide projects found inside dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA -BodySlide Projects.7z or dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Equippable Version 1.31.7z

Edited by donnerwetter
3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

You build the mesh with the BodySlide projects found inside dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA -BodySlide Projects.7z or dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Equippable Version 1.31.7z

ohhhh i see, thank you

4 hours ago, youngfool said:

Hi, i am really sorry but where i do put the texture? i cant install it with MO2.

If it's the Equippable Version, place them in textures\dw\3BAVaginaless found in the dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Equippable Version mod folder.

If it's the replacer version, you can unzip this archive, put them in the last folder, zip the archive again and add it as a mod.

Texture folder template for 3BA Vaginaless.7z

• 2 weeks later...