4 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

@donnerwetter hey what if I wanted to change standalone followers to have nothing down there, what files and what other stuff would I have to use to make it work with the skin I'm using(diamond skin)?

Just change their body nifs for vaginaless ones. You'll also want to patch the body textures.

If the follower's author did not share or specify their body preset, you'll need to try replicating it yourself before generating the new body, however.

1 hour ago, Cecell said:

Where can I get the preset for the bbw in the first picture...she's hot as hell

Which character? This one?

Image00.png.1a47ca1ee5dd8e756fefbcf2d7d6a1bf.png

I'll post her preset once I'm at my gaming PC.

Do you mean the Bodyslide preset or the RaceMenu character one?

Not sure if she strictly qualifies as BBW though:

Spoiler

choccy.png.5de572556f1a0cf9eddaa4b37386d704.png1741492516_blackgold(12).thumb.png.80c87f1446d413349dc442defb2fb943.png538205731_blackgold(9).thumb.png.9000bf37c13402791568cc203a5d0f27.png

This might be closer:

Spoiler

aashzhdh.png.a9dff0d5f80aea016761ad2dacc58ad1.png

Edited by donnerwetter
3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Just change their body nifs for vaginaless ones. You'll also want to patch the body textures.

If the follower's author did not share or specify their body preset, you'll need to try replicating it yourself before generating the new body, however.

Which character? This one?

Image00.png.1a47ca1ee5dd8e756fefbcf2d7d6a1bf.png

I'll post her preset once I'm at my gaming PC.

Do you mean the Bodyslide preset or the RaceMenu character one?

Not sure if she strictly qualifies as BBW though:

Hide contents

choccy.png.5de572556f1a0cf9eddaa4b37386d704.png1741492516_blackgold(12).thumb.png.80c87f1446d413349dc442defb2fb943.png538205731_blackgold(9).thumb.png.9000bf37c13402791568cc203a5d0f27.png

This might be closer:

Hide contents

aashzhdh.png.a9dff0d5f80aea016761ad2dacc58ad1.png

Yes please lol I'll take em all!! BodySlide and Racemenu both if you're willing please

Edited by Cecell
Adding a bit
14 hours ago, Cecell said:

Yes please lol I'll take em all!! BodySlide and Racemenu both if you're willing please

Here are the files for the black character shown in the screenshots for this mod:

Zenaya.7z

Included are: RaceMenu jslot file as well as an exported head nif in case you want to import that directly, her BodySlide preset as well as an incomplete set of textures. On my own installation, I use the diffuse maps from Bijin and everything else from Fair Skin Complexion.

I'll also give you my mod for adding palm and sole overlays through RaceMenu to make her look more like an actual black person:

PaleSolesAndPalms.7z

You'll also want this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57157?tab=description (SSE Version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39987)

You may also need additional makeup mods to complete the look. Here are the ones I've got installed:

• YevMods - Makeup Pack - YMMP 4K v1-1
  • Kai's Makeup and Warpaints
  • Female Makeup Suite - Face - 4K

I'll also give you the files for the thicc Middle Eastern girl I showed:

shszdh.jpg.baff8eed9cf54beadf06acb5a130574b.jpg

Shahzadeh.7z

Note: She uses the same diffuse body texture as Zenaya, so either copy that over or have the texture set point to the same file.

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

Here are the files for the black character shown in the screenshots for this mod:

Zenaya.7z 51.91 MB · 0 downloads

Included are: RaceMenu jslot file as well as an exported head nif in case you want to import that directly, her BodySlide preset as well as an incomplete set of textures. On my own installation, I use the diffuse maps from Bijin and everything else from Fair Skin Complexion.

I'll also give you my mod for adding palm and sole overlays through RaceMenu to make her look more like an actual black person:

PaleSolesAndPalms.7z 500.56 kB · 0 downloads

You'll also want this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57157?tab=description (SSE Version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39987)

You may also need additional makeup mods to complete the look. Here are the ones I've got installed:

• YevMods - Makeup Pack - YMMP 4K v1-1
  • Kai's Makeup and Warpaints
  • Female Makeup Suite - Face - 4K

I'll also give you the files for the thicc Middle Eastern girl I showed:

shszdh.jpg.baff8eed9cf54beadf06acb5a130574b.jpg

Shahzadeh.7z 32.52 MB · 0 downloads

Note: She uses the same diffuse body texture as Zenaya, so either copy that over or have the texture set point to the same file.

Oh i didn't know you were giving a preset away. Zenaya looks pretty good! Remember the asian girl that you had, would it be possible if you were to share her as well?

13 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Oh i didn't know you were giving a preset away. Zenaya looks pretty good! Remember the asian girl that you had, would it be possible if you were to share her as well?

Sure, check back tomorrow. I also just realised I forgot the corresponding schlong textures for the above two characters, I'll post those too.

@FutaNemesislol, here you go. Not sure how much good the RaceMenu preset and head .nif will do for you considering you use the High Poly head, though.

Nanako.7z

Also, here are schlong textures for all three characters:

Schlong Textures.7z

Also- in case you installed it, can you confirm the palms and soles overlay mod works out of the box on SSE, Nemesis? I might put it up as a proper download.

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

@FutaNemesislol, here you go. Not sure how much good the RaceMenu preset and head .nif will do for you considering you use the High Poly head, though.

Nanako.7z 29.11 MB · 1 download

Also, here are schlong textures for all three characters:

Schlong Textures.7z 10.81 MB · 1 download

Also- in case you installed it, can you confirm the palms and soles overlay mod works out of the box on SSE, Nemesis? I might put it up as a proper download.

Just checked and the soles and palms works, I just had to switch/search for the overlay in racemenu

4 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Also yea your probably right about nanako, I just keep getting something that says failed to import nif

Even when I switch between the high poly and low poly head

Hmm, that might have more to do with differences between LE and SSE, though. IIRC you need to do something to head meshes to make them work between the two versions.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

You can pair it with any schlong you want. You can also use it as a replacer for all female characters.

which files do I need to replace ? from the mod I linked it has a Textures\ERF_Futanari\FairSkinCBBE pathway. should i take the textures from your Vagina-less Schlong textures folder and replace them into the Textures\ERF_Futanari\FairSkinCBBE folder, renaming the .dds I want from your folder? I don't want to replace all females in game btw.

Edited by jimmywon34
55 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

which files do I need to replace ? from the mod I linked it has a Textures\ERF_Futanari\FairSkinCBBE pathway. should i take the textures from your Vagina-less Schlong textures folder and replace them into the Textures\ERF_Futanari\FairSkinCBBE folder, renaming the .dds I want from your folder? I don't want to replace all females in game btw.

Yes. Those are schlong textures that are edited to remove the part that blends with the clitoris underneath the balls to blend better with this body.

Do you use a custom race for your player character? In that case it would be fairly trivial to only replace the body textures for that one race. 

48 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Yes. Those are schlong textures that are edited to remove the part that blends with the clitoris underneath the balls to blend better with this body.

Do you use a custom race for your player character? In that case it would be fairly trivial to only replace the body textures for that one race. 

my use is with that mod i linked. you just walk up to an npc and get them under your crosshairs,a female npc, and go into SOS MCM and check the FUTA schlong add on for them, with that mod installed, or you can equip manually with that futa add on schlong from that mod. I'm not using a custom race. with that said i'm not sure how i would use your download so that when i do equip an npc with that schlong mod i linked, either through the mcm or that manual equippable one, they have your textures and no vagina. does this mod require us to blend these ourselves?

Edited by jimmywon34
2 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

my use is with that mod i linked. you just walk up to an npc and get them under your crosshairs,a female npc, and go into SOS MCM and check the FUTA schlong add on for them, with that mod installed, or you can equip manually with that futa add on schlong from that mod. I'm not using a custom race. with that said i'm not sure how i would use your download so that when i do equip an npc with that schlong mod i linked, either through the mcm or that manual equippable one, they have your textures and no vagina. does this mod require us to blend these ourselves?

So- SOS schlongs are actually animated pieces of armour/clothing that get added onto your character with scripting. SOS does not have the functionality to change a character's underlying body mesh. To achieve what you want, ie. turning female characters into vaginaless futanaris on the fly, you need the help of another mod, such as BOSSE.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21029

BOSSE enables you to give characters different body types using spells. So, what I'd do in your situation is: build a vaginaless body, and then put it along with vaginaless textures into one of BOSSE's body type slots. After you give a female character a schlong with SOS, you can then give them my vaginaless CBBE 3BA body with BOSSE.

As for textures, my body comes with edited Fair Skin Complexion diffuse and normal textures as well as corresponding schlong textures so you can use those out of the box. There's also .png overlays you can use to edit your textures yourself with an application such as GIMP or paint.net.

Edited by donnerwetter
  • 2 weeks later...

hello, I edited the bodyslide so that the anus is open, but I noticed that there is no texture on the inside of the anus, the normal 3ba body is usually pink on the outside, this body has the texture of the anus white and gray, could you help?

5 hours ago, whoiam200699 said:

hello, I edited the bodyslide so that the anus is open, but I noticed that there is no texture on the inside of the anus, the normal 3ba body is usually pink on the outside, this body has the texture of the anus white and gray, could you help?

Do you have the regular 3BA body installed? My edit uses the anus textures from it.

Everything is looking okay on my end.

22 hours ago, Ashen1 said:

Could you please make a fallout 4 version?:relieved:

Is CBBE 3BA also available in Fallout 4? Or are you asking me to convert some Fallout 4 body?

3 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

how do you make armors have gearless body. i keep getting pussy when i were armor when i use dw genderless body so i can play trans woman or a femboy

You need to swap the body in Outfit Studio. First, load the Smooth Vaginaless 3BA project. Then, add the outfit you want to convert, and delete the base body that comes with it along with its vagina and anus meshes. Then, copy the project name, file output path etc and save as a new project.

You might wonder why not just load the outfit first, delete the base body, add the vaginaless body and save? Unfortunately, due to differing vertex counts this will lead to deformed, exploding vertices when you use RaceMenu CBBE morphs ingame.

To copying the file paths easier, I would recommend opening two instances of Outfit Studio and opening the armour/clothing you want to convert in one of them, then selecting "Save Project As" and copying each of the text fields over to your 3BA conversion.

Edited by donnerwetter

Hello there, just landed on this thread that looks really promising... In fact i'm actually jealous that we, BHUNP users, don't have access to something as amazing as this idea.

Is there any chance that someone who is confortable with textures can port this to BHUNP ? I know that it'll be a pain in the ass, but oh God will it be wonderful for people like BHUNP users to have access to it. I would be very grateful, as I'm not good with textures thing.

I know there is little chance, but I still have hope.