3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Press CTRL + L to open the layer window. You can drag and drop the png there directly, and it should align perfectly (sometimes when you drop an image on the canvas, it gets off centered)

Also, word of warning: GIMP can't save DDS images in the proper format used by Special Edition. I would advise saving your edit in some lossless format and then doing the final save with paint.net

Edit: Oh wait, you're already using paint.net. You should be able to just drag and drop the png on top of your body texture (select Add Layer in the dialog, and remember to press F7 to open the layer window and merge all layers before saving as dds)

ok i think i messed it up.. i did do the merge but.. my version looks weird. I know the schlong will hide the slit but I'm more focused on how the edit looks further underneath.. it looks like there is a seam where one side is darker than the other.. plus as i dragged the png down.. I had to manually position it as close as I could when I was in paint.net(i'm not sure if that process is suppose to be automatic or manually adjusting it). But ik i definitely messed up because when I switch to the vag version the area around there looks weird. Plus when comparing this with the fair skin edit( in the spoiler), mine looks worse.

I just provided some pics and the female files below so if you could see what i did wrong

image.png.bcfa5689fea33de84b9dd294741d94f3.png

Spoiler

image.png.04d5cf1f06bbac4fe558b395f49f1cc9.png

femalebody_1.pdnfemalebody_1_msn.pdn

Edited by FutaNemesislol
9 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

How do i do that?

Check out sections 3.1, 3.2 and 3.6:

wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_a_custom_race_for_Skyrim

@FutaNemesislol Huh, I'm looking at your pdn's and I have no clue why they look so blurry. When I drag and drop the overlays, add them as layers and then merge them, the results look like this:

femalebody_1_vaginaless_overlay_merged.pdnfemalebody_1_msn_vaginaless_overlay_merged.pdn

(The reason I gave overlays instead of finished dds's is because Diamond Skin has a bunch of different texture variants and I'd rather just give people the means to patch the textures they use instead of editing every single one myself)

There's something wrong with your process. How are you merging the layers? Are you clicking this button?

this.png.5ee7d6d589438aa776408f879f144bf4.png

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Check out sections 3.1, 3.2 and 3.6:

wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_a_custom_race_for_Skyrim

@FutaNemesislol Huh, I'm looking at your pdn's and I have no clue why they look so blurry. When I drag and drop the overlays, add them as layers and then merge them, the results look like this:

femalebody_1_vaginaless_overlay_merged.pdn 15.35 MB · 0 downloads femalebody_1_msn_vaginaless_overlay_merged.pdn 6.33 MB · 0 downloads

(The reason I gave overlays instead of finished dds's is because Diamond Skin has a bunch of different texture variants and I'd rather just give people the means to patch the textures they use instead of editing every single one myself)

There's something wrong with your process. How are you merging the layers? Are you clicking this button?

this.png.5ee7d6d589438aa776408f879f144bf4.png

ahh i see 

and yes i am.. and then i saved it

3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

ahh i see 

and yes i am.. and then i saved it

Can you try out the pdn's I posted? If they look good in your game, I'll add the overlays to the download page.

1 hour ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Think it will be easier if i put the meshes in a already existing race mod.

Let me know how it goes.

2 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

How it looks Diamond

Hide contents

1018474765_SkyrimSE2022-03-1121-24-21.png.a282524b83d837f54e96a35dd6f4c6db.png

And Fairskin

Hide contents

513225056_SkyrimSE2022-02-2721-34-19.png.03a0653dc3f242f1f395476d09277c86.png

Is that some normal map lighting weirdness I see in the taint area on the upper picture or is it just the shadows? (Normal maps are tricky to work with just image editors, especially if you don't really understand how they work like I do) Of course, for enhanced compatibility it'd also be nice to blend the schlong textures with the vaginaless body textures. How do you like the edits overall?

(To be honest, I kinda hoped people who actually are proficient with texture editing would make and share their own patches. Maybe I should stick this body on the Nexus and see if it catches on with a wider audience ?)

50 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Is that some normal map lighting weirdness I see in the taint area on the upper picture or is it just the shadows? (Normal maps are tricky to work with just image editors, especially if you don't really understand how they work like I do) Of course, for enhanced compatibility it'd also be nice to blend the schlong textures with the vaginaless body textures. How do you like the edits overall?

(To be honest, I kinda hoped people who actually are proficient with texture editing would make and share their own patches. Maybe I should stick this body on the Nexus and see if it catches on with a wider audience ?)

No it isn't just the lighting.. it showed up like that in bodyslide as well

who knows maybe it will.. i remember trying to ask the other guy who made the smoother texture patch( in this thread) but he never responded 580867085497008139.webp.f5b43809ddb704d1a004a4b7fdf46512.webp 

14 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

so i used the files from above, made it its own separate mod(with the correct folder structure) and this is how it looks

893763220_SkyrimSE2022-03-1300-17-50.png.c9bcdf1da4c46fc6eb4730a097d27ba2.png

Ok, I'll try to darken it more for my next version. It's weird, one side has a much smoother gradient ?Like I said before, these normal maps are really hard to get right when you're just eyeballing it in GIMP. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do this stuff within a 3D modeling program or something. What do you think of the diffuse texture itself, though? Looks okay to me from what I'm seeing, at least

I'll probably post the next attempt within the next 24 hours

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

Ok, I'll try to darken it more for my next version. It's weird, one side has a much smoother gradient ?Like I said before, these normal maps are really hard to get right when you're just eyeballing it in GIMP. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do this stuff within a 3D modeling program or something. What do you think of the diffuse texture itself, though? Looks okay to me from what I'm seeing, at least

I'll probably post the next attempt within the next 24 hours

honestly your the expert when it comes to this type of stuff.. it almost looks good as the fairskin edit I think.. I may have to take a screenshot of that too later to compare again

23 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

honestly your the expert when it comes to this type of stuff.. it almost looks good as the fairskin edit I think.. I may have to take a screenshot of that too later to compare again

Give this a try. I spent like 5 hours tweaking this, but I just can't wrap my head around these normal map colour channels ?

femalebody_1_msn_V4.dds

We're going to need some more competent texture editors to take an interest in this body to make more progress

On 3/14/2022 at 3:12 AM, donnerwetter said:

Give this a try. I spent like 5 hours tweaking this, but I just can't wrap my head around these normal map colour channels ?

femalebody_1_msn_V4.dds 5.33 MB · 4 downloads

We're going to need some more competent texture editors to take an interest in this body to make more progress

Here is how it looks  

1445244269_SkyrimSE2022-03-1521-45-48.png.6a2a29524db7d0f3d6a065c22d35a670.png

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

What do you think, usable or not?

It looks good.. better than it was before and the alt v1... this will work until someone else has a better edit

so your saying that took you 5hrs.... uhhh I was going to ask you for the muscle map version but uhhh..yea 509957650516279320.png.87b2217f9efa6f2670dedc83e16a9e15.png

Don't wanna kill ya

Anyway for those who wants it... this is the flat map for diamond vaginaless v3( in bodyslide)  Diamond vaginaless v4.rar  as always if you want to change the breast shading or anything no changes will happen unless you disable this mod

Edited by FutaNemesislol

@FutaNemesislol

That 5 hours was me just trying out different things, not making this one edit per se, lol

I like I said, I'm planning on cutting out the crotch and making it a .png overlay so people can apply it on their chosen normal map. If you're still having problems with the process, I'd open the normal map in paint.net, Select All, open GIMP, making a new 2048x2048 canvas, pasting the image, adding the overlay, merging it and finally selecting all and copying it back into paint.net before saving it.

Edited by donnerwetter

A note about the Diamond Skin patch- if you want the transition between crotch and schlong to look as seamless as possible you'll want to run the CBBE ERF and TRX Futanari Schlong Blender texture blending files again but with your patched textures.

Edited by donnerwetter

So when it comes to mesh shape its like original CBBE body but with 3BA features such as weighting and more sliders?

I want texture based (old-school style) vagina with 3BA body features, is it the mod I'm looking for?

55 minutes ago, zax said:

So when it comes to mesh shape its like original CBBE body but with 3BA features such as weighting and more sliders?

I want texture based (old-school style) vagina with 3BA body features, is it the mod I'm looking for?

You could pair this mesh with regular 3BA textures and get an effect like that, yes.

15 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

how do i use new diamond one

Open femalebody_1.dds and femalebody_1_msn.dds in paint.net, and drag and drop the corresponding overlay

femalebody_1.dds = diffuse map

femalebody_1_msn.dds = normal map

Add as layer, merge down and save as .dds with BC7 compression

Who's up for some testing?

I made my vaginaless edit of the 3BA body back in July, when 3BA was in version 2.06. We are now at version 2.22, and I decided to update the sliders and weights. Not sure how much of difference that makes ingame, and more importantly if that breaks anything, which is where you come in. Try out the new version below and report back your impressions and findings in this thread. If all goes well, I'll publish this as an update.

23/03/2022: Update:

dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA v1.01 [3BA ver2.22].7z

Notes:

You will also find a BodySlide project named SE Body Amazing Vaginaless [3BA ver2.22] (Separate Morphs). What's this used for? It is a solution for those of you who don't want to go ham and replace every vagina in Skyrim with penises (which would probably have troubling consequences for birth rates). If you remember all the talk on the mod's download page about incompatibilities between regular 3BA morphs and this body, .tri files and changing paths to those aforementioned .tri files in Nifskope, this takes care of all of that for you.

How to use it:

Open BodySlide and scroll down to CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless [3BA ver2.22] (Separate Morphs), make sure you have Build Morphs ticked and click Build. This will create a femalebody.tri file at meshes\actors\character\character assets\futatri (also redundant femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files, which you can delete). When you want to build a body for your custom race, custom bodied follower or for a mod like BOSSE, simply use this project instead. Move the built .nifs to the appropriate location and make sure to always have a vaginaless femalebody.tri in the aforementioned location.

Edited by donnerwetter
13 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Who's up for some testing?

I made my vaginaless edit of the 3BA body back in July, when 3BA was in version 2.06. We are now at version 2.22, and I decided to update the sliders and weights. Not sure how much of difference that makes ingame, and more importantly if that breaks anything, which is where you come in. Try out the new version below and report back your impressions and findings in this thread. If all goes well, I'll publish this as an update.

dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA [3BA ver2.22].7z 6.95 MB · 10 downloads

Notes:

You will also find a BodySlide project named SE Body Amazing Vaginaless [3BA ver2.22] (Separate Morphs). What's this used for? It is a solution for those of you who don't want to go ham and replace every vagina in Skyrim with penises (which would probably have troubling consequences for birth rates). If you remember all the talk on the mod's download page about incompatibilities between regular 3BA morphs and this body, .tri files and changing paths to those aforementioned .tri files in Nifskope, this takes care of all of that for you.

How to use it:

Open BodySlide and scroll down to CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless [3BA ver2.22] (Separate Morphs), make sure you have Build Morphs ticked and click Build. This will create a femalebody.tri file at meshes\actors\character\character assets\futatri (also redundant femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files, which you can delete). When you want to build a body for your custom race, custom bodied follower or for a mod like BOSSE, simply use this project instead. Move the built .nifs to the appropriate location and make sure to always have a vaginaless femalebody.tri in the aforementioned location.

Ok but is this only for custom followers and races?