5 hours ago, oh why god said:

i keep seeing things about this working of a custom race and im real smooth brain would anyone care to help explain this to me?

If your player character uses a custom race with its own body meshes and textures, you can simply replace them with these and leave other characters' genital situations unchanged.

Edited by donnerwetter
On 6/7/2022 at 10:40 AM, donnerwetter said:

???

old versions were better new ones have pussys. old alt was magically universal for all skins and has never once show a pussy on modal but all once sense do. seen zero reason to use new ones when they don't ever work right.  one linked is universal for all skins i test all skins i could find. you could just make this into  a 3ba version.

dw's Smooth CBBE 3BAv2 Alternate Version v1.7z

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
9 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

old versions were better this still have pussys. og alt weirdly universal for skins so why we making this?

Not sure what you're talking about, the difference between the two is this:

altvsog.png.985e1ae1fcd2af1cc6dcd6b767c8d6dc.png

And as to why I made it, I made it because I think the original textures look like ass (no pun intended)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I had a question about the Separate Morphs Vaginaless body because I'm a noob to modding. Could I build a body for the npcs to use then change the PC body in Racemenu? I don't care if they're all vaginaless I just like to change the look of my PC periodically. I kind've got the impression from your guide that I would need to make a custom race? Is that the only way? I feel like I'm gonna break something with the game if I fool around in Bodyslide without knowing what I'm doing lol any help would be appreciated.

38 minutes ago, mrsaiox said:

Hi I had a question about the Separate Morphs Vaginaless body because I'm a noob to modding. Could I build a body for the npcs to use then change the PC body in Racemenu? I don't care if they're all vaginaless I just like to change the look of my PC periodically. I kind've got the impression from your guide that I would need to make a custom race? Is that the only way? I feel like I'm gonna break something with the game if I fool around in Bodyslide without knowing what I'm doing lol any help would be appreciated.

You can't change your character's body mesh with just RaceMenu.

You couldn't really break your game just by messing around in BodySlide either (aside from morphs being fucked if you mixed regular and vaginaless 3BA).

If your character does not use a custom race and you don't want to change them use one, you could change their body mesh with a mod called BOSSE.

51 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

You can't change your character's body mesh with just RaceMenu.

You couldn't really break your game just by messing around in BodySlide either (aside from morphs being fucked if you mixed regular and vaginaless 3BA).

If your character does not use a custom race and you don't want to change them use one, you could change their body mesh with a mod called BOSSE.

Oh I didn't mean the characters body mesh, I meant more like adjusting the characters bodyshape, face, boob or dick size. Typical racemenu stuff, its just line "exploding vertex nightmare when you open RaceMenu to adjust your character" kinda freaked me out lol haven't modded this game in years. I'll look into Bosse tho. Thanks for replying.

Edited by mrsaiox
On 7/1/2022 at 4:16 AM, lordregnis said:

how many more years till someone makes vaginaless for bhunp

If BHUNP users got together and threw some support my way, I'd certainly do it.

At the moment my PC is busted so I'm not doing much modding at all though.

Edited by donnerwetter
On 7/3/2022 at 6:22 AM, donnerwetter said:

If BHUNP users got together and threw some support my way, I'd certainly do it.

At the moment my PC is busted so I'm not doing much modding at all though.

my computer works, can you teach me how to do it

23 hours ago, Axwel61 said:

Hi. Sorry i might be dum but, how can I do this for my playable character only?

The easiest way would be to use a separate custom race for your playable character. Alternatively, you could use a mod like BOSSE.

22 hours ago, lordregnis said:

my computer works, can you teach me how to do it

How good are you with Blender

12 hours ago, docimacie said:

Does anybody have or know the author of the character preset in this screenshot?

1221166203_skrin03022(4).jpg.84b56e26eba

I've tried to share her before but no-one's managed to get her to work.

Hello,

First off, thanks in advance for the hard work that went into this mod :)

I'm a noob and I've been trying to convert an outfit into the vaginaless body, but I've run into a bit of a snag and was hoping I could get some help. 

I followed the steps on your download page, but unfortunately, for some reason the outfit that I'm trying to convert is tied to the original 3BA body like is shown in the first picture (the 3BA body is overlapping the vaginaless one).

Untitled4.png.ad102cf8ec8fbb58b3ecd024a4077d85.png

What I've tried to do is delete the extra body that is added with the outfit and do as I've seen in tutorials (set base shape, conform sliders, conform all).

Untitled5.png.2a17225e79947acc5a6dcd92f48f019f.png

Everything works fine inside the outfit studio. I can change sliders and the outfit conforms to the changes.

But as soon as I save it and try to build the outfit in bodyslide, the outfit no longer conforms to the body. 

Untitled6.png.d1fd0b441b103dd48100d59f71279659.png

EDIT: I tried unticking the Copy reference shape into output, but all that did was remove the body and make the outfit float with none of the sliders affecting it.

I know I'm probably missing something super obvious lol but I can't for the life of me figure it out! Has it got to do with the way the thing is getting saved? Any help would be appreciated!

Edited by mabowabo