8 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Diamond.

There actually is a set of Diamond Skin overlays in the archive named "dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - .png Overlays and Other Texturing Resources" (going to tweak the way the files are set up to be clearer at some point)

You're going to need to apply them on your diffuse and normal maps (I recommend paint.net for the purpose)

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

There actually is a set of Diamond Skin overlays in the archive named "dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - .png Overlays and Other Texturing Resources" (going to tweak the way the files are set up to be clearer at some point)

You're going to need to apply them on your diffuse and normal maps (I recommend paint.net for the purpose)

How do i do it?

This is assuming you use Mod Organizer 2- Go to your Diamond Skin installation folder and within it, navigate to textures\actors\character\female. To edit your diffuse map, open femalebody_1.dds in paint.net. Drag and drop the diffuse overlay .png onto to the paint.net window. A pop-up is going to ask you if you want to add the new image as a layer, select yes. From the layer dialog, click

this.png.5ee7d6d589438aa776408f879f144bf4.png

to merge the layers. Save as .dds (BC7, Slow). Then do the same with femalebody_1_msn.dds and the normal map overlay.

51 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

This is assuming you use Mod Organizer 2- Go to your Diamond Skin installation folder and within it, navigate to textures\actors\character\female. To edit your diffuse map, open femalebody_1.dds in paint.net. Drag and drop the diffuse overlay .png onto to the paint.net window. A pop-up is going to ask you if you want to add the new image as a layer, select yes. From the layer dialog, click

this.png.5ee7d6d589438aa776408f879f144bf4.png

to merge the layers. Save as .dds (BC7, Slow). Then do the same with femalebody_1_msn.dds and the normal map overlay.

How do i take off the dark spot?

1 hour ago, ViudoRojo said:

Hey donnerwetter, if its not much to ask could you make an overlay for Barbarous Beauty, or at least a tutorial of some sorts of how do I make the overlay

It basically just boils down to opening the diffuse and normal maps in an image editor and painting out the vagina. My weapons of choice are the clone and blur tools.

I also do a pass in Blender with the texture mapped on the actual mesh to make the UV seam less apparent.

You might also want to generate a new schlong texture with your freshly edited diffuse and normal maps to make it look as smooth as possible. 

Speaking of schlongs, you could also edit the vagina parts from the underside of the schlong diffuse and normal maps, since female schlongs are typically designed to blend in with the vagina.

Finally, I'm not a very good image editor so it is likely your results will be better than mine. If you do end up making a patch, please share it for the good of everyone.

Edited by donnerwetter
8 minutes ago, Toxiccg3D said:

Any chance we can see this for Touched by Dibella? Thanks for your work either way!

That's another body mesh entirely, right?

Similar to BHUNP, it'd be a lot of work for something I wouldn't get any personal use out of. I'm not entirely opposed to the idea and it might even be fun to do but it simply doesn't make sense to dump all that time into it for nothing when there's all kinds of other mods I could be making

15 minutes ago, Dkrosta said:

Hello, I was going through your screenshots, and I have to say amazing pictures. If you dont mind could you tell me what enb and weather mod are you using? Thanks in advance :)

Cathedral Weathers + Silent Horizons/PI-CHO (I swap between them sometimes, and PI-CHO is based on Silent Horizons anyway)

Sadly, Skyrim SE's ENB absolutely murders my GPU so I can never enjoy the game for very long ?

52 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Cathedral Weathers + Silent Horizons/PI-CHO (I swap between them sometimes, and PI-CHO is based on Silent Horizons anyway)

Sadly, Skyrim SE's ENB absolutely murders my GPU so I can never enjoy the game for very long ?

Yeah I know haha, I have a 1070 and I barely get 60 fps. Currently I'm using rudy, guess its time to switch. Btw what face preset are you using for the ebony character looks ravishing. Mind sharing it

17 minutes ago, Dkrosta said:

Yeah I know haha, I have a 1070 and I barely get 60 fps. Currently I'm using rudy, guess its time to switch. Btw what face preset are you using for the ebony character looks ravishing. Mind sharing it

The framerate is actually fine considering the amount of effects running, it's the card sounding like a jet taking off as it cooks itself that really puts a dampener on the gameplay.

You'll need High Poly Head SE from Vector Plexus for this one:

zenaya2022HPpreset.jslot

You'll also want the face texture.

femalehead.dds

I went over all the other stuff in this comment:

I also recommend my palms and soles overlays for some extra realism on your ebony characters,

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The framerate is actually fine considering the amount of effects running, it's the card sounding like a jet taking off as it cooks itself that really puts a dampener on the gameplay.

You'll need High Poly Head SE from Vector Plexus for this one:

zenaya2022HPpreset.jslot 264.58 kB · 1 download

You'll also want the face texture.

femalehead.dds 21.33 MB · 1 download

I went over all the other stuff in this comment:

I also recommend my palms and soles overlays for some extra realism on your ebony characters,

Thank you so much once again!

@Someguy127

I'm actually working on a new Diamond Skin patch right now. I'll release it along with some other reworked texture patches soon.

nanako2022hpv2mouthfixed.jslot

You'll need the High Poly Head mod for this one too. I also expect her to not look like much like my screens without my mod setup, so results may vary.

Edited by donnerwetter
5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

@Someguy127

I'm actually working on a new Diamond Skin patch right now. I'll release it along with some other reworked texture patches soon.

nanako2022hpv2mouthfixed.jslot 212.36 kB · 0 downloads

You'll need the High Poly Head mod for this one too. I also expect her to not look like much like my screens without my mod setup, so results may vary.

what race does she use? Everytime when I put her load her in the nif it says something like femalehp easterner

I tried to use her with nord but it looks weird

10 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

what race does she use? Everytime when I put her load her in the nif it says something like femalehp easterner

I tried to use her with nord but it looks weird

It's a custom race based on another race. I'll post the head sculpt later, try importing that instead