1 hour ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

this work with Charmers of the Reach i like play femboy not have all females flat

Will it work with that beard mod? It should, if they show up on female characters. As for only applying 3BA vaginaless to your own body, the easiest way would be to have your character belong to a custom race and only replacing that race's body assets. You could also use something more involved like BodyTypes of Skyrim

20 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Will it work with that beard mod? It should, if they show up on female characters. As for only applying 3BA vaginaless to your own body, the easiest way would be to have your character belong to a custom race and only replacing that race's body assets. You could also use something more involved like BodyTypes of Skyrim

no wtf loverlab. will it work on COtR mod it bodyslide not showing there COtR version. 

2 hours ago, BurnerAccount879 said:

I have tried to use the equippable version of the mod, It seems no matter what I do the "Schlong" textures don't come up on the model in BodySlide

Nor should they- the schlong is an entirely separate model from the body.

Install Schlongs of Skyrim, then install ERF Futanari CBBE or TRX Futanari Addon depending on your preference, then install the vaginaless texture patch for your selected schlong.

Then start the game and give your character thr schlong from the MCM menu.

17 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Install Schlongs of Skyrim, then install ERF Futanari CBBE or TRX Futanari Addon depending on your preference, then install the vaginaless texture patch for your selected schlong.

Ok, Thanks for clarifying

24 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Hold on, How does that work for the equippable version, would I have to change textures? I"m asking about the textures/body because I don't want it to overwrite the bodys I have preset

25 minutes ago, BurnerAccount879 said:

Hold on, How does that work for the equippable version, would I have to change textures? I"m asking about the textures/body because I don't want it to overwrite the bodys I have preset

Depends on the body texture you have installed,  ie. f you use Fair Skin, use Fair Skin patches for the body and the schlong. The Equippable version uses a separate texture path so it won't overwrite regular female textures.

15 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Depends on the body texture you have installed,  ie. f you use Fair Skin, use Fair Skin patches for the body and the schlong. The Equippable version uses a separate texture path so it won't overwrite regular female textures.

Would I have to somehow put the Fair Skin mod in the equippable file?

7 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Do you mean the main Fair Skin Complexion texture replacer or my patch? I prepackaged the Equippable version with the Fair Skin patch, so no if you are indeed going to use FSC. You will want to install vaginaless textures for the schlong you choose though.

I meant this one "dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Schlong Textures [TRX Futanari Addon] - Fair Skin Complexion.7z"

1 minute ago, BurnerAccount879 said:

I meant this one "dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Schlong Textures [TRX Futanari Addon] - Fair Skin Complexion.7z"

Those textures go into the TRX Futanari Addon folder (assuming you're using MO2 here)

Anyway, I would recommend you check out the Texture Installation Helper file

5 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Those textures go into the TRX Futanari Addon folder (assuming you're using MO2 here)

Anyway, I would recommend you check out the Texture Installation Helper file

I did and I couldn't really make sense of it, I use vortex, Overall is the equippable one easier to do, Do I just have to load It if I have the cbbe 3BBB mod and the TRX mod?

2 minutes ago, BurnerAccount879 said:

I did and I couldn't really make sense of it, I use vortex, Overall is the equippable one easier to do, Do I just have to load It if I have the cbbe 3BBB mod and the TRX mod?

Unzip it. Then unzip the TRX archive. Select the Diffuse and Normal maps you want from the TRX Schlong Textures archive and place it in the last folder in the unzipped folder structure. Then back out, zip the TRX folders and add the newly created archive as a mod in your mod manager software- just make sure it overwrites the main TRX addon in terms of load order.

Edited by donnerwetter
2 minutes ago, BurnerAccount879 said:

Ok, and I won't require the rest of the files in the archive?

Not in this case. Once you've done copying the textures in the folders like I mentioned, back out of the folder structure and zip up the "dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA -Textures - TRX Futanari Addon" folder. Then add the resulting archive as a mod