4 minutes ago, AzureW00d said:

I've noticed some issues with body overlays not showing when nude when I use this body. also is there an animated anus on this body I keep seeing others say there is for this one and previous versions maybe?

I actually just noticed some overlay problems myself earlier and I didn't immediately make the connection with my body mesh. Which version did you try out? I've succesfully used overlays on the previous version before.

You can see the anus animating on FutaNemesis' videos, and he's using the previous version found on the download page 

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

I actually just noticed some overlay problems myself earlier and I didn't immediately make the connection with my body mesh. Which version did you try out? I've succesfully used overlays on the previous version before.

You can see the anus animating on FutaNemesis' videos, and he's using the previous version found on the download page 

This is gonna sound dumb but what do you mean which version? I only noticed it on your newer one you're testing. It also only has issues without armor on for some reason.

13 minutes ago, AzureW00d said:

This is gonna sound dumb but what do you mean which version? I only noticed it on your newer one you're testing.

The older version I'm referring to is the one available here, named dw's Smooth Vaginaless CBBE 3BAv2 v3.01.7z

It also only has issues without armor on for some reason.

In the Skyrim engine, outfits have a body mesh built in, so this makes sense- when you're wearing armour, the body you're seeing is not mine. (Unless you converted some to use it)

Edited by donnerwetter
39 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

The older version I'm referring to is the one available here, named dw's Smooth Vaginaless CBBE 3BAv2 v3.01.7z

In the Skyrim engine, outfits have a body mesh built in, so this makes sense- when you're wearing armour, the body you're seeing is not mine. (Unless you converted some to use it)

Oh the one I'm having issues with is the new one you posted for testing not the older one. Older one works fine.

42 minutes ago, ichistars08 said:

hello, im really new to modding on skyrim, i only use basic mods for mine like cbbe 3ba with diamond texture and a bunch of outfit. what do i need to do to install this mod and your other futa mod for my character?

Well, you need CBBE 3BA, which you say you already have, so that's taken care of. You will also need Schlongs of Skyrim SE and the ERF CBBE Futanari Schlong addon. Once you have the latter installed, I recommend trying out my 3BA edit of TRX_Trixter's Uncut version of that schlong, which you can find in the Mod Archives link in my signature.

Also, what other futa mod?

17 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Well, you need CBBE 3BA, which you say you already have, so that's taken care of. You will also need Schlongs of Skyrim SE and the ERF CBBE Futanari Schlong addon. Once you have the latter installed, I recommend trying out my 3BA edit of TRX_Trixter's Uncut version of that schlong, which you can find in the Mod Archives link in my signature.

Also, what other futa mod?

this mod. i just installed SOS and ERF futa mod, what do i do with your mod then? do i just need to change the texture by overwrite it on game files?

17 minutes ago, ichistars08 said:

this mod. i just installed SOS and ERF futa mod, what do i do with your mod then? do i just need to change the texture by overwrite it on game files?

Oh yes, that one! I actually consider TRX_Trixter's Uncut CBBE Futanari to have superceded it, lol. As for this mod, it consists of two BodySlide presets and a texture addon. Install the BodySlide presets and build a body with your preset. Read the section titled "Morphs & Using Vaginaless 3BA alongside regular 3BA" on the main page and see if it applies to you. Then let the textures override Fair Skin Complexion.

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

Oh yes, that one! I actually consider TRX_Trixter's Uncut CBBE Futanari to have superceded it, lol. As for this mod, it consists of two BodySlide presets and a texture addon. Install the BodySlide presets and build a body with your preset. Read the section titled "Morphs & Using Vaginaless 3BA alongside regular 3BA" on the main page and see if it applies to you. Then let the textures override Fair Skin Complexion.

it still has vagina on bodyslide though, did i installed it wrong? or do i need something else?
the TRX_Trixter's uncut CBBE Futanari works fine, thank you. but is there any way to use it with diamond texture skin? right now im using fair skin to see if its work. and it does work.
btw thank you so much for replying so fast.

Screenshot (11).png

28 minutes ago, ichistars08 said:

it still has vagina on bodyslide though, did i installed it wrong? or do i need something else?
the TRX_Trixter's uncut CBBE Futanari works fine, thank you. but is there any way to use it with diamond texture skin? right now im using fair skin to see if its work. and it does work.
btw thank you so much for replying so fast.

Screenshot (11).png

I did actually release Diamond Skin overlays, you'll find them in one of the archives. You'll need to apply them on your textures with paint.net (a free image manipulation program) though 

Update 31/03/2022: Yet another bugfix released for the Equippable version, this time fixing an oversight that caused the armour to not appear in AddItemMenu. Sadly, anyone who downloaded the previous version needs to update to 1.02.

Update 31/03/2022, Again: 1.03, EQUIPPABLE VERSION SHOULD NOW FINALLY WORK PROPERLY

Edited by donnerwetter