5 minutes ago, RookieKing1890 said:

No no I didn't install it as is haha I just loaded the textures one by one from your original mod folder. Also because somehow when I loaded the nif the texture didn't apply automatically, even if the paths were like in your pic.

So to make it work I'll need to use the EXPERIMENTAL dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Alt Butt Test from here? Then build it in bodyslide?

The only difference that mesh has is that it comes with my edited textures for the anus mesh, which sadly won't make too much of a difference here. Also, the reason you won't see textures in Nifskope is because you're using MO2. Nifskope is only intended to work with "properly" installed meshes and textures inside the Skyrim data folder, not the compartmentalised virtual file system MO2 uses

Can you try replacing the body meshes in your Unique Characters folder with these ones and see if you can see them

test.7z

30 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Can you try replacing the body meshes in your Unique Characters folder with these ones and see if you can see them

YES this works! I think I got it. It's so stupid of me that I didn't download this and build it.447731503_dwsVaginalessCBBE3BA-Page14-Downloads-Skyrim_SpecialEditionAdultMods-LoversLab-GoogleChrome8_15_20221_51_20AM.png.d91daf2e7c4f35728faf66012d85b724.png

Sorry I got confused in the description. English is not my first language.? Everything works now. Thank you so much for the really detailed help and I appreciate your mods so very much! 

2 minutes ago, RookieKing1890 said:

YES this works! I think I got it. It's so stupid of me that I didn't download this and build it.447731503_dwsVaginalessCBBE3BA-Page14-Downloads-Skyrim_SpecialEditionAdultMods-LoversLab-GoogleChrome8_15_20221_51_20AM.png.d91daf2e7c4f35728faf66012d85b724.png

Sorry I got confused in the description. English is not my first language.? Everything works now. Thank you so much for the really detailed help and I appreciate your mods so very much! 

To be fair, the whole installation process is pretty convoluted. Look forward to the update soon!

2 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Ok, it worked but now i have to deal with this weird thing: image.thumb.png.6b00e5feacb44f6c4335d41bbcae9b09.png

As if i didn't have enough texture problems already with the Equine and Lykaios races, lol.

Did you edit the project? If so, can you open it again and show me the mesh list in it

24 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who tried to help me, but I've decided that being a hermaphrodite isn't so bad after all

I'm sorry it didn't work out. I hope you'll check back after the update, should have some 3BA Argonian textures too afterwards!

28 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who tried to help me, but I've decided that being a hermaphrodite isn't so bad after all

I'm sorry it didn't work out. I hope you'll check back after the update- the installation process should be much improved and there should be some 3BA Argonian textures too afterwards!

Edited by donnerwetter
3 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

bet. i'll be following the mod

o7

It looks there might be some server issues looking at all these double posts, lol

Anyway, @LordDrakath15226 and @RookieKing1890, you both got this mod working with Unique Characters, right? I'm wondering if I should provide an option in the installer to integrate with Unique Characters directly by having a BodySlide that outputs to the appropriate folder ?

3 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

bet. i'll be following the mod

o7

It looks there might be some server issues looking at all these double posts, lol

Anyway, @LordDrakath15226 and @RookieKing1890, you both got this mod working with Unique Characters, right? I'm wondering if I should provide an option in the installer to integrate with Unique Characters directly by having a BodySlide that outputs to the appropriate folder ?

20 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

It's probably for the best in my opinion. But on the other hand it's just really easy to copy and paste the built nifs to the Unique Character folder. I think it's also okay to just add some installation notes in the description for Unique Character users. Because for me I don't mind spend some time learning how the game and mods work. 

20 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

It's probably for the best in my opinion. But on the other hand it's just really easy to copy and paste the built nifs to the Unique Character folder. I think it's also okay to just add some installation notes in the description for Unique Character users. Because for me I don't mind spend some time learning how the game and mods work. 

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

ScreenShot2.pngScreenShot3.png

Hello i have this peculiar problem with the mod. I've tested every version with no success the result is always the same, anus textures will be just shooted out of the body,floating. On BS and OS everyting seems ok including textures paths. Can't really wrap my head around this.

Edited by Santamatozzu25
4 minutes ago, Santamatozzu25 said:

Hello i have this peculiar problem with the mod. I've tested every version with no success the result is always the same, anus textures will be just shooted out of the body,floating. On BS and OS everyting seems ok including textures paths. Can't really wrap my head around this.

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

Thanks for the report, gonna look into it

Edit: Okay, there's some weighting issues with the anus mesh

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

I updated the BodySlide Projects Installer with fixed meshes, please redownload it.

Redownloaded and it's fixed but i got another strange behavior, crosschecked with the 3 version and normal 3ba. on more extreme preset i get a seam. I swear i didn't mean to be such kind of a bother.?

Spoiler

enb2022_8_29_17_33_51.jpg.27ada4f1b2d9ea4e02edef18fb3b4456.jpg

Edited by Santamatozzu25
8 minutes ago, Santamatozzu25 said:

Redownloaded and it's fixed but i got another strange behavior, crosschecked with the 3 version and normal 3ba. on more extreme preset i get a seam. I swear i didn't mean to be such kind of a bother.?

Hide contents

enb2022_8_29_17_33_51.jpg.27ada4f1b2d9ea4e02edef18fb3b4456.jpg

Can I see your preset? I'm not seeing anything on my presets