• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry about being a dumbfuck but I'm kind of stuck on how to do basically everything. So say hypothetically I wanted to use this only on my player character, who also happens to be an Argonian, would that be possible? Also, how do I go about assigning my own textures to myself? I've already chopped out the vagina of an argonian texture but I don't know how to use it. Nobody has ever asked in this entire 13 page support column about beast race support (that I know of, I just skimmed through) but I felt compelled to ask anyways.

Edited by RandomModificatiomer21
spelling error I noticed last second lmfao
16 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

Hey, sorry about being a dumbfuck but I'm kind of stuck on how to do basically everything. So say hypothetically I wanted to use this only on my player character, who also happens to be an Argonian, would that be possible? Also, how do I go about assigning my own textures to myself? I've already chopped out the vagina of an argonian texture but I don't know how to use it. Nobody has ever asked in this entire 13 page support column about beast race support (that I know of, I just skimmed through) but I felt compelled to ask anyways.

Haven't converted any Argonian textures myself yet (I have a request from a Patron in the pipeline after I'm done on the current project of updating Vaginaless 3BA/releasing Vaginaless BHUNP and a bunch of related mods for both).

The easiest way to only have this body on your player character would be to set up/download and play as a custom race (in your case a duplicate of the Argonian race) and only replacing the assets on said race.

Beyond that, you'll most likely need to use mods. I know BOSSE allows for custom bodies, but it is quite complex and does a bunch of other stuff as well. The commenter before you mentioned a mod called Unique Character, and from the brief look at the mod page it does seem like it would also work for this purpose. (Even if the commenter had problems getting it to work with this mod)

15 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Haven't converted any Argonian textures myself yet (I have a request from a Patron in the pipeline after I'm done on the current project of updating Vaginaless 3BA/releasing Vaginaless BHUNP and a bunch of related mods for both).

The easiest way to only have this body on your player character would be to set up/download and play as a custom race (in your case a duplicate of the Argonian race) and only replacing the assets on said race.

Beyond that, you'll most likely need to use mods. I know BOSSE allows for custom bodies, but it is quite complex and does a bunch of other stuff as well. The commenter before you mentioned a mod called Unique Character, and from the brief look at the mod page it does seem like it would also work for this purpose. (Even if the commenter had problems getting it to work with this mod)

I'm in the process of getting Unique Character right now, but there doesn't seem to be any .nif files for the body, is there something else I was supposed to download?

5 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

I'm in the process of getting Unique Character right now, but there doesn't seem to be any .nif files for the body, is there something else I was supposed to download?

You mean as far as this mod goes? You just download the BodySlide projects and build your body nifs with those (I recommend the Separate Morphs option if you're using this alongside normal 3BA)

(Hopefully the update should launch with FOMOD installers for the body and the various texture replacer options which should make the installation process less obtuse)

29 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

You mean as far as this mod goes? You just download the BodySlide projects and build your body nifs with those (I recommend the Separate Morphs option if you're using this alongside normal 3BA)

(Hopefully the update should launch with FOMOD installers for the body and the various texture replacer options which should make the installation process less obtuse)

I tried to get Unique character to work but for some reason it won't. I probaby botched saving the body to a .nif because only the vanilla underwear would load. I stopped trying to use Uniwue Character and got the custom race mod instead. That won't work either, just shows an invisible body. I was successfully able to drag and drop the regular 3BBB body in though, so I don't know what I did wrong. Is there a special process for saving the vaginaless body?

41 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

I tried to get Unique character to work but for some reason it won't. I probaby botched saving the body to a .nif because only the vanilla underwear would load. I stopped trying to use Uniwue Character and got the custom race mod instead. That won't work either, just shows an invisible body. I was successfully able to drag and drop the regular 3BBB body in though, so I don't know what I did wrong. Is there a special process for saving the vaginaless body?

I did like this: 1: Set it up bodyslide to build the vaginaless body on the unique character folder. 2: Went inside UC and put the meshes in the proper folders: Meshes, actors, characters, unique, female. 3: Repeat step 2 with textures.

8 hours ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

7 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

I did like this: 1: Set it up bodyslide to build the vaginaless body on the unique character folder. 2: Went inside UC and put the meshes in the proper folders: Meshes, actors, characters, unique, female. 3: Repeat step 2 with textures.

Lord Drakath's advice seems pretty sound. Let me know if you have more problems.

7 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

BHUNP Vaginaless?

Coming Soon

(... when I can get it done)

20 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The body doesn't show up, or...?

The body shows up but the textures are not replaced in game. My character still has a vagina. Strangely the normal map works because I used the sporty map with this mod to overwrite the original smooth map, and in game I can see some abs on my character. Also the schlong textures work too.

For the diffuse map, I replaced these two (highlighted): 

Spoiler

1083489661_SkyrimSpecialEditionModOrganizerv2.4.4(RookieKing_)8_14_20228_44_27PM.thumb.png.b994f58a9fa407c92aa703ee5adb4179.png

At first I didn't replaced the file under the feet folder, but it didn't work. So I previewed the feet file and it seems it's exactly the same with the one under the body file. Then I replace the feet texture to but still didn't work.?

39 minutes ago, RookieKing1890 said:

The body shows up but the textures are not replaced in game. My character still has a vagina. Strangely the normal map works because I used the sporty map with this mod to overwrite the original smooth map, and in game I can see some abs on my character. Also the schlong textures work too.

For the diffuse map, I replaced these two (highlighted): 

Reveal hidden contents

1083489661_SkyrimSpecialEditionModOrganizerv2.4.4(RookieKing_)8_14_20228_44_27PM.thumb.png.b994f58a9fa407c92aa703ee5adb4179.png

At first I didn't replaced the file under the feet folder, but it didn't work. So I previewed the feet file and it seems it's exactly the same with the one under the body file. Then I replace the feet texture to but still didn't work.?

Are you sure the diffuse map isn't somehow being overwritten by another mod??? Can you check the Conflicts tab in MO2?

17 minutes ago, RookieKing1890 said:

It's not overwritten by anything. Since I'm using Unique Character, the texture files of PC are placed in an entirely different folder. 

Wait- do you have Nifskope installed? Can you open either femalebody_0 or femalebody_1.nif and show me a screenshot of its contents? Alternatively, attach it to a reply to this post and I'll take a look

8 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Anyone knows if this is caused by this mod?: image.thumb.png.08c2bf9ceb6ae98a0dc1c46a49aa385a.png

Yup, that's the morph issue I mention in the mod description. It's caused by mismatched .tri files. When you have two shapes with the same names and different vertex counts looking for morphs in the same .tri file, this happens. This is why I talk about the Separate Morph option

20 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Yup, that's the morph issue I mention in the mod description. It's caused by mismatched .tri files. When you have two shapes with the same names and different vertex counts looking for morphs in the same .tri file, this happens. This is why I talk about the Separate Morph option

Oh, ok, so since i'm using Unique Character do i put the tri file in character assets or in the folders in the unique folder?:

image.png.ac51a8d05f8fd03cff5a081625f28310.png

image.png.ccc662bea219daeb555c755ed07580a9.png

And i delete the femalebody_0 and _1 that get made with the tri file, right?

Edited by LordDrakath15226

The location of the .tri file is declared in the .nifs themselves, so you'll need to edit those as well. You could put in any location you wanted

Untitled.png.1cd99d17dbe1b6261348515630e4544c.png

You'll need to edit both the _0 and _1 versions. The .tri file has the same name as the nifs without the weight extension and the location is the same as the mesh path in the BodySlide project. This is why I recommend using the Separate Morphs project for mixed use with regular female bodies- I added a \futatri folder at the end of the path, so meshes built from that project will use the .tri file in that location instead of the default female one.

Edited by donnerwetter
10 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

The location of the .tri file is declared in the .nifs themselves, so you'll need to edit those as well. You could put in any location you wanted

Untitled.png.1cd99d17dbe1b6261348515630e4544c.png

You'll need to edit both the _0 and _1 versions. The .tri file has the same name as the nifs without the weight extension and the location is the same as the mesh path in the BodySlide project. This is why I recommend using the Separate Morphs project for mixed use with regular female bodies- I added a \futatri folder at the end of the path, so meshes built from that project will use the .tri file in that location instead of the default female one.

How do i edit them?

22 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

How do i edit them?

Nifskope

https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases

ALTERNATIVELY, you could just open the Vaginaless project in Outfit Studio, choose Save Project As... and then enter the desired location as the mesh path. Build new meshes from the edited project and voila. This would have the added bonus of saving you the trouble of re-editing the nifs in Nifskope if you ever decided to change your preset or whatever

Edited by donnerwetter
2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Wait- do you have Nifskope installed? Can you open either femalebody_0 or femalebody_1.nif and show me a screenshot of its contents? Alternatively, attach it to a reply to this post and I'll take a look

Okay I'm new to nifskope but I think I did it following some guides online: open the nif > find BSLightingShaderProperty > change the texture paths. Here's the shot:

Spoiler

592360676_femalebody_0.nif_-NifSkope2.0Dev78_15_202212_37_41AM.thumb.png.afdf45b85928c42dcd14024488e84c58.png

From the preview in MO2 it's vaginaless but here it's still there. Did I load it correctly?

3 minutes ago, RookieKing1890 said:

Okay I'm new to nifskope but I think I did it following some guides online: open the nif > find BSLightingShaderProperty > change the texture paths. Here's the shot:

Hide contents

592360676_femalebody_0.nif_-NifSkope2.0Dev78_15_202212_37_41AM.thumb.png.afdf45b85928c42dcd14024488e84c58.png

From the preview in MO2 it's vaginaless but here it's still there. Did I load it correctly?

Yeah, that's not the vaginaless mesh at all ?This is quite the riddle indeed. Those texture paths also look ... weird. Pretty sure you're not supposed to have absolute paths in there.

What they're supposed to look like:

Untitled.png.b4d5052db1ba9900e7667076b2cf9948.png

Not that it matters since the location of the textures in the nifs gets overridden by Texture Sets anyway. I assume you just installed the texture archives as is? I'm sorry for how confusing the current mod installation process is, but that's not how you're supposed to install the textures at all. You're supposed to pick the textures you want from the archive and place them in already existing folders. The v2 update will introduce FOMOD installers which should completely streamline the process, but in the meantime I recommend you look at the Texture Installation Helper Archive.

That still doesn't explain why you have the default 3BA mesh there. Which BodySlide Project are you building?

23 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

That still doesn't explain why you have the default 3BA mesh there. Which BodySlide Project are you building?

No no I didn't install it as is haha I just loaded the textures one by one from your original mod folder. Also because somehow when I loaded the nif the texture didn't apply automatically, even if the paths were like in your pic.

So to make it work I'll need to use the dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - BodySlide Projects from here? Then build it in bodyslide?

Edited by RookieKing1890