26 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

Hello,

First off, thanks in advance for the hard work that went into this mod :)

I'm a noob and I've been trying to convert an outfit into the vaginaless body, but I've run into a bit of a snag and was hoping I could get some help. 

I followed the steps on your download page, but unfortunately, for some reason the outfit that I'm trying to convert is tied to the original 3BA body like is shown in the first picture (the 3BA body is overlapping the vaginaless one).

Untitled4.png.ad102cf8ec8fbb58b3ecd024a4077d85.png

What I've tried to do is delete the extra body that is added with the outfit and do as I've seen in tutorials (set base shape, conform sliders, conform all).

Untitled5.png.2a17225e79947acc5a6dcd92f48f019f.png

Everything works fine inside the outfit studio. I can change sliders and the outfit conforms to the changes.

But as soon as I save it and try to build the outfit in bodyslide, the outfit no longer conforms to the body. 

Untitled6.png.d1fd0b441b103dd48100d59f71279659.png

I know I'm probably missing something super obvious lol but I can't for the life of me figure it out! Has it got to do with the way the thing is getting saved? Any help would be appreciated!

That does occasionally happen to me too, can't remember what exactly causes it. I would probably just open the project and replace the body again.

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

That does occasionally happen to me too, can't remember what exactly causes it. I would probably just open the project and replace the body again.

I figured out what was happening. In this case, all I had to do was load in the outfit first, delete the body that was part of the outfit, then place the 3BA Vaginaless one as a reference. Afterwards, I just had to unset the new body as a reference (make it not green) and that would make it a "part" of the outfit. Now it works perfectly. :)

On 7/6/2022 at 4:59 PM, donnerwetter said:

Go back to page 8-9, I shared her preset and face sculpt. Maybe you'll have better luck

What custom race and skin mod did you use with that preset? And what hair mod? To be honest i'm fine with not being able to load up the preset, it's mostly the mods that intrigued me.

Edited by docimacie
add
On 7/5/2022 at 1:37 PM, donnerwetter said:

The easiest way would be to use a separate custom race for your playable character. Alternatively, you could use a mod like BOSSE.

How good are you with Blender

I've tried to share her before but no-one's managed to get her to work.

ive never used it but maybe i could do it

I'm currently working on an update to the Vaginaless 3BA mesh and some new edited schlong meshes to go with it. I currently have a test version ready, let me know if you are interested in giving feedback and I'll PM it to you.

1580847716_vaginaless3bav1.png.efdf5abfecb24b931289e232fcda3dd3.png2099621810_vaginaless3bav2.png.717ae4135079bfb13f426269092e52fb.png

The full release will most likely coincide with the release of Vaginaless BHUNP ?

2 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

i did everything right this keeps happening. what I'm i doing wrong? using the Bijin version.  and Schlong Textures [TRX Futanari Addon] - Bijin works right but dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Body Textures - Bijin 1.01 just make me blue

20220718043752_1.jpg

How did you install the textures?

Textures showing up purple either means they're missing or them being in the wrong format (which shouldn't be the case)

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

How did you install the textures?

Textures showing up purple either means they're missing or them being in the wrong format (which shouldn't be the case)

phy drag and drop to right folders. i follower your list even though i know how already to be safe. have skin mod in vortex. and replaced files with yours

here D:\steam store\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\actors\character\female

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
22 minutes ago, Unfrog12 said:

Nexus Mod Manager doesn't seem to want to install the experimental version for some reason that I cannot figure out, other than NMM being NMM.

Could be because of the file structure. It's the one with the experimental anus, right?

44 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Could be because of the file structure. It's the one with the experimental anus, right?

Aye, it is. However, using the standard vagless body the anus is working, at least once so far.

The (minor) problem I'm running into now is that there is a neck seam at 50% weight, easy enough to fix, right? I set the weight to 100%, the neck seam goes away...until I load the next cell, whereupon the body weight reverts to 50%.

It's always something.?

Edited by Unfrog12
fatfinger
10 minutes ago, Unfrog12 said:

Aye, it is. However, using the standard vagless body the anus is working, at least once so far.

The (minor) problem I'm running into now is that there is a neck seam at 50% weight, easy enough to fix, right? I set the weight to 100%, the neck seam goes away...until I load the next cell, whereupon the body weight reverts to 50%.

It's always something.?

Ahh, yes. That's one of the minor cockups I had with the Vaginaless body. If you go to BodySlide you'll notice there is a NeckSeam slider that isn't there with regular 3BA. Somewhat counterintuitively, this slider needs to be 100 at 0 weight and vice versa.

I'm guessing the slider is hidden with regular 3BA and the settings didn't copy over when I was making the Vaginaless version.

Thank you for reminding me, I'm currently working on v2 and I'll try to sort this issue out for its release.

42 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Ahh, yes. That's one of the minor cockups I had with the Vaginaless body. If you go to BodySlide you'll notice there is a NeckSeam slider that isn't there with regular 3BA. Somewhat counterintuitively, this slider needs to be 100 at 0 weight and vice versa.

I'm guessing the slider is hidden with regular 3BA and the settings didn't copy over when I was making the Vaginaless version.

Thank you for reminding me, I'm currently working on v2 and I'll try to sort this issue out for its release.

Neck seam gone, thanks. She doesn't have to wear that silly cape any more.?

41 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

ok so your Smooth Balls + Smooth Foreskin does not have Smooth Balls in body slide it looks nothing as you showed in your pics in folder

Screenshot (1041).png dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Schlong Textures [TRX Futanari Addon] - Fair Skin Complexion.7z 6.57 MB · 0 downloads

Yeah, it looks like I put in the regular normal maps by mistake. Only seems to have happened with FSC TRX textures though, thankfully.

Thanks for the report.

Edited by donnerwetter

I feel like I'm being dumb, wonder if I'm missing something.

I get seams around my neck, wrists, and ankles with the preset I came up with, only with weight set to 0. Setting it to 100 makes them go away/fill in. If I use other presets though (with no major differences), they're not there.

I thought I fixed this a while ago, but I did some armor tweaks this time and the problem came back. Is there anything obvious I'm missing? I think last time I fixed it, it was either I had an extra file somewhere, or my textures were goofy. But I didn't change textures this time, only remade the body. Wearing armor etc. this doesn't happen. Is it just that I need to use the max weight options?

20220730151455_1.jpg

20220730151531_1.jpg

20220730151534_1.jpg

20220730151545_1.jpg

20220730151556_1.jpg

20220730151611_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, kantoboii said:

I feel like I'm being dumb, wonder if I'm missing something.

I get seams around my neck, wrists, and ankles with the preset I came up with, only with weight set to 0. Setting it to 100 makes them go away/fill in. If I use other presets though (with no major differences), they're not there.

I thought I fixed this a while ago, but I did some armor tweaks this time and the problem came back. Is there anything obvious I'm missing? I think last time I fixed it, it was either I had an extra file somewhere, or my textures were goofy. But I didn't change textures this time, only remade the body. Wearing armor etc. this doesn't happen. Is it just that I need to use the max weight options?

20220730151455_1.jpg

20220730151531_1.jpg

20220730151534_1.jpg

20220730151545_1.jpg

20220730151556_1.jpg

20220730151611_1.jpg

Default 3BA has a hidden slider called NeckSeam. Due to a fuck-up on my part, the slider became unhidden when I made the body. Open the Vaginaless body in Bodyslide, edit your preset and make sure the NeckSeam slider is 100 at 0 weight and 0 at 100 weight. The wrist and ankle sliders work in reverse IIRC.

The version 2 update I'm working on fixes this issue.

Edited by donnerwetter
14 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Default 3BA has a hidden slider called NeckSeam. Due to a fuck-up on my part, the slider became unhidden when I made the body. Open the Vaginaless body in Bodyslide, edit your preset and make sure the NeckSeam slider is 100 at 0 weight and 0 at 100 weight. The wrist and ankle sliders work in reverse IIRC.

The version 2 update I'm working on fixes this issue.

Yes I was just writing a reply about that, I just saw the post. I didn't notice it at first!! I think that must be it. Sorry about that, n thanks for a fast reply. Edit: that is 1000% it. Thanks again, I was trying everything!

Edited by kantoboii