dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA

View File

An edit of 3BA for those who want a feminine body with the robust features and customisation of Acro's CBBE 3BA body but without female genitalia. Built for and intended to be used with SOS addons, the download page includes texture patches for several body texture replacers and SOS addons.

Update 20/08/2023: The BnP patches are finally here!

bnpcollage.thumb.png.0d9c2669b17d0b0d30d6e16efbb1bf2b.png

The installers support both Replacer and Race-Based Textures (RBT)-type installations, and the schlong texture patches include modified ERF and TRX .esp files made by Honch that allow your chosen schlong to change textures per race. The textures included in the "Extra" BnP installer are not included at this time. If you want them patched, make a request. As these patches contain a lot of textures and moving parts, it is expected that they contain bugs and errors. Please report them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The patched body textures fall under the same terms, conditions and restrictions as the originals they are based on! You will need to ask permission from the BnP authors if you wish to further modify them of use them in your mods!

Update 30/07/2023: Uploaded experimental projects with a more realistic perineum shape:

Fyt5VFXWcAcdZ_w.thumb.jpg.5799f12f1f7e6d78eb7ebca94c364113.jpg

(Current version on the left, experimental version on the right)

Full writeup here.

Note: Requires its schlong counterpart from here. When using the experimental projects, set Shorten Taint 1 - Lower Schlong Base at 100 and Shorten Taint 2 - Anus Closer slider on the schlong at 0!

Update 29/07/2023: The Androgyny Pack has received a major update!

coverimage.thumb.png.a907088b3b753d5a70dc8e65e888c33c.png

A patch for The Pure has been added, and every patch has been updated to include three different nipple options: Androgyny Nipples, Larger Androgyny Nipples and an option with the original nipples from whichever skin the patch is for.

If you plan on using the Bijin or The Pure Androgyny patches, do note that the base vaginaless and schlong texture patches for both were recently updated.

Update 25/07/2023: Added patches for Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux!

fvar_collage.thumb.png.a5f2c330f96d510f2e01ba48805b04f2.png

Installation and Usage

To use Vaginaless 3BA, you need four components. These are:

1. A BodySlide Project for building the body mesh
  2. A texture patch for your skin texture replacer
  3. A schlong made to fit Vaginaless 3BA
  4. A texture patch for your chosen schlong addon that matches your skin

Main BodySlide Projects

The main mod file consists of eight BodySlide projects. These are:

• SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1
  • SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 (Separate Morphs)
  • dw's Vaginaless 3BA v2.1 [Equippable Version]
  • SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 for Unique Character

And their BHUNP Anus variations:

• SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 BHUNP Anus
  • SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 BHUNP Anus (Separate Morphs)
  • dw's Vaginaless 3BA v2.1 BHUNP Anus [Equippable Version]
  • SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 BHUNP Anus for Unique Character

As well as their UBE Anus variations:

• SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 UBE Anus
  • SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 UBE Anus (Separate Morphs)
  • dw's Vaginaless 3BA v2.1 UBE Anus [Equippable Version]
  • SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 UBE Anus for Unique Character

SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1

Outputs to the default female body location. Build your vaginaless bodies using this project if you want to replace every female body in the game with Vaginaless 3BA v2. If you instead wish to use Vaginaless 3BA v2 in conjunction with normal 3BA on only specific characters, you will need to use the other projects due to RaceMenu morph conflict issues.

SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 (Separate Morphs)

Outputs to meshes\actors\character\character assets\futatri. Bodies built using this project will look for their associated .tri morph file in there instead, bypassing the morph conflict issues. To use, simply build a body with Build Morphs ticked in BodySlide and move the resulting femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files to the required location, leaving behind femalebody.tri at meshes\actors\character\character assets\futatri.

dw’s Vaginaless 3BA v2.1 [Equippable Version]

A simple “armour” version of the naked Vaginaless 3BA body your characters can equip. Comes with its own .esp. You will need a mod like AddItemMenu SE to add the armour to your inventory.

SE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2.1 for Unique Character

Outputs to Unique Character’s female body location. If you want to only use this body on your own character and aren’t comfortable or familiar with making your own custom race or editing an existing one, this might be the easiest way to achieve that. Make sure to install your chosen body texture patch in the Unique Characters female texture folder (The FOMOD installers will take care of this for you) and make sure this mod comes after Unique Characters in MO2. Needs Unique Character.

Textures

In addition to the BodySlide projects, you will need a vaginaless texture patch for your chosen body texture replacer. These are available in both FOMOD installer and manually installable form. Note: as the texture patches only include the edited body textures, you will also need to have the original texture replacer installed for things like hands and faces.

You will also need a vaginaless texture patch for your chosen schlong addon that matches your body texture. These are also available in FOMOD installer and manually installable forms.

Currently available texture patches for Vaginaless 3BA

Bijin
Demoniac 1.32
Diamond Skin
Fair Skin Complexion
Flawn's Argonians
Mature Skin
The Pure
Sapphire's Overhauled Skin

If there is a skin you'd like to see patched, make a request in the Forum tab.

Schlong Addons

For Vaginaless 3BA v2, I have chosen to make my own customised edits of existing schlong addons to ensure maximum seamlessness between the body and the schlong. These are the currently available schlongs:

-NEW!-

Additional optional bonus features have been added, such as pubic hair, wet glans and SMP physics-enabled versions.

Additional Vaginaless 3BA v2 edits are planned for more schlongs such as ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE.

Converting Outfits to use Vaginaless CBBE 3BA

The differing vertex counts between Vaginaless 3BA and the original 3BA causes some issues. To properly convert outfits, you need import the meshes in the inverse order from the usual converting process- start by opening the Vaginaless CBBE 3BA project, then add the outfit you want to convert on top of it. Just remember to save the end result as a new project so you don't override the base Vaginaless CBBE 3BA project and have the original outfit project on hand so you can copy the relevant text fields.

Patreon

If you wish to support the continued development of Vaginaless 3BA, you may do so here.

Acknowledgments

Acro748 for CBBE 3BA, Baka for BHUNP, tznvlw for the FOMOD installers

Note to LE users: You can use SSE NIF Optimizer and paint.net to backport the mesh and textures

Useful links

dw's 3D Underarm Hair by donnerwetter - 3D Underarm hair for 3BA and 3BA Vaginaless. You can see these in some of the screenshots I used.

CBPC Anal Collision by Discrim - Adds anal collisions to Sexlab animations. Also has vaginal support.

Potentially compatible textures made by other authors

• True North Maiden Skins by Fireapple - Includes vaginaless versions of the textures in Optional Files under the name True North Maiden Androgynous Body 8k Beta

Old updates

Spoiler

Update 22/07/2023: Added Bijin patch to Androgyny Pack. I also altered the anus location on the regular vaginaless Bijin patch so it looks less distorted when using UBE Anus. Bijin users, be sure to double check the anus UV sliders on your preset if you update!

Update 09/06/2023: Anal collision physics for UBE Anus variants redone again

Update 11/05/2023: Vastly improved weight painting on anal collision physics for UBE Anus variants

Update 19/04/2023: Added new Vaginaless body variant to the main BodySlide project installer: Vaginaless 3BA with UBE Anus, which as the name suggests replaces default 3BA anus geometry with that from Johnny Bungalow's UBE body. (Also available for regular 3BA here)

defaultvsubeanus.thumb.png.c4b801f0f1ddd75727750cfb11efea6c.png

This new variant comes with enhanced detail around the anus and a new 3BA_Anus mesh, as well as six new anus sliders. As an added bonus, I also added veracruzes Areola UV Fix slider.

The new variant requires an edit to the normal maps to account for the altered anus shape, and new UBE variants of every currently available normal map have been added to every single body texture patch installer.

---

For those who want more masculine/androgynous looking characters I have also added a new Body Texture patch called
the Androgyny Texture Pack. As you can guess from the name, these
textures are based on ThanosFarmer's Androgyny CBBE and mixed with three
already existing Vaginaless texture patches: Diamond Skin, Demoniac and
Fair Skin Complexion.

androgynyimage.thumb.png.dd368ea32d5a70e285ce918491bfbe81.png

Each is fully compatible with their corresponding Vaginaless schlong texture patches and also has UBE normal map variants. To use, simply install after the original texture replacer as well as its Vaginaless patch.

For example, for Diamond Skin the order would be

Diamond Skin
    Diamond Skin Vaginaless texture patch
    Vaginaless Androgyny Pack

Update 17/03/2023: Added patches for Demoniac version 1.32, which may be found at regenbot03's site >here<. Do note that wet diffuse maps have been omitted from my patch. Let me know if you really need them, but I have no way of adding the same wet pattern to the schlong textures.

demoniaccollage.thumb.png.404e61b9fe4679595d0a1cb09a20de48.png

Update 13/03/2023: Added patches for Mature Skin

maturepatchdisplay.thumb.png.4a23bf6638630154ebf3cb6381609a6c.png

Update 12/03/2023: Updated the Diamond Skin TRX-ERF and ERF patches to have better looking shadows (image credit: FutaNemesislol)

Update 06/03/2023: The 2.1 update is finally available! This update features sliders that attempt to reduce the unnecessary empty space between the anus and the scrotum for extra realism:

There is also an entirely new variant of the Vaginaless 3BA body that has had the anus geometry, sliders as well as the internal anus mesh from BHUNP transplanted onto it for extra definition and detail:

3bavaginaless2.1bhunpanus.thumb.png.19721f32827e4c2339e031e47d5426ad.png

Body and schlong texture patches for all three schlong addons have been added for Sapphire's Overhauled Skin:

ScreenShot890.thumb.png.32199c3e9eb4f766179a3830b748e270.png

Wait, three schlong addons? Yes! I have created a new schlong mesh that attempts to combine the best traits of TRX Futanari Addon as well as two of EvilReflex's classic schlongs, named TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong. The Vaginaless 3BA version of this schlong requires its own separate textures from regular TRX, and patches for it have been added for all currently supported skin textures. The new addon combines the scrotum shape and sliders from EvilReflex's two addons with the shaft, foreskin and glans from TRX and was especially made with SMP physics in mind.

Demonstration of SMP scrotum physics:

Spoiler

Demonstration of TRX-ERF Hybrid's sliders:

Spoiler

Make sure to scroll down to the Schlong Addons section and check it out!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/25/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE 3BA, a Vaginaless 3BA v2 compatible schlong
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

Vaginaless? no it not sense there one on both versions. only one truely Vaginaless is alt v1. v2 same as v3 it not Vaginales.  

2021-07-25 (1).png

2021-07-25.png

2021-07-25 (2).png

For the first mesh (v3), that is intended behaviour without using customised textures. The second (CBBE Compatible v3) looked slightly better on my end- I might include Alt v1 as an optional download. Edit: Done

Edited by donnerwetter
48 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

For the first mesh (v3), that is intended behaviour without using customised textures. The second (CBBE Compatible v3) looked slightly better on my end- I might include Alt v1 as an optional download. Edit: Done

post says dw's Smooth Vaginaless CBBE 3BAv2 v3 your pic show no v yet mod download does. dont say Vaginaless then tip toe around it when ask why your mod not doing as claims to do

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
1 hour ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

post says dw's Smooth Vaginaless CBBE 3BAv2 v3 your pic show no v yet mod download does. dont say Vaginaless then tip toe around it when ask why your mod not doing as claims to do

It is vaginaless- when you have the proper textures, which is indicated on the download page. Since the mod just came out, such textures do not exist apart from the ones I've made and which are included in the download. Once people start making patches, I'll add them to the page or at least link to them.

The alternate CBBE Base Texture compatible version may need some further tweaking though

Edited by donnerwetter
7 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Any screenshots of what this looks like without any "equipment?"

The screenshots further up this thread demonstrate what the various versions look like with an unedited CBBE texture, but here is a shot of v3 with my edited normal and diffuse maps:

scren.png.a0d9ca1f9e625bec35b2961916304fc1.png

3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The screenshots further up this thread demonstrate what the various versions look like with an unedited CBBE texture, but here is a shot of v3 with my edited normal and diffuse maps:

scren.png.a0d9ca1f9e625bec35b2961916304fc1.png

Yeah. This is also useful for those who wanna play gender-less dolls, as well as the usual trap-players.

I'm confused, slightly.

Is there another patch going around for the 3BA skin for futanari textures? Or have you made your own 3BA textures that work alongside this "smoothing" patch?

Likewise; is your other mod working with standard CBBE textures or 3BA? Can it be converted if it isn't?

Or do you have to install blender and make a custom patch with none being publicly available?

And is there a way to combine this patch with a schlong texture so that all Futanari characters are smoothed, but females remain female?

21 minutes ago, random44 said:

I'm confused, slightly.

Is there another patch going around for the 3BA skin for futanari textures? Or have you made your own 3BA textures that work alongside this "smoothing" patch?

Likewise; is your other mod working with standard CBBE textures or 3BA? Can it be converted if it isn't?

Or do you have to install blender and make a custom patch with none being publicly available?

And is there a way to combine this patch with a schlong texture so that all Futanari characters are smoothed, but females remain female?

The archive has my edited FairSkin textures as well as overlays I made based on them you can plop on other textures (YMMV on the results). I'm just hoping people with more texture editing skills will make better ones.

The other mod is just a schlong and will fit on any SE CBBE body. This archive does have a couple of (again, crudely edited) textures for CBBE Futanari Schlong (which the other schlong is based on and is compatible with) that attempt to remove partial vagina textures where the schlong is meant to blend with the vagina.

And as for your last question, I just use custom races for my futanari characters.

7 hours ago, Courrier said:

Thanks for the great mod! May you please tell me where to put the textures? I'm having little glitches in the area

That depends on where you have your body textures installed. Are you using a custom race? Are you using a mod organizer of some kind?

12 hours ago, baglewagles said:

I know a lot of people ask for things to be made for free, but is there any way to donate to fund a BHUNP version? Recently switched from CBBE 3BA to BHUNP and would love to have this for my player character races. Would be worth a lot to many people.

Good question- I have never set up a Patreon or similar so I'm not too knowledgeable about being on the receiving end of crowdfunding. I'll have to look into this, also open to suggestions.

5 hours ago, Angeleou said:

any chance to make it available for BHUNP?

Considering this version took over a week of my free time and the headache I had making it, it's not really something I'd normally consider doing again for a body I don't even use.