For those who are a little confused on what you need to do for fairskin in order to get a better vaginaless texture here ya gotextures.rar this works for fairskin only. Just install this in your mod manager and build the body amazing smooth v3 in bodyslide and the vaginaless texture should look like the images on the download page. If you want to change something like the boob shading area when you install fairskin, you have to disable this texture mod  that I gave you first because this overwrites the fairskin mod that affects the breast shading area, so characters with smaller boobs/flat chested will look weird. In other words if you are trying to reinstall fairskin and change the maps to a more flat chested or smaller boob character, no change will happen unless you disable this texture mod.

On 10/4/2021 at 4:58 AM, yaruguma_sou said:

In-game

Off the top of my head, I can't really figure out what exactly is going on in your game and would recommend you remove all your nifs and retry. Sorry :/

4 hours ago, Ends_and_Memes said:

Great work you've done here, how would I use the overlays for other textures?

Open either your diffuse or normal map in paint.net or GIMP (other programs may have dds plugins too), add a corresponding overlay, merge and export (remember to check you're using the correct compression settings)

Note that my overlays work best on Fair Skin derived textures. If they don't blend too well with whatever texture you're using I would recommend manually editing out the vagina yourself using, for example, the clone tool. Look at my example textures if you need a model. (Or not, depending on your image editing skills, I'm actually fairly crap at it)

15 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Off the top of my head, I can't really figure out what exactly is going on in your game and would recommend you remove all your nifs and retry. Sorry :/

Open either your diffuse or normal map in paint.net or GIMP (other programs may have dds plugins too), add a corresponding overlay, merge and export (remember to check you're using the correct compression settings)

Note that my overlays work best on Fair Skin derived textures. If they don't blend too well with whatever texture you're using I would recommend manually editing out the vagina yourself using, for example, the clone tool. Look at my example textures if you need a model. (Or not, depending on your image editing skills, I'm actually fairly crap at it)

Thanks for the response! Not sure what's going on but my character isn't quite as vaginaless as the screenshots. using COTR with the fair skin adaptation package. Looks fine in nifscope but not quite as smooth in game. I know it's probably something on my end just not sure what.

ScreenShot0.png

Capture.PNG

11 hours ago, Ends_and_Memes said:

Thanks for the response! Not sure what's going on but my character isn't quite as vaginaless as the screenshots. using COTR with the fair skin adaptation package. Looks fine in nifscope but not quite as smooth in game. I know it's probably something on my end just not sure what.

ScreenShot0.png

Capture.PNG

Did you edit both diffuse and normal maps? You might also want to check the other two textures but in my experience they generally don't need editing.

I should probably mention that my body was made with schlongs in mind so the area isn't 100% perfectly smooth since that part would be covered by the dick mesh anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Totally understanding if people are uninterested/not too bothered by it, but I think this body isn't compatible with Slavetats for whatever reason. Although, I could just be being kinda dumb. Though. I tested slavetats on the vanilla 3ba body and it worked alright, but on this one, it isn't showing up. Slavetats will affect the hands/feet still however. Not well versed enough yet to understand why, unless that has to do with the custom race disclaimer.

Edited by laserpinhead
On 11/3/2021 at 11:24 AM, laserpinhead said:

Totally understanding if people are uninterested/not too bothered by it, but I think this body isn't compatible with Slavetats for whatever reason. Although, I could just be being kinda dumb. Though. I tested slavetats on the vanilla 3ba body and it worked alright, but on this one, it isn't showing up. Slavetats will affect the hands/feet still however. Not well versed enough yet to understand why, unless that has to do with the custom race disclaimer.

Interesting. Racemenu overlays work with no problems on my end ?

On 11/3/2021 at 5:24 AM, laserpinhead said:

it should be compatible, I use this body all the time with my futa and femboy slavetats mod if you look at some of the images above. but anyway it should work with any other slavetats pack regardless

3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

it should be compatible, I use this body all the time with my futa and femboy slavetats mod if you look at some of the images above. but anyway it should work with any other slavetats pack regardless

Just tried applying a SlaveTats overlay myself and they seem to be indeed working normally. @laserpinhead, your problem seems to originate somewhere else ?‍♀️

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Just tried applying a SlaveTats overlay myself and they seem to be indeed working normally. @laserpinhead, your problem seems to originate somewhere else ?‍♀️

Ah, my bad! Thought it might be the body but if it is working on your end, it must be another mod entirely, do excuse the derp on my end.

Edited by laserpinhead
10 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Yeah, looks like it must not be the body. Might be a load order issue on my part. Only other thing I can think of.

EDIT: Reinstalled everything and it worked again.

Edited by laserpinhead
5 hours ago, Courrier said:

Thanks for the amazing mod! Just wanna ask if it's possible to apply this to 3BA body under armor? being vaginaless while equipping top armors? 

It is, you just need to replace an outfit's body mesh in Outfit Studio. However, you'll need to start with the 3BA Vaginaless mesh and import the clothing on to it rather than the other way around.

16 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

It is, you just need to replace an outfit's body mesh in Outfit Studio. However, you'll need to start with the 3BA Vaginaless mesh and import the clothing on to it rather than the other way around.

Sorry but may you please explain how to do it properly? I kept messing things up! Trying to convert TAWOBA remastered which uses 3ba body by default.

A lot of thanks

17 hours ago, Courrier said:

Sorry but may you please explain how to do it properly? I kept messing things up! Trying to convert TAWOBA remastered which uses 3ba body by default.

A lot of thanks

Follow this tutorial but flip the order in which you import the clothes you want to convert and the vaginaless 3ba body, aka start with 3BA Vaginaless, import your chosen outfit, delete the old base body, copy weights from 3BA Vaginaless, "Save Project As" (Remember: you don't want to save over the 3BA Vaginaless project)

On 11/13/2021 at 8:36 PM, donnerwetter said:

Follow this tutorial but flip the order in which you import the clothes you want to convert and the vaginaless 3ba body, aka start with 3BA Vaginaless, import your chosen outfit, delete the old base body, copy weights from 3BA Vaginaless, "Save Project As" (Remember: you don't want to save over the 3BA Vaginaless project)

Thanks so much! It worked!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...