6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

That depends on where you have your body textures installed. Are you using a custom race? Are you using a mod organizer of some kind?

Good question- I have never set up a Patreon or similar so I'm not too knowledgeable about being on the receiving end of crowdfunding. I'll have to look into this, also open to suggestions.

Considering this version took over a week of my free time and the headache I had making it, it's not really something I'd normally consider doing again for a body I don't even use.

Thanks for replying! I'm using vortex and no custom race

35 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

using fair skin now and still pussy and pubs. this mod clearly broken or not working right for people

Did you try the textures in the archive? You'll certainly get that with default Fair Skin ones.

Again, I refer to the post I linked to in my last post in this thread.

38 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Did you try the textures in the archive? You'll certainly get that with default Fair Skin ones.

Again, I refer to the post I linked to in my last post in this thread.

that take me to a post no download link. if your saying use Androgyny CBBE Bodyside Preset v textures it  does not work with cbbe hands and feet and femfeet. make head and cock grey if i get feet and hands working with skin  my head and cock grey. you asking to drop the files into body textures form your mod

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to thank donnerwetter for making this mod. I ended up switching back to 3BA just to use it. Took a few hours of some texture editing, but I now have a perfectly seamless body texture integrated with your amazing work. Zero seams under any lighting whatsoever. Thank you again for filling a gap that no other modder has done in ten years since the game has released. ?

21 minutes ago, baglewagles said:

Just want to thank donnerwetter for making this mod. I ended up switching back to 3BA just to use it. Took a few hours of some texture editing, but I now have a perfectly seamless body texture integrated with your amazing work. Zero seams under any lighting whatsoever. Thank you again for filling a gap that no other modder has done in ten years since the game has released. ?

No problem! ?

Would it be possible for you to post your edited skin texture here? It would be really helpful to anyone using the same skin. The less people have to rely on my clunky edits, the better. I'm hoping eventually there'll be patches for most popular CBBE body textures (as well as their corresponding schlong textures) made by people who are good at Photoshop.

I also just want to see what it looks like, show us some screens ?

Edited by donnerwetter
On 8/15/2021 at 5:03 PM, donnerwetter said:

No problem! ?

Would it be possible for you to post your edited skin texture here? It would be really helpful to anyone using the same skin. The less people have to rely on my clunky edits, the better. I'm hoping eventually there'll be patches for most popular CBBE body textures (as well as their corresponding schlong textures) made by people who are good at Photoshop.

I also just want to see what it looks like, show us some screens ?

Here's some screenshots I took real fast under various lighting conditions to show how seamless I managed to get it. Normally I'd go to a designated screenshot location and take much more flattering images, but I'm currently building a 1,000+ mod load order so I just cobbled these together this morning. Here's a link containing more photographs under a diverse series of lights. Even when shadows are cast on the stomach/groin region there's no visible seam. It's just part of the body now. https://imgur.com/a/O3m7vVL Let me know if you think it's worth an upload.

By the way, in your screenshots what nail mod for the feet is that? It looks like Equippable Toe Nails for CBBE, but that was removed a long time ago and now only the UNP version remains.

ScreenShot10.png

ScreenShot8.png

Edited by baglewagles
4 hours ago, baglewagles said:

Here's some screenshots I took real fast under various lighting conditions to show how seamless I managed to get it. Normally I'd go to a designated screenshot location and take much more flattering images, but I'm currently building a 1,000+ mod load order so I just cobbled these together this morning. Here's a link containing more photographs under a diverse series of lights. Even when shadows are cast on the stomach/groin region there's no visible seam. It's just part of the body now. https://imgur.com/a/O3m7vVL Let me know if you think it's worth an upload.

By the way, in your screenshots what nail mod for the feet is that? It looks like Equippable Toe Nails for CBBE, but that was removed a long time ago and now only the UNP version remains.

ScreenShot10.png

ScreenShot8.png

It looks good to me- bear in mind that my own texture edits are pretty bad, so yours can pretty much only be an improvement. I'd say go ahead and post it.

The nails are from this mod.

Hello,

After installing this through MO, I am unable to get the normal 3BA vagina to show in game again. Would you please tell me how I might revert the changes this made to the 3BA body?

I have deleted everything from the dw's Smooth Vaginaless CBBE 3BAv2 v3.01 install. I then tried to reinstall CBBE 3BA , all its dependencies, and skin texture mods. After deleting and reinstalling everything, BodySlide shows the vagina correctly in preview(1st screenshot). However, upon building and loading up the game the vagina is still hidden behind the skin like this mod is present even with all its files deleted/completely removed from MO. Changing the skin texture makes no difference as I tried both The pure and Demoniac as well as base textures.

image.png.aff53204c0ee26ace963f0cb7dbda3fe.png

image.png.e425ae50858c7bc8cc73b79a8b589019.png

How is it possible that edits to the vagina made by this mod are still present even after completely wiping all files and rebuilding CBBE 3BA? Is it possible to do a completely clean install of CBBE 3BA to undo this mod?

I really appreciate any assistance you can provide. 

9 hours ago, Xynphyra said:

Hello,

After installing this through MO, I am unable to get the normal 3BA vagina to show in game again. Would you please tell me how I might revert the changes this made to the 3BA body?

I have deleted everything from the dw's Smooth Vaginaless CBBE 3BAv2 v3.01 install. I then tried to reinstall CBBE 3BA , all its dependencies, and skin texture mods. After deleting and reinstalling everything, BodySlide shows the vagina correctly in preview(1st screenshot). However, upon building and loading up the game the vagina is still hidden behind the skin like this mod is present even with all its files deleted/completely removed from MO. Changing the skin texture makes no difference as I tried both The pure and Demoniac as well as base textures.

image.png.aff53204c0ee26ace963f0cb7dbda3fe.png

image.png.e425ae50858c7bc8cc73b79a8b589019.png

How is it possible that edits to the vagina made by this mod are still present even after completely wiping all files and rebuilding CBBE 3BA? Is it possible to do a completely clean install of CBBE 3BA to undo this mod?

I really appreciate any assistance you can provide. 

You said you're using mod organizer. Did you rebuild your original body in bodyslide? Check your overwrite folder for leftover meshes.

2 hours ago, baglewagles said:

You said you're using mod organizer. Did you rebuild your original body in bodyslide? Check your overwrite folder for leftover meshes.

Hi, thanks for responding. I did just try deleting everything from the overwrite folder. In it, I saw some files mentioning 3BBB in meshes. After clearing out the overwrite folder and rebuilding everything, the same problem occurs where the vagina shows a seam and is hidden behind the skin. Everything appears fine in preview when building the 3BA body in bodyslide. In game, I still got the below with everything deleted from the overwrite folder. I even tried making a new instance of Skyrim SE for MO and moving all the same mods over without this smooth edit. I got the same result running out of that instance as well. I am not sure what you mean exactly by rebuilding the original body, but I have tried completely removing 3BA and all its requirements before reinstalling with fresh downloads with the same result. 

20210818131719_1.thumb.jpg.792d4997bc4680c69bf8afe1712a7d0f.jpg

2 hours ago, Xynphyra said:

Hi, thanks for responding. I did just try deleting everything from the overwrite folder. In it, I saw some files mentioning 3BBB in meshes. After clearing out the overwrite folder and rebuilding everything, the same problem occurs where the vagina shows a seam and is hidden behind the skin. Everything appears fine in preview when building the 3BA body in bodyslide. In game, I still got the below with everything deleted from the overwrite folder. I even tried making a new instance of Skyrim SE for MO and moving all the same mods over without this smooth edit. I got the same result running out of that instance as well. I am not sure what you mean exactly by rebuilding the original body, but I have tried completely removing 3BA and all its requirements before reinstalling with fresh downloads with the same result. 

20210818131719_1.thumb.jpg.792d4997bc4680c69bf8afe1712a7d0f.jpg

Which mod folder do you have your body meshes in? You could just do a Windows search on Mod Organizer/mods for "femalebody_1.nif" and note the file locations that come up. The culprit is hiding in one of them.

Love this mod and it's concept. If it's something you might consider doing or know of way to try and do it, a way to tie these body options directly to the schlong and be able to exist simultaneously alongside the regular 3ba body in the game. It's only a thought.

4 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

a way to tie these body options directly to the schlong and be able to exist simultaneously alongside the regular 3ba body in the game.

You could achieve this by having your futanari characters use races that use this body, or with the help of a mod like Bodytypes of Skyrim.

I guess it would technically be possible to build the body from this mod, rename the files something else or put them in a different folder (remember to edit the nifs to point to the correct .tri file), open up your schlong addon .esp in CK ox XEdit, create a new Armor Addon entry for the body you built and add that to the schlong Armor entry (remembering to also tick slot 32). That could maybe achieve what you're after but it could also have side effects or not work properly. Remember to make backups.

16 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

You could achieve this by having your futanari characters use races that use this body, or with the help of a mod like Bodytypes of Skyrim.

I guess it would technically be possible to build the body from this mod, rename the files something else or put them in a different folder (remember to edit the nifs to point to the correct .tri file), open up your schlong addon .esp in CK ox XEdit, create a new Armor Addon entry for the body you built and add that to the schlong Armor entry (remembering to also tick slot 32). That could maybe achieve what you're after but it could also have side effects or not work properly. Remember to make backups.

Thank you for the suggestions I'll give them a try and see which one works best.

2 hours ago, Jesus Christ Denton said:

Would be possible to use this body for outfits? I have some more revealing outfits that switch back to having a vagina when equipped.

Sure, just open the outfit in Outfit Studio, remove the body with the vagina, add the vaginaless body project, set it as reference, copy weights and conform sliders to the outfit meshes and save (as a new project is probably best)

However, because of the differing vertex counts potentially causing problems with morphs, you might need to do this in reverse order ie load the vaginaless project, add the outfit you want to edit, delete the body with the vagina, set the smooth body as reference and copy weights and conform sliders. Then save as a new project (just make sure you get the .nif filename and destination right)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 3:41 PM, baglewagles said:

ScreenShot10.png

ScreenShot8.png

any luck of posting this anytime soon? It looks like a really nice edit!

4 hours ago, yaruguma_sou said:

Not sure why my lower half becomes like this. Is it because I used BOSSE?

ScreenShot933.png

Nope, it's just that regular 3BA morphs don't work with my Vaginaless mesh, presumably due to differing vertex counts. Navigate to where you installed the _0 and _1 meshes, open them in Nifskope, and edit the morph path to point to the .tri file in that folder. (Assuming you have generate morphs on in BodySlide)

Find the NifStringExtraData with "actors\character\character assets\femalebody.tri" and change the path to wherever you have your 3BA Vaginaless .tri file. Remember to do this for both high and low weight meshes.

Edited by donnerwetter
On 9/27/2021 at 9:37 PM, donnerwetter said:

Nope, it's just that regular 3BA morphs don't work with my Vaginaless mesh, presumably due to differing vertex counts. Navigate to where you installed the _0 and _1 meshes, open them in Nifskope, and edit the morph path to point to the .tri file in that folder. (Assuming you have generate morphs on in BodySlide)

Find the NifStringExtraData with "actors\character\character assets\femalebody.tri" and change the path to wherever you have your 3BA Vaginaless .tri file. Remember to do this for both high and low weight meshes.

Do I have to generate my own .tri file?