31 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

The new version and the schlong that came with, do you have an up to date diamond texture for it?

dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA v2 - TRX Futanari Addon Schlong textures (DiamondSkin)_202208272157.7z

17.2 MB / August 29

Is there on this mod's download page.

By new version do you mean v2 or the experimental v2.1? If the latter, can I have your preset? I see no gaps with my own presets with the experimental versions.

46 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA v2 - TRX Futanari Addon Schlong textures (DiamondSkin)_202208272157.7z

17.2 MB / August 29

Is there on this mod's download page.

By new version do you mean v2 or the experimental v2.1? If the latter, can I have your preset? I see no gaps with my own presets with the experimental versions.

v2.1, i use this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64378 

Hey I was using the unique character bodyslide specifically until I realised that overlays didnt work on it, went searching back to see if there were overlay problems and saw there was. Maybe it was the same oversight on that one? So I just used the normal main bodyslide file and just moved meshes into the unique folder and that seemed to work.

Nevertheless thank you for your work ?

6 hours ago, Shioritsu said:

Hey I was using the unique character bodyslide specifically until I realised that overlays didnt work on it, went searching back to see if there were overlay problems and saw there was. Maybe it was the same oversight on that one? So I just used the normal main bodyslide file and just moved meshes into the unique folder and that seemed to work.

Nevertheless thank you for your work ?

I had someone report the same issue but I could never figure out what was wrong with the Unique Characters project ?

Glad you managed to work around the issue!

Edited by donnerwetter
6 hours ago, wipsu69 said:

could you make a tutorial of converting clothes mods to body? 

can't figure it out :( the 3ba clothes do work in a correct preset in game but female body is on zero slider (under the clothes).

pretty much a bra filled with air

There is a brief explanation of the process in the mod description:

Converting Outfits to use Vaginaless CBBE 3BA

The differing vertex counts between Vaginaless 3BA and the original 3BA causes some issues. To properly convert outfits, you need import the meshes in the inverse order from the usual converting process- start by opening the Vaginaless CBBE 3BA project, then add the outfit you want to convert on top of it. Just remember to save the end result as a new project so you don't override the base Vaginaless CBBE 3BA project and have the original outfit project on hand so you can copy the relevant text fields.

• 3 weeks later...

This might be just a me issue, so please pardon me for it. I'm using a custom race with custom textures, the race and textures uses CBBE. That said, I am getting wrist and ankle seams even when putting the ankle and wrist size under seams at 100 in bodyslide.

This just a me thing? Strangely the vaginaless mesh before the overhaul doesn't have the same issue with seams near the ankle and wrist for me.

Edited by FlagrantlyFurry
7 hours ago, FlagrantlyFurry said:

This might be just a me issue, so please pardon me for it. I'm using a custom race with custom textures, the race and textures uses CBBE. That said, I am getting wrist and ankle seams even when putting the ankle and wrist size under seams at 100 in bodyslide.

This just a me thing? Strangely the vaginaless mesh before the overhaul doesn't have the same issue with seams near the ankle and wrist for me.

The old version had a similar bug with the neck seam slider which could be fixed by inverting the slider, ie 100 at 0 weight and 0 at 100 weight.

I thought I managed to get rid of these problems ?

13 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The old version had a similar bug with the neck seam slider which could be fixed by inverting the slider, ie 100 at 0 weight and 0 at 100 weight.

I thought I managed to get rid of these problems ?

I had tried a couple ways the low weight slider for the seams with 100 points and the high end of the weight slider at 0 points. Then the reverse. Then maxed both at 100.

This could have something to do with it being a custom race (Lykaios) might be related to how the race handles CBBE? So, it might work fine for others. But, I was curious if it was just isolated to me.

Edited by FlagrantlyFurry