13 hours ago, abrahobasho said:

Hello. Sorry to be a bother, but could you possibly share the red-head in the preview pics? Great models!

I'll try to remember to put up some of my presets at some point. It's kind of difficult since they have assets from all over the place.

1 hour ago, mabowabo said:

Wow! Thank you so much for the quick update! Here are the results, and I think it looks A LOT better than it did before! :)

ScreenShot370.png

Glad you like it! I see there's still some weirdness going on, though some of it can't be helped. Will maybe take another look later

Hey, so I've been messing around with the new ball and penis physics, and I think you've done a stellar job. The physics look absolutely amazing in certain poses and sex animations. The only thing I'm finding is that, when the character lays on their back or side, whether it be an animation or a pose, the balls stretch/flatten/are pulled too strongly. Would there be any way to rectify this? So that the balls keep a "tighter" shape, and fall more subtly so as not to elongate and distort in this manner? I'm wondering maybe there is something I'm missing too, because when I look at some of your screenshots and videos, the balls on those characters hold their shapes, and don't fall into the body or become distorted.

EDIT: So I carefully read your schlong pages and realised that you may have encountered and fixed this issue already >< I think it's because I'm not using your TRX-ERF version that it looks like this. I'll try with that and see if it's better! 

ScreenShot3733.png

ScreenShot375.png

ScreenShot376.png

EDIT2: So I tried with your TRX-ERF version and I still find the same issue, although not as bad since the balls don't get so distorted. I'm still feeling the balls are being pulled downward too strongly, and are not "holding on" to the base of the penis as they naturally would. 

ScreenShot377.png

It seems to me like, in this picture, you managed to achieve what I'm talking about. To have the physics enabled, and the balls "packed tightly" close to the penis as they naturally would.

Untitled22.png.e8fede673a88e7d65b503af40198466f.png

EDIT 3: So I was thinking about this, and perhaps if the issue is too complex to fix, adding an option in the FOMOD for your physics controller to disable your ball physics while keeping your schlong physics could work too?

Edited by mabowabo
16 hours ago, mabowabo said:

Hey, so I've been messing around with the new ball and penis physics, and I think you've done a stellar job. The physics look absolutely amazing in certain poses and sex animations. The only thing I'm finding is that, when the character lays on their back or side, whether it be an animation or a pose, the balls stretch/flatten/are pulled too strongly. Would there be any way to rectify this? So that the balls keep a "tighter" shape, and fall more subtly so as not to elongate and distort in this manner? I'm wondering maybe there is something I'm missing too, because when I look at some of your screenshots and videos, the balls on those characters hold their shapes, and don't fall into the body or become distorted.

EDIT: So I carefully read your schlong pages and realised that you may have encountered and fixed this issue already >< I think it's because I'm not using your TRX-ERF version that it looks like this. I'll try with that and see if it's better! 

ScreenShot3733.png

ScreenShot375.png

ScreenShot376.png

EDIT2: So I tried with your TRX-ERF version and I still find the same issue, although not as bad since the balls don't get so distorted. I'm still feeling the balls are being pulled downward too strongly, and are not "holding on" to the base of the penis as they naturally would. 

ScreenShot377.png

It seems to me like, in this picture, you managed to achieve what I'm talking about. To have the physics enabled, and the balls "packed tightly" close to the penis as they naturally would.

Untitled22.png.e8fede673a88e7d65b503af40198466f.png

EDIT 3: So I was thinking about this, and perhaps if the issue is too complex to fix, adding an option in the FOMOD for your physics controller to disable your ball physics while keeping your schlong physics could work too?

Unfortunately the physics don't really work too well with poses where your character is lying down. They look pretty nice with standing and walking, which is most of what your character'll likely be doing ingame. Pema123 tried really hard to finetune it, but this is the best we have currently. Perhaps he'll make a breakthrough at some point in the future. In the meantime, you can take a look at the .xmls yourself and play with the gravity values, etc and see if you can improve the situation. If you do figure something out, feel free to post your results ?

And as for that last screenshot, I must admit I used a special xml with no ball physics but with a semi-erect schlong for that one. The balls would just stretch and clip into the characters' thighs. I actually keep a whole bunch of xml's in my hdtskinnedmeshconfigs folder in .7z files, and I alt+tab out of the game, unzip one of them, alt+tab back and use "reset smp" to change the physics on the fly.

Here are my .7z files:

Shaft_NoSMP_Balls_No_SMP.7zShaft_SMPsoft_Balls_SMP.7zShaft_SMPsemi_Balls_SMP.7zShaft_SMPerect_Balls_SMP.zipShaft_NoSMP_Balls_SMP.7z

Looks like I didn't keep the no ball smp + semi shaft smp config. However, it's easy to recreate if you open the no shaft + no balls xml and copy+paste the     <!-- Penis -->

section from one of the other xmls.

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

Unfortunately the physics don't really work too well with poses where your character is lying down. They look pretty nice with standing and walking, which is most of what your character'll likely be doing ingame. Pema123 tried really hard to finetune it, but this is the best we have currently. Perhaps he'll some breakthrough at some point in the future. In the meantime, you can take a look at the .xmls yourself and play with the gravity values, etc and see if you can improve the situation. If you do figure something out, feel free to post your results ?

And as for that last screenshot, I must admit I used a special xml with no ball physics but with a semi-erect schlong for that one. The balls would just stretch and clip into the characters' thighs. I actually keep a whole bunch of xml's in my hdtskinnedmeshconfigs folder in .7z files, and I alt+tab out of the game, unzip one of them, alt+tab back and use "reset smp" to change the physics on the fly.

Here are my .7z files:

Shaft_NoSMP_Balls_No_SMP.7z 1014 B · 0 downloads Shaft_SMPsoft_Balls_SMP.7z 1.56 kB · 0 downloads Shaft_SMPsemi_Balls_SMP.7z 1.56 kB · 0 downloads Shaft_SMPerect_Balls_SMP.zip 1.7 kB · 0 downloads Shaft_NoSMP_Balls_SMP.7z 1.36 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like I didn't keep the no ball smp + semi shaft smp config. However, it's easy to recreate if you open the no shaft + no balls xml and copy+paste the     <!-- Penis -->

section from one of the other xmls.

Damn awesome! Ty so much for this :D I must admit, at first it all seemed a bit complicated, but I followed your instructions and managed to disable your balls phyiscs while keeping your schlong physics. I never knew you could change physics ingame just by swapping files either >< so thanks for the tip.

Anyway, I'm a complete noob when it comes to fiddling with this kind of stuff; I really have no idea how and what these numbers affect when it comes to the ball physics... but I'll have a go at changing some numbers inside the xml file and see if I can make a config specifically for troublesome poses/animations. I'll let you know if I manage to figure something out!

EDIT: I forgot to ask; is it at all possible to have the balls have collision detection with another penis too? Like in the video example of my previous post, instead of the balls clipping through the mans penis, they would collide with it and "lay" on top of it?

Edited by mabowabo
1 hour ago, mabowabo said:

Damn awesome! Ty so much for this :D I must admit, at first it all seemed a bit complicated, but I followed your instructions and managed to disable your balls phyiscs while keeping your schlong physics. I never knew you could change physics ingame just by swapping files either >< so thanks for the tip.

Anyway, I'm a complete noob when it comes to fiddling with this kind of stuff; I really have no idea how and what these numbers affect when it comes to the ball physics... but I'll have a go at changing some numbers inside the xml file and see if I can make a config specifically for troublesome poses/animations. I'll let you know if I manage to figure something out!

EDIT: I forgot to ask; is it at all possible to have the balls have collision detection with another penis too? Like in the video example of my previous post, instead of the balls clipping through the mans penis, they would collide with it and "lay" on top of it?

The numbers make my head spin too, hopefully you'll come up with something.

As for your question about collision- yes, it should be possible. If the other penis has the same collision objects and is pointed to an xml, AFAIK you should get collisions. Just check the collision section for the penis and scrotum collision objects and make sure they're not set to not collide with each other.

Of course, "colliding" and colliding accurately aren't always the same thing as you can tell from the thigh collision issues, so your mileage may vary.

You can also rename the .xml files to something else, then change the .xml paths in the nifs so you can have multiple different penis configs for different actors, eg, no shaft physics for the giver, semi for the taker, etc

Edited by donnerwetter

Wooooow! The physics look so good in sex animations with just some tiny changes! I tweaked a few numbers in the xml, specifically the gravity of the scrotum, and there is almost no issues now even with the basic TRX schlong and balls. Just thought I'd share a few examples ;D Very, very cool. I'll continue tweaking to see if I can get it even more precise so that theres absolutely no clipping, but I'm already really satisfied with this.

23 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

Wooooow! The physics look so good in sex animations with just some tiny changes! I tweaked a few numbers in the xml, specifically the gravity of the scrotum, and there is almost no issues now even with the basic TRX schlong and balls. Just thought I'd share a few examples ;D Very, very cool. I'll continue tweaking to see if I can get it even more precise so that theres absolutely no clipping, but I'm already really satisfied with this.

Your XML

be8.jpg

HAND IT OVER

In all seriousness, I'd like to give your tweaks a try!

40 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Your XML

be8.jpg

HAND IT OVER

In all seriousness, I'd like to give your tweaks a try!

XD Here you go. I didn't make any big changes, I only modified the gravity-factor values under scrotum. NPC GenitalsScrotum was changed to 0 and the L and R below were changed to 0.16. The latter number seems to be the sweet spot, because any less and you lose the "drooping" effect and the balls look too floaty. I'm still going to do some more testing... but anyway, here is the xml.

MaleGenitals.xml

1 hour ago, Mad Unikorn said:

Sorry for asking without being sure, but there's a non vaginaless 3BBB with BHUNP anus for regular female characters?

No, I made that variant while trying to come up with improvements to the Vaginaless 3BA body. If there's enough interest I might transplant the butthole to regular 3ba

I'm having a curious interaction where after uninstalling this mod, all the custom bodyslide presets I had installed are appearing as though it is still installed, even after reinstalling them. I reinstalled CBBE as well and the default presets from that all appear normal. I can't seem to figure out where this overwrite is coming from.

30 minutes ago, wrythe said:

I'm having a curious interaction where after uninstalling this mod, all the custom bodyslide presets I had installed are appearing as though it is still installed, even after reinstalling them. I reinstalled CBBE as well and the default presets from that all appear normal. I can't seem to figure out where this overwrite is coming from.

I don't quite understand what your issue is. Can I see a screenshot?

On 4/2/2023 at 9:25 PM, donnerwetter said:

I don't quite understand what your issue is. Can I see a screenshot?

Presets I had installed when I installed 3BA Vaginaless look like this in Bodyslide after removing 3BA Vaginaless and reinstalling the preset:

Spoiler

Compared to a default CBBE preset or really any preset that doesn’t use extra sliders from 3BA:

Spoiler

314242015_Screenshot2023-04-03214155.png.876768ca79d8b0121755396c1f58dffa.png

This is CBBE Curvy

After some more testing, I realized I was just assuming it applied only to the presets I had already had. It seems like any presets that make use of 3BA's 'Innie Outie' slider look like this, which makes me think something is increasing the strength of the effect or something like that. At the end of the day, it's not a huge deal and just requires a bit of manual editing on my part to get the standard appearance back.

Edited by wrythe
On 4/6/2023 at 2:03 PM, vivalamememan said:

Not sure if this is an issue with anyone, but do your physics stop working when you look at the characters from the bottom up? Any other camera angle is fine but as soon as I look from below, the collision just vanishes.

I think I actually noticed something like this while testing out the physics in certain angles. Is it a common issue for you? I only got it from very specific and close angles.

Hey DW, I started using Demoniac after I had seen how wonderous the skin looked on your example pictures. However I've since noticed that there's no flat normal maps available for use, particularly as it relates to a sporty/flat map. Could I trouble you to throw one together? I'd do it myself but I haven't the foggiest in regards to editing these sorts of things. 

43 minutes ago, PLEBLORDPRESTON said:

Hey DW, I started using Demoniac after I had seen how wonderous the skin looked on your example pictures. However I've since noticed that there's no flat normal maps available for use, particularly as it relates to a sporty/flat map. Could I trouble you to throw one together? I'd do it myself but I haven't the foggiest in regards to editing these sorts of things. 

There isn't one because Demoniac didn't have flat normal maps. I can try mixing the sporty Demoniac normal map with a similar flat normal map, but I give no guarantee that it will look excellent

52 minutes ago, PLEBLORDPRESTON said:

femalebody_1_msn_sporty_flat_with_original_nipples.dds

femalebody_1_msn_sporty_flat_with_diamond_nipples.dds

Give one of these a shot

7 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Based off the titles one is supposed to have Diamond skin's nips? Having tried both they appear the same, near as I can tell. Other than that my only comment would be could you possibly further reduce the shadows present around the breasts? I'm still seeing some shadows in the aforementioned area.

8 minutes ago, PLEBLORDPRESTON said:

Based off the titles one is supposed to have Diamond skin's nips? Having tried both they appear the same, near as I can tell. Other than that my only comment would be could you possibly further reduce the shadows present around the breasts? I'm still seeing some shadows in the aforementioned area.

No. Here's me toggling the Demoniac layer on and off the flat Diamond base:

That's just what it looks like. I suppose I could try the Androgyny normal map instead.

14 minutes ago, PLEBLORDPRESTON said:

1 minute ago, donnerwetter said:

No. Here's me toggling the Demoniac layer on and off the flat Diamond base:

That's just what it looks like. I suppose I could try the Androgyny normal map instead.

Well, that's what that would look like

notgonnaworkprobably.png.99f520da9249fd67ffe6ad61af9d3b7a.png

Instead of the faint impressions of boobs you'll get masculine pecs

Oh yeah that looks stupendous. Once again, I greatly appreciate you going through the trouble on my account, I'll chuck you a tenner on Patreon. Cheers mate.