2 hours ago, FlagrantlyFurry said:

I had tried a couple ways the low weight slider for the seams with 100 points and the high end of the weight slider at 0 points. Then the reverse. Then maxed both at 100.

This could have something to do with it being a custom race (Lykaios) might be related to how the race handles CBBE? So, it might work fine for others. But, I was curious if it was just isolated to me.

I'm assuming it uses custom hand and feet models? Those might not be conformed for 3BA's sliders

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I should start off by saying thank you so much for this mod, it's awesome! This is extremely nitpicky of me, but is it normal to have a tiny seam between the wrist & hand when you zoom in? To be honest, it doesn't bother me that much since I'm never looking that closely at my character's wrists, but I want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

I'm using the latest versions of 3BA and Fair Skin, overwritten by your mesh and textures. (Not the experimental release.)

enb2022_11_10_13_08_04.png

23 minutes ago, Thadas said:

Hello, I should start off by saying thank you so much for this mod, it's awesome! This is extremely nitpicky of me, but is it normal to have a tiny seam between the wrist & hand when you zoom in? To be honest, it doesn't bother me that much since I'm never looking that closely at my character's wrists, but I want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

I'm using the latest versions of 3BA and Fair Skin, overwritten by your mesh and textures. (Not the experimental release.)

That shouldn't be there. Will look into it

12 hours ago, Thadas said:

Hey, can you give this fix attempt a test? There does indeed seem to be some really weird issue with the mesh that's causing a wrist seam when the mesh is animated, but it does not seem to be caused by the weighting. Note: the name of this project begins with CBBE 3BBB instead of SE 3BBB.

CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2 Wrist Seam Fix Test.7z

Edited by donnerwetter
46 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Hey, can you give this fix attempt a test? There does indeed seem to be some really weird issue with the mesh that's causing a wrist seam when the mesh is animated, but it does not seem to be caused by the weighting. Note: the name of this project begins with CBBE 3BBB instead of SE 3BBB.

CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing Vaginaless v2 Wrist Seam Fix Test.7z 6.84 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks! I gave it a shot, though it still seems to be there, unfortunately. I also tried rebuilding the hands & feet but that made no difference.

ScreenShot0.png

6 minutes ago, Thadas said:

Sorry for the delay. I honestly couldn't find the source of it, I'm just using the one labelled -Zeroed Sliders- but I saved it as this CustomPreset.xml file.

CustomPreset.xml 176 B · 0 downloads

If you did not touch the sliders, those weren't the problem. Also, in further testing it seems the error wasn't actually fixed in my fixed version, it came back after loading the mesh

4 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Looks like I will need to update every project with the body and every download with said projects ?

I should have just ignored the seams! ? I truly appreciate the all the help, though. I genuinely thought I was just installing something wrong at first and didn't expect to put you through the hassle of troubleshooting the project files.

I thought I had seen a write up somewhere for this, but I can't find it now so apologies if I'm just missing it.

Is there a write up/resources for creating your own texture pack for this? I'd like to use this mod for binibini skin, but obviously no texture pack has been made for it yet. I tried my hand at making the textures for TRX only but could never seem to get it to work following the ERF video. 

Might be a fruitless endeavor given my failure there, and lack of blender knowledge but if it's possible to make both myself for this amazing mod I'd like to try.

7 minutes ago, ShadeFarmer19 said:

I thought I had seen a write up somewhere for this, but I can't find it now so apologies if I'm just missing it.

Is there a write up/resources for creating your own texture pack for this? I'd like to use this mod for binibini skin, but obviously no texture pack has been made for it yet. I tried my hand at making the textures for TRX only but could never seem to get it to work following the ERF video. 

Might be a fruitless endeavor given my failure there, and lack of blender knowledge but if it's possible to make both myself for this amazing mod I'd like to try.

One of my projects that's been thrown on the backburner due to my sisyphean task of trying to remodel the crotches on my vaginaless bodies has been a proper tutorial on making your own patches with pictures and videos. Obviously that's not done yet, but recently someone asked me via DM about making vaginaless patches and I ended up writing a mini tutorial in response. It was written late at night so it's probably confusing, but here you go:

Spoiler

The first thing you want to do is look at the textures and determine which ones need to be patched, ie, if they have any vagina details on them. Often the specular map doesn't need to be edited at all.

Open your first texture (I start out with the diffuse map). Before you do any editing, export the unedited texture as .png. Now start getting rid of the vagina with whatever tools you want. I typically use the clone and smudge tools. Once you are done, export your texture in png form, using a different name from before.

Now open Blender. Use either the TRX or ERF Vaginaless BHUNP texture baking projects projects depending on what you're working on. Drag the png into Blender and connect the new node like shown in the below picture, so it'll bypass the masks.

hookhere.png.53bf896c518a98b0c5aaa2619438a838.png

Also drag and drop in the unedited .png you made (you do not need to connect it to anything), select that node and save over it from Blender. PNG format, 16 bit color depth, 15% compression (you can use 0 percent too, but make sure to remember what you picked). Now select the node with the edited texture.

You'll see an ugly seam right in the middle of the crotch where the back and front sides of the textures meet. Open the texture editing tab.

Now begin editing. Take care of the seam at the front by using the clone and smudge tools, this time in Blender. Look at the texture patches I've made for examples on how I handle the crotch/taint area. Also, while I take care of the crotch seam, I also take care of other visible seams in the crotch/pelvis/thigh area. Now matter how well made a texture replacer is, the authors for some reason always leave incredibly obvious seams in. For this part, enabling X symmetry on your tools will help.

Once you are satisfied, save the edited picture with the same settings as you did before, but give this png a different filename.

Now open the texture you just saved in GIMP. Add the resaved unedited texture as a layer. With the edited texture layered first, go to the Filters tab, go to Animation and then Optimize Difference. This is the reason we made sure to have an unedited copy of the base texture with the exact same compression.

If your two images have the exact same compression applied, you will notice that the first layer will get reduced to just the edits you made in the image editor and Blender! Save this layer as a png and call it something like (texturename)_(texturetype)_differencelayer.png. If your texture replacer has several different diffuse and normal maps, you can simply add these layers on top of each of the variants and merge the results to make patching textures much quicker. Here are examples of what a difference layer looks like:

diamond_diffuse_difference_layer.thumb.png.0113983749e7339d10f97e69990d9906.png

diamond_normal_difference_layer.thumb.png.2e35a8fa7d6452af5a0b7c59d6590099.png

As you can see, it only includes the edited vaginaless crotch area as well as the seams in the pelvis and thigh areas I edited in Blender.

Once you have successfully edited the vaginas out of your diffuse, normal, specular and subsurface scattering maps, use the Vaginaless BHUNP texture baking projects to bake new schlong textures to go with your new vaginales body textures.

Good luck, and if you do end up making some vaginaless patches, make sure to release them publically so I can link to them! It's about time other modders started tackling them ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! First, thank you for this must-have mode for people like me ❤️ 

Second, there is some weird thing occured with me doing usual stuff. When i was changing reference bodies vaginaless cbbe seems to break on some step of reference changing. Any thoughts what i can do or what am i doing wrong? ;w: So i do the inversion stuff you described: i load vaginaless body, then add clothes project on it, then delete the ref.body it had before. Then i save it as a new project and in the bodyslide i pick the desired outfit, open it in outfit studio, delete all, add the previously saved vaginaless version and then go build it in BS. And i get this. Any thoughts what i do wrong, sense?;w;

pic - what i have in the end of changing the body ref in outfit building bodyslide menu. in outfit studio it looks ok, though.

84bb454feed90e1896f059cf2cef1753.png

Edited by Cloverhand
11 minutes ago, Cloverhand said:

Hello! First, thank you for this must-have mode for people like me ❤️ 

Second, there is some weird thing occured with me doing usual stuff. When i was changing reference bodies in outfit from usual bhunp to bhunp vaginaless (i found it here on LL too), everything worked great, but vaginaless cbbe seems to break on some step of reference changing. Any thoughts what i can do or what am i doing wrong? ;w:

pic - what i have in the end of changing the body ref in outfit building bodyslide menu. in outfit studio it looks ok, though.

84bb454feed90e1896f059cf2cef1753.png

Glad you enjoy the mod!

As for the issue, this happens when you load Vaginaless 3BA into a 3BA project- the two bodies share the same name but have different vertex counts, and using regular 3BA morphs on Vaginaless 3BA results in this.

To get around the problem, you should load the Vaginaless 3BA project first and then add the clothing you want to convert for it. Unfortunately, this means you'll need to copy and paste the project name, output folder etc from the other project. Alternatively -and I've not tested this myself- you should be able to get rid of the issue by renaming the reference body to something else before importing Vaginaless 3BA.

This didn't happen with Vaginaless BHUNP? Interesting, I thought it'd work the same way ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[Make sure to install your chosen body texture patch in the Unique Characters female texture folder (The FOMOD installers will take care of this for you) and make sure this mod comes after Unique Characters in MO2. Needs Unique Character.]

so all i need to do is install the unique loose files for unique character in mo2? sorry for the noob question, i'm just unsure of what 'fomod' actually is

Edited by silentsea